PDA

View Full Version : Let's do this!!

GreenNWhiteArmy
13-05-2016, 05:25 PM
First of all, new member here so feel free to get the "LTYF" posts in - I've read this forum long enough to know how it works.

On to the game..... missed out on a ticket as it sold out in no time. With just over am hour to go the nerves are kicking in but I'm buzzing for it.

We should have hammered this lot on Tuesday night so let's finish the job. I'd be tempted to bring Marv in alongside Dylan to give us a solid base. The most encouraging thing from my perspective on Tues night was how hungry Jase looked. He's due a goal and after the disgusting chants aimed at him by the away fans the other night I'd love him to bag the winner.

Cmon Hibs we can do this

lapsedhibee
13-05-2016, 05:33 PM
First of all, new member here so feel free to get the "LTYF" posts in - I've read this forum long enough to know how it works.

On to the game..... missed out on a ticket as it sold out in no time. With just over am hour to go the nerves are kicking in but I'm buzzing for it.

We should have hammered this lot on Tuesday night so let's finish the job. I'd be tempted to bring Marv in alongside Dylan to give us a solid base. The most encouraging thing from my perspective on Tues night was how hungry Jase looked. He's due a goal and after the disgusting chants aimed at him by the away fans the other night I'd love him to bag the winner.

Cmon Hibs we can do this

How it works is if there's already a thread on a subject you add to that rather than starting a new thread. :wink:

LTYF

Allant1981
13-05-2016, 05:45 PM

Cmon Hibs we can do this

Sorry but cummings looked anything but hungry the other night, was probably our poorest player with maybe only logan worse

GreenNWhiteArmy
13-05-2016, 05:46 PM
How it works is if there's already a thread on a subject you add to that rather than starting a new thread. :wink:

LTYF

Haha where's said subject? I did see a similar themed thread that descended in to folk talking about hearts and that chat totally bores me so started one myself that alright? And I've barely seen a thread talking about line ups tonight.

Anyway team news is out any minute now. Cmon Hibs. Feel free to delete this if it's covering old ground