PDA

View Full Version : Cup final merchandise

alihibs1
13-05-2016, 02:41 PM
Does anyone know if the club will be releasing any unique cup final merchandise?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Danderhall Hibs
13-05-2016, 02:46 PM
Does anyone know if the club will be releasing any unique cup final merchandise?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

They had nothing in the shop on Wednesday afternoon. I'd imagine it's getting a bit late in the day to put stuff out now?

Keith_M
13-05-2016, 02:57 PM
They had nothing in the shop on Wednesday afternoon. I'd imagine it's getting a bit late in the day to put stuff out now?

If they don't, they should sack the head of marketing, as it would be a fantastic opportunity missed.

I'd have to say I wasn't impressed with the stuff on sale for the LC Final.

Pete
13-05-2016, 04:10 PM
I'm quite disappointed that I'm going to have to wait until I get to the ground before I can buy a half-and-half scarf.

Keith_M
13-05-2016, 04:15 PM
I'm quite disappointed that I'm going to have to wait until I get to the ground before I can buy a half-and-half scarf.

I dare you to wear one.

:greengrin

MoscowHibs
13-05-2016, 04:21 PM

I've got yin already. Half is Green, Half is White.:flag:

Pretty Boy
13-05-2016, 04:39 PM
I always think it's quite wise by the club not to load up too much on cup final merchandise.

If we win then everyone will be desperate for winners stuff, if we lose then Hibs are left with loads of stuff no one will want even if they are practically giving it away.