13-05-2016, 08:50 PM
alaways:flag::flag::flag::flag:

100%

Edson Arantes
13-05-2016, 08:50 PM
This'll go well.

keep the faith
13-05-2016, 08:52 PM
Proud of my team tonight. Just didn't go for us.
Really hoping we don't have the usual suspects on here tonight shouting for the manager.
Keep the Faith Always.

Callum7
13-05-2016, 08:54 PM
I don't understand how supporters could leave Hibs, I know we've had some terrible results and even if I really wanted to stop supporting them I couldn't.

AL-Qaholik
13-05-2016, 08:55 PM
****** off!

RoadtoER
13-05-2016, 08:55 PM
Not a chance with these bottle merchants

keep the faith
13-05-2016, 08:56 PM
F7ck off.

Classy

Lee Marvin
13-05-2016, 08:56 PM
Can't wait to **** this game up aswell. Complete the biggest joke of a season possible. We will lose another couple thousand of fans because of this btw. No question

MGmick
13-05-2016, 09:10 PM
While I was on my way to the ground in 2012 a part of me awoke that said I didn't want those clowns to achieve something that the 5 or TT's hadn't managed. That's not to say I was too chuffed at the way they "made my hopes come true" but I mean what I said. In 2013 I didn't give it too much thought really, I mean, who expected us to beat the dodgers?

This year, I find I couldn't really give a toss. I still detest the currants as much as I ever have since about 1960 something butt sadly I find my love of the Cab, and it was love, has been beaten out of me. I still "feel it" but no longer really care. Maybe because I'm a bit older and wiser but I prefer to blame the clowns who've been "in charge" for the last 20 odd years.

Bad Martini
13-05-2016, 09:12 PM
Said it ****ing months ago. Then more recently.

We can and have and will beat the huns.

This is the year.

However I had nae faith in being promoted after the start of March. It give me no ****ing pleasure to see that either

I'll tell you this tho. If we had go the handball last week at 2-1,its a pen. Score and it's 3-1 going to Falkirk. Different game. *******

****. It. Glory glory ya bass

GreenCastle
13-05-2016, 09:13 PM
Only positive tonight is a few extra days to prepare..

1 game left when it should have been 3.

Dinkydoo
13-05-2016, 09:18 PM
I'll be there. Day out, cup final, beers and chance to pump the huns. Tonight is gutting right enough, but it's not going to make a victory a week on Saturday any less enjoyable

Risboro Hibby
13-05-2016, 09:21 PM
The fact is now our whole season hinges on the cup final without it turning out to be the most embarrassing in our club's history. We are match fit at least with The Rangers not having played till the end of April. It has to be one final push by us to get behind the team and see us win this cup. We won't have a better chance now for the foreseeable future because I think the close season will see our better players leave the club. Hope I am wrong but with it now being our third season in the championship we might not be that good attraction to players any longer who have the choice of playing for us or one of the so called lesser premier league teams.

essexhibee
13-05-2016, 09:22 PM
Who gives a **** about a cup we won't win. We will get pumped on Saturday.

Not being in the top league is an utter disaster for this football club. Disaster!

hibbeedavid
13-05-2016, 09:24 PM
We won't win on Saturday, can't, can't even learn from mistakes made against part timers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yuillsy
13-05-2016, 09:24 PM
I just can't see how Stubbs can pick them up for next week after that boot in the balls tonight??

GreenCastle
13-05-2016, 09:27 PM
I've always said I would die happy if we won the cup - that still hasn't changed.

Stubbs and the players have one game to save some sort of reputation or add to the list of failures this season.

I really do hope they win it but wow they need to pick themselves up and perform as the Huns will sense a kill and could get ugly if we don't start well (remember the petrofanic cup )

chrisski33
13-05-2016, 09:28 PM
We won't win on Saturday, can't, can't even learn from mistakes made against part timers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hear hear! Folk saying we will thump falkirk blah blah blah and then lose and think we can win the cup get real folk!
Sods law says we will prob win the cup though

bingo70
13-05-2016, 09:29 PM
I just can't see how Stubbs can pick them up for next week after that boot in the balls tonight??

