Roasters :rofl:

https://www.facebook.com/steven.mcluckie.1/videos/1112255615483088/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HUTCHYHIBBY
11-05-2016, 04:14 PM
?

NAE NOOKIE
11-05-2016, 04:28 PM
Not much wrong with that to be honest .... the guy even stopped the camera when the IRA Stokes stuff started.

CallumHibs07
11-05-2016, 04:32 PM
Bigots

green viper
11-05-2016, 04:45 PM
Funny how there was no video after the game get it up Yeh tractor boys lol

Brooster
11-05-2016, 04:47 PM
They've not got much teeth between them. Choookters.

Pete
11-05-2016, 04:52 PM
At least they aren't homophobic like our friends from Falkirk or Gorgie.

emerald green
11-05-2016, 06:35 PM
These w****** haven't got much going for them have they? Sad, fat, bald, bad / no teeth, support Raith Rovers, probably live in Kirkcaldy. :loser:

CB_NO3
11-05-2016, 06:39 PM
He is cute.

NadeAteMyLunch!
11-05-2016, 08:08 PM
Won't open on my phone. I did however see a Raith scarf seller selling half and half Raith/Hearts scarves on Saturday. Easily the cringiest half and half scarf yet

givescotlandfreedom
11-05-2016, 08:10 PM
Won't open on my phone. I did however see a Raith scarf seller selling half and half Raith/Hearts scarves on Saturday. Easily the cringiest half and half scarf yet

I saw someone with one on after the game and laughed at him.

green day
11-05-2016, 08:34 PM

Suspect it's a McRae's battalion thing.

celthedd1
11-05-2016, 09:38 PM
Suspect it's a McRae's battalion thing.

Looks like Jocky Wilson's offspring to me !

Sir David Gray
11-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Weird people.

I suppose they must have got a wee bit excited on Saturday with having the chance to visit a nice stadium for a change.

monktonharp
11-05-2016, 10:08 PM
Proof, if ever there was that big talk comes easy. they talked the talk, but failed the walk, despite swaggering over the famous bridge:wink:

Bostonhibby
11-05-2016, 10:16 PM
Day out in a big city, even further away than burntisland.

Let them enjoy the feeling, they probably bought new underpants from poundstretcher in lochgelly especially for the occasion. Just the one pair mind. Yokels.

FromTheCapital
11-05-2016, 10:55 PM
Not much wrong with that to be honest .... the guy even stopped the camera when the IRA Stokes stuff started.

I wasn't offended.

Merely pointing out how ridiculous they are.

hibs69
11-05-2016, 11:40 PM
Quite sad seeing there was a child there........ He'll no doubt grow up to be a bigger roaster than his dad/uncle (both?!)

Cameron1875
12-05-2016, 12:18 AM
**** without the busfare. Hopefully Hibs can get out this league so we don't have to play them for a while!

kaimendhibs
12-05-2016, 02:24 AM
Looks like Jocky Wilson's offspring to me !

Thought the same

marinello59
12-05-2016, 06:23 AM
Fitba fans behaving like Fitba fans. Shocking. :greengrin

Nicho87
12-05-2016, 07:18 AM
Wee day trip for the mutants

CorrieHibs
12-05-2016, 08:00 AM
Hope they enjoyed their big day out. Didn't last long. Must of been spewing after 12 minutes lol.

My_Wife_Camille
13-05-2017, 04:42 PM
Was looking forward to bringing this back to the top for a while :cb

Famous Fiver
13-05-2017, 05:02 PM
Poor old Yogi.

Looks like it could well be the kit man in charge now.

Never forgiven him for his attitude in the Ayr semi all these years ago.

Karma for him as well as the obnoxious Skacel and Barr.

Jack Hackett
13-05-2017, 05:19 PM
Was looking forward to bringing this back to the top for a while :cb

Cruel.

Give them their due though... made the play-offs 2 years on the trot :greengrin

Jim44
13-05-2017, 05:29 PM
Proof, if ever there was that big talk comes easy. they talked the talk, but failed the walk, despite swaggering over the famous bridge:wink:

........ A bridge too far. They won't be crossing it in the foreseeable future. :greengrin

HibbiesandtheBaddies
13-05-2017, 05:51 PM
........ A bridge too far. They won't be crossing it in the foreseeable future. :greengrin

They won't be singing on the streets of Raith tonight...

