PDA

View Full Version : Please do it!

Monifieth-hibee
13-05-2016, 05:44 AM
Please do it. Get the goals from all chances we create and never put away! Let's give this a massive push. GGTTH!

buktapurple79
13-05-2016, 06:23 AM
It all comes together tonight my friend. Tony and Jason are due goals, they are hoofballists with no real ambition beyond an angry, purple 'manager'. I'm done with being negative, we are Hibernian FC and WILL go up. We also have a cup to win a week the morn! Yam fud (reasonably decent guy apart from his team) last night in the local was giving it large about us going to 'Hibs' the double. Soon put in his place with a reminder of Albert's 'double', and I was happy to accept his wager of a 100 on Hibs not being promoted. Big mouth unwilling to take me on with a bet on the cup! Let's be positive, put this to bed tonight and keep on rolling forward. GGTTH!

munchar
13-05-2016, 06:59 AM
Yam fud (reasonably decent guy apart from his team) last night in the local was giving it large about us going to 'Hibs' the double. Soon put in his place with a reminder of Albert's 'double'.and I was happy to accept his wager of a 100 on Hibs not being promoted.

No matter how much Hibs let us down, we will NEVER EVER be able to "Hearts it".
36 games unbeaten. A draw to win the league. Everything going rosy...until one Albert Kidd pops up after 83 minutes to spoil the party.
Never mind, still got the big cup next week. Oh, sorry, Aberdeen never read the script and handed out a 3-0 doing.
"Heartsed it" ⚽️🏆👎😢

Ryan91
13-05-2016, 07:20 AM
Yam fud (reasonably decent guy apart from his team) last night in the local was giving it large about us going to 'Hibs' the double. Soon put in his place with a reminder of Albert's 'double'.and I was happy to accept his wager of a 100 on Hibs not being promoted.

No matter how much Hibs let us down, we will NEVER EVER be able to "Hearts it".
36 games unbeaten. A draw to win the league. Everything going rosy...until one Albert Kidd pops up after 83 minutes to spoil the party.
Never mind, still got the big cup next week. Oh, sorry, Aberdeen never read the script and handed out a 3-0 doing.
"Heartsed it" ⚽️🏆👎😢

I prefer the term Yambottled It

munchar
13-05-2016, 07:32 AM
I prefer the term Yambottled It

"Amazing scenes at Dens Park! After 83 minutes, Kidd has scored"
"No Walter ya yam fuds, Albert." (Nee Sir Albert of Kidd)
😂

SJM
13-05-2016, 07:48 AM
A motivational thread it could have been turned into something about hearts? Confusing.

Nervous as hell this morning, not even sunny neither. It has a big match feel to the start of the day though. Come on Hibernian.

Tom Hart RIP
13-05-2016, 03:52 PM
Older fans will remember when All they had to do was avoid a 2-0 defeat by Kilmarnock to win the league. Guess what and that was at Tynie

Cookiehibs
13-05-2016, 04:01 PM
Im really nervous for tonights game as there is so much at stake however i cant help but think that with the big cup final approaching do you think this will play into the players minds? ive experienced myself and watching game in the past that players sometimes tend to pull out of that big tackle and pull out of that extra run with the final in the back of the mind. How does Stubbs make sure that the players focus totally on tonights game? The reason i bring this point up is that there is a combination of players who will be playing in the first cu[p final together with the hoodoo of hibs not winning this trophy is so long. I just hope i see no evidence of this tonight.

JimBHibees
13-05-2016, 04:07 PM
Im really nervous for tonights game as there is so much at stake however i cant help but think that with the big cup final approaching do you think this will play into the players minds? ive experienced myself and watching game in the past that players sometimes tend to pull out of that big tackle and pull out of that extra run with the final in the back of the mind. How does Stubbs make sure that the players focus totally on tonights game? The reason i bring this point up is that there is a combination of players who will be playing in the first cu[p final together with the hoodoo of hibs not winning this trophy is so long. I just hope i see no evidence of this tonight.

None of the players will be thinking about next week at all.

lapsedhibee
13-05-2016, 04:12 PM
Get the goals from all chances we create and never put away!
:agree: 2-4 tonight. Stokesy 2, Cummings, Harper (pen).

Michael
13-05-2016, 04:13 PM
:agree: 2-4 tonight. Stokesy 2, Cummings, Harper (pen).

Who's Harper (pen) ?

Tiestp
13-05-2016, 04:13 PM
We'll do it tonight. We were by far the better team in the first leg.
Stokes and Cummings to score! Let's DO THIS!!!

:gwa::hibees

lapsedhibee
13-05-2016, 04:43 PM
Who's Harper (pen) ?

Sorry, my mistake. Just realised Craig Thomson's reffing. No pens for us.

2-3. Muirhead (pen), McCracken (pen); Stokesy 2, Cummings, Logan (red) Oxley (red) and Cormack finishing in goals for us.

brianmc
13-05-2016, 04:50 PM
Sorry, my mistake. Just realised Craig Thomson's reffing. No pens for us.

2-3. Muirhead (pen), McCracken (pen); Stokesy 2, Cummings, Logan (red) Oxley (red) and Cormack finishing in goals for us.

??? Kevin or Joe Harper