I think he needs to do something to galvanise the players, I hope it's not a bloody trip to Spain.

I actually think if he was to announce this week he wa ma leaving after the cup final it could spur the players on to give him one big push, they clearly think highly of him so will be keen for him to go out on a high.

Ronniekirk
13-05-2016, 09:40 PM
I think he needs to do something to galvanise the players, I hope it's not a bloody trip to Spain.

I actually think if he was to announce this week he wa ma leaving after the cup final it could spur the players on to give him one big push, they clearly think highly of him so will be keen for him to go out on a high.

If only it was that simple Bingo The psychology of us getting Hibsed again must have an impact We are so fragile iots hard to see how that gets sorted in a week when its been a problem now for so long

Humber Hibby
13-05-2016, 09:46 PM
Who gives a **** about a cup we won't win. We will get pumped on Saturday.

Not being in the top league is an utter disaster for this football club. Disaster!

You obviously do ya plum.

Ronster117
13-05-2016, 09:49 PM
If only it was that simple Bingo The psychology of us getting Hibsed again must have an impact We are so fragile iots hard to see how that gets sorted in a week when its been a problem now for so long

Agree Ronnie, he has a week to sort out the team that he couldnt sort out with two seasons.... Doesn't look good for next week

lucky
13-05-2016, 09:51 PM
Hibs time will come

Ronniekirk
13-05-2016, 09:54 PM
Agree Ronnie, he has a week to sort out the team that he couldnt sort out with two seasons.... Doesn't look good for next week

I will try one positive post Maybe just maybe all this heartache we have been pub through will be turned into an unexpected cup win We ****ing deserve it

leggeto
13-05-2016, 09:57 PM
I don't understand how supporters could leave Hibs, I know we've had some terrible results and even if I really wanted to stop supporting them I couldn't.

I can't think of any other club that keeps underachieving and letting the fans down,but I'll be back next season as always
Suffer together and celebrate together

Forza Fred
13-05-2016, 10:00 PM
I can't think of any other club that keeps underachieving and letting the fans down,but I'll be back next season as always

Yep, me too !

leggeto
13-05-2016, 10:05 PM
Yep, me too !

Your brothers no happy he wants the whole team sacked and the club will end up part time lol

lugz
13-05-2016, 10:05 PM

I speak to a few Newcastle fans and there are definitely some similarities.

Lang Toun hibby
13-05-2016, 10:10 PM
Yep, me too !

Yes I will be there but why is it always individual errors that cost us important games. We will play well next week cause Rangers play football but defensively each of the back four have an error in them which is always costly.

buktapurple79
13-05-2016, 10:13 PM
alaways:flag::flag::flag::flag:

Beautiful

WHILE THE CHIEF

Fergos
13-05-2016, 10:14 PM

Say it mister.

GGTTH

JC94
13-05-2016, 10:20 PM
Yes I will be there but why is it always individual errors that cost us important games. We will play well next week cause Rangers play football but defensively each of the back four have an error in them which is always costly.

To be honest, in the big games this season their defence has played very well, for example v Celtic and Dundee.

bubblesmorrison
14-05-2016, 02:32 AM
The day I go into any Hibs game thinking we will lose is the day I stop supporting them.

JohnM1875
14-05-2016, 02:39 AM

You don't understand why fans can leave Hibs? Seriously? The main reason is I don't like the person I am for at least 24 hours after a game such as tonight. I'm snappy and aggressive and just a **** the to the people I love the most. And they don't deserve it at all! It's not their fault I love Hibs. But it is without a doubt Hibs fault I feel the way I do. I never go into games expecting a win. Obviously. But, to be in so many winning situations and the be ****ed over time and time again. I can't do it to them any more. And unfortunately, I can't take it any less seriously. That's why some people can chuck supporting a team.