PDA

View Full Version : Fridays game in Longniddry

hibeenicol
12-05-2016, 10:42 AM
I'm off to Seton Sands for the weekend and I very much doubt they'll have BT sports so will be looking for a pub/club close by.

Wheres the best place down this neck of the woods to watch the game?

Dalianwanda
12-05-2016, 10:44 AM
I'm off to Seton Sands for the weekend and I very much doubt they'll have BT sports so will be looking for a pub/club close by.

Head into Musselburgh..staggs or ship inn..bus back from both to seaton sands

hibeenicol
12-05-2016, 11:25 AM

Perfect I'll have a look at the timetables.
Cheers

Sudds_1
12-05-2016, 12:10 PM

..or the brig in tranent........solid hibby boozer.

scoopyboy
12-05-2016, 12:14 PM
..or the brig in tranent........solid hibby boozer.

Correct info guv, hopefully most of the boys though will be on our bus to the game.

Either way it is a good boozer and good to watch football in.

Sudds_1
12-05-2016, 12:23 PM
Correct info guv, hopefully most of the boys though will be on our bus to the game.

Either way it is a good boozer and good to watch football in.

Indeed it is.........!

Hermit Crab
12-05-2016, 02:42 PM
Has Jackie Mac still got the sportmans boozer on the corner of Mussy High street? Bound to be on in there?

Craig_HFC
12-05-2016, 02:51 PM
Has Jackie Mac still got the sportmans boozer on the corner of Mussy High street? Bound to be on in there?

Sportsman's is still there but couldn't tell you if Jackie Mac owns it.

The Levenhall Arms will have the game on too, that's a wee bit closer to Seton Sands than the other pubs in Musselburgh as it's right at the Levenhall roundabout.

Ceebs
12-05-2016, 02:52 PM

Head along to the thorntree Inn Cockenzie high street will defo be on. Also 15 mind walk from set on sands.

hibs69
12-05-2016, 03:08 PM
Bit of a fright seeing the thread title. Thought, "FFS, they've changed the cup final queue times, now the game's being played in Longniddry! What next?!"

Dalianwanda
12-05-2016, 07:58 PM
Perfect I'll have a look at the timetables.
Cheers

No worries I was just going with pubs I know have a decent Hibs following (if you like your real ale Staggs is one of the best around)..I only know Jambos in the Thorntree :green grin Ship Inn used to be my local when I was home..Enjoy where ever you go bud:flag:

Babyshamble
13-05-2016, 10:59 PM
See you next sat lad 👍