PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: BID FOR YOUR CHANCE TO PLAY AT EASTER ROAD

RSS Bot
11-05-2016, 04:20 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6492)

hibs0666
11-05-2016, 04:23 PM
Just told my credit card about this opportunity and it burst into tears.

FranckSuzy
12-05-2016, 12:02 PM
That sounds great :thumbsup: Pity it's only guys that it's aimed at though as there are plenty of women (and girls) who might be interested as well :offski:

lyonhibs
12-05-2016, 12:03 PM
That sounds great :thumbsup: Pity it's only guys that it's aimed at though as there are plenty of women (and girls) who might be interested as well :offski:

I think we've all agreed on here that wummin cannae play football to save themselves......... :devil:

What's this event in aid of? Just funds for the club?

FranckSuzy
12-05-2016, 12:17 PM
I think we've all agreed on here that wummin cannae play football to save themselves......... :devil:

I used to play football at school, in 19oatcake, and if a girl scored the team was awarded 3 goals... :tee hee: Equality right there!

It doesn't say in the article so I assume so :greengrin

lyonhibs
12-05-2016, 01:26 PM
I used to play football at school, in 19oatcake, and if a girl scored the team was awarded 3 goals... :tee hee: Equality right there!

It doesn't say in the article so I assume so :greengrin

On the flip side, I mind my team in primary basketball PE once scored a great team basket only for it to be chalked off cos we hadn't passed to our only girl member who openly admitted to being petrified of the basketball and hating PE.

:grr::grr: doesn't begin to cover it for the 9 year old LyonHibs.

Anyway, back on topic, I hope this might become an annual thing or similar. Maybe one of these years I'll be living in Edinburgh and thus have a pop at winning what is a great prize.

BigKev
12-05-2016, 06:13 PM
Wonder who the bellend is who left Hibs negative feedback... There's some things you just don't do!

It could be a good occasion for those who win the auctions- wish I was a few years younger that I wouldn't make an erse of myself!

liscious_hibs
15-05-2016, 10:56 PM

Did you watch the FA cup final? Was better paced than a lot of men's games and just as exciting. Women's world cups always a good watch too.

Scottish women's football is quite lacking in that special something though

monktonharp
15-05-2016, 11:01 PM
deary me