PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Online tickets

magnificent_seven
12-05-2016, 08:27 PM
Sorry if it has already been asked but couldn't see it anywhere.

I have never bought tickets online for Hibs, usually over the phone but I know that I have loyalty points. First of all, will the online service be best for securing tickets and if so, how do I get my login details?

Also is it 1 ticket per person on Saturday?

Callum7
12-05-2016, 08:33 PM
Sorry if it has already been asked but couldn't see it anywhere.

I have never bought tickets online for Hibs, usually over the phone but I know that I have loyalty points. First of all, will the online service be best for securing tickets and if so, how do I get my login details?

Also is it 1 ticket per person on Saturday?

To get you're log in details on the eticketing site you will have to press the sign in button on the right top of the screen. It will then ask you for you're email and password. If you do not know you're password you can reset it through you're email by following the steps. Once you're logged on click on single tickets and you should be put onto a waiting list (log on nice and early so you get on first:aok:) to get you're tickets after you're logged on you can pick a section of hampden and it should be simple from there. Also it is 1 ticket per person.

Onceinawhile
12-05-2016, 08:40 PM
Make sure you try it out before Saturday.

It's one ticket per client ref. If you need more than one, you need to add them to your network. You'll need their Client ref.