12-05-2016, 06:55 PM
Best not to ask mate. :greengrin

Last Minute
12-05-2016, 06:55 PM
OMG

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

70KevinHFC62
12-05-2016, 06:58 PM
In fairness he has not been too bad the last few times with us. It will be better then the other night where muir did not have a clue how to control the game at all

Billy Whizz
12-05-2016, 07:00 PM
In fairness he has not been too bad the last few times with us. It will be better then the other night where muir did not have a clue how to control the game at all

Muir should never have been in charge of a Hibs v Falkirk game this season, after the way Houston condemned the decision in the 1st game at the Falkirk Stadium. He was frightened to give the penalty decision

Sir David Gray
12-05-2016, 07:00 PM
To be perfectly honest I don't actually think it matters who the referee is anymore.

They're all as bad as each other.

SJM
12-05-2016, 07:06 PM
I think he will be alright tomorrow. I also think we will get screwed over in the final.

Onion
12-05-2016, 07:13 PM
To be perfectly honest I don't actually think it matters who the referee is anymore.

They're all as bad as each other.

:agree: And no good hoping for us to get a lucky break. Hibs needs to work twice as hard as the opposition to win these games.

JimBHibees
12-05-2016, 09:32 PM
Muir should never have been in charge of a Hibs v Falkirk game this season, after the way Houston condemned the decision in the 1st game at the Falkirk Stadium. He was frightened to give the penalty decision

Disagree any ref put off by tomato heads rankings shouldn't be in the game if it means they aren't able to give IMO the most obvious penalty ever despite what imbeciles like Craigan and Lovell say.

Brightside
12-05-2016, 09:36 PM
He's actually been decent in the latest games he has had for us.

Scott Allan Key
12-05-2016, 09:46 PM
He's actually been decent in the latest games he has had for us.

I think his tendency to book players willy-nilly may backfire on Falkirk's tactics tomorrow. I live in hope anyway.

NadeAteMyLunch!
12-05-2016, 10:17 PM
I think his tendency to book players willy-nilly may backfire on Falkirk's tactics tomorrow. I live in hope anyway.

As long as he's as happy to book their players as he is to book ours. I live in hope [emoji849]

monktonharp
12-05-2016, 10:26 PM
I think he will be alright tomorrow. I also think we will get screwed over in the final.which final, and how screwed? :confused:

hibsbollah
13-05-2016, 12:29 PM
He's normally an over fussy, strict ref, which should work in our favour. Unfortunately, if you look at his stats, he favours other teams over us exponentially and has done for a long time.

andyf5
13-05-2016, 01:37 PM
He's normally an over fussy, strict ref, which should work in our favour. Unfortunately, if you look at his stats, he favours other teams over us exponentially and has done for a long time.

agree with your first sentence but not your second. I looked at the stats previously. Also in games that hearts are playing he has dished out more cards to hearts players than ours. His average card rate is 4.5 a game over all matches. I need to get a life....

SJM
13-05-2016, 01:44 PM
which final, and how screwed? :confused:

Scottish Cup and dodgyness towards the Huns.

SJM
13-05-2016, 01:46 PM

Nothing will ever compare to Freelands display ironically against Falkirk against us at Easter Road a few years back.

JimBHibees
13-05-2016, 01:48 PM
agree with your first sentence but not your second. I looked at the stats previously. Also in games that hearts are playing he has dished out more cards to hearts players than ours. His average card rate is 4.5 a game over all matches. I need to get a life....

That isnt the case is it. There were detailed stats produced on this site which showed the exact opposite of what you say.

http://www.hibs.net/content.php?378-Craig-Thomson

marinello59
13-05-2016, 01:52 PM
Nothing will ever compare to Freelands display ironically against Falkirk against us at Easter Road a few years back.

My youngest sons first game so I know it was about nine years ago. You know you are getting old when nine years becomes a few.:greengrin

SJM
13-05-2016, 01:53 PM
My youngest sons first game so I know it was about nine years ago. You know you are getting old when nine years becomes a few.:greengrin

Christ time flies and aye, I'm the other side of 30 now cheers for reminding me 😄

Ryan91
13-05-2016, 02:46 PM

God that was perhaps the worst performance I've ever seen by a ref and I was at 'that' final. Forgot to send a Falkirk player off for a second yellow, had to be told that the player had already been booked and needed sending off. I seem to recall that he never reffed a Hibs game again after that performance.

WoreTheGreen
13-05-2016, 03:11 PM
The ref Clancey who had a shocker at RR was out side my workplace a few months agready to go a run? The feason i noticed him was he had his full SFA kit on what a plank

SJM
13-05-2016, 03:55 PM
God that was perhaps the worst performance I've ever seen by a ref and I was at 'that' final. Forgot to send a Falkirk player off for a second yellow, had to be told that the player had already been booked and needed sending off. I seem to recall that he never reffed a Hibs game again after that performance.

Aye, I've never ever been so raging at a ref than at that game. Utterly shambolic. I think we lost 4-3 or something too (could be wrong).

Anyway, better this evening from that corrupt flump Thompson, he's due us a good yin. :agree::agree:

JimBHibees
13-05-2016, 04:00 PM
Aye, I've never ever been so raging at a ref than at that game. Utterly shambolic. I think we lost 4-3 or something too (could be wrong).

Anyway, better this evening from that corrupt flump Thompson, he's due us a good yin. :agree::agree:

1-0 to Falkirk that game was.

KWJ
13-05-2016, 04:16 PM
Is Callum Murray still reffing? Thought he was decent, mind him having a good game in the Rob Jones 70% possession cup quarter derby.

SJM
13-05-2016, 04:21 PM
1-0 to Falkirk that game was.

Cheers statto :greengrin thought we lost.

SJM
13-05-2016, 04:22 PM
Is Callum Murray still reffing? Thought he was decent, mind him having a good game in the Rob Jones 70% possession cup quarter derby.

He retired last season, he was gid for a jambo.

JimBHibees
13-05-2016, 04:28 PM
Cheers statto :greengrin thought we lost.

Think Liam Craig got sent off when on the bench

SJM
13-05-2016, 04:44 PM
Think Liam Craig got sent off when on the bench

Oh aye, did he not go fighting with Mowbray?

green day
13-05-2016, 04:45 PM
One of the Lino's tonight is Willie conker. Jambo

Pete
13-05-2016, 04:51 PM
Jambo linesman and an anti hibs ref.

Fantastically corrupt.

weststandhibby
13-05-2016, 05:00 PM
Does Craig Thomson not live in Larbert? That's pretty much part of Falkirk!,

stantonhibby
13-05-2016, 05:01 PM
Does Craig Thomson not live in Larbert? That's pretty much part of Falkirk!,

I was told that yesterday by a mate who is a Falkirk fan and thought he was on the wind up!

marinello59
14-05-2016, 01:09 AM
The ref Clancey who had a shocker at RR was out side my workplace a few months agready to go a run? The feason i noticed him was he had his full SFA kit on what a plank

A real Full Kit ****er then. :greengrin