WeeRussell
13-05-2017, 05:57 PM
Actually found some of that quite amusing!

Nothing too offensive (even the last few seconds which was cut off)... few laddies enjoying their biggest away day of the season. Catchy wee song about staying in Kirkcaldy too haha.

Catch yis!

SMAXXA
13-05-2017, 06:37 PM
Taking amusement in any team other that hearts getting relegated is poor imo people on glass houses

Famous Fiver
13-05-2017, 06:39 PM
Are you seriously expecting that we should show Skacel ANY respect?

Heisenberg
13-05-2017, 06:44 PM
Taking amusement in any team other that hearts getting relegated is poor imo people on glass houses

Plenty of other Scottish football fans, Raith included, took great pleasure in laughing at us when we got relegated and also when we lost in the playoffs. **** them.

SMAXXA
13-05-2017, 06:48 PM
Plenty of other Scottish football fans, Raith included, took great pleasure in laughing at us when we got relegated and also when we lost in the playoffs. **** them.

Lets reveal in that then. I couldn't care about what they did or did not, I feel bad to lose a club like raith into the 3rd tier no joy whatsoever from me. I'm sure with attitudes like your logic teams will celebrate like **** if we do get relegated again since they allegedly did before

hibbysam
13-05-2017, 06:54 PM
Lets reveal in that then. I couldn't care about what they did or did not, I feel bad to lose a club like raith into the 3rd tier no joy whatsoever from me. I'm sure with attitudes like your logic teams will celebrate like **** if we do get relegated again since they allegedly did before

Teams will celebrate if we went down, who gives a ****. Those roasters signed a bunch of hearts sympathisers plus a filthy Hun in Bobby Barr, and I'm over the moon that they're down. They won't be adding anything to our top tier, and never will so I'm not losing any sleep that's for sure.

kaimendhibs
13-05-2017, 07:03 PM
Teams will celebrate if we went down, who gives a ****. Those roasters signed a bunch of hearts sympathisers plus a filthy Hun in Bobby Barr, and I'm over the moon that they're down. They won't be adding anything to our top tier, and never will so I'm not losing any sleep that's for sure.
My thoughts too

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

My_Wife_Camille
13-05-2017, 07:04 PM
Taking amusement in any team other that hearts getting relegated is poor imo people on glass housesI couldn't give a flying **** about any other team in the world apart from Hibs to be honest. Get it right up Raith Rovers. Daft club with a daft stadium and a gang of daft ex-Jambos playing for them. And Bobby Barr.

Deansy
13-05-2017, 07:14 PM
I always had a soft spot for Raith due to Turnbull Hutton - a man of honour and great integrity ! Had he still been around I don't think Raith would've signed the xxxx Skacel - Skacel epitomises everything Hutton disliked about the game !

cabbageandribs1875
13-05-2017, 07:18 PM
always saved their best performances for games v us oddly, sad that the late turnbull huttons club/team have gone down another league

sauzee6_2
13-05-2017, 09:24 PM

Got to agree with this.

Good, hard working people (non playing staff) will be fearful of their jobs tonight.

For the record, I detest skacel and hope his next ***** is a hedgehog, however guys like yogi are honest professionals, Scottish football needs competition for it to prosper and having one of the bigger clubs in the third tier doesn't help our overall game.

McIntosh
13-05-2017, 09:31 PM
Got to agree with this.

Good, hard working people (non playing staff) will be fearful of their jobs tonight.

For the record, I detest skacel and hope his next ***** is a hedgehog, however guys like yogi are honest professionals, Scottish football needs competition for it to prosper and having one of the bigger clubs in the third tier doesn't help our overall game.

Agree with this. Feel for the non-plying staff and the supporters. Responsibility for this lies with Gary Locke and his has-been Jambo mates. Locke should never be allowed near any team.

Ringothedog
13-05-2017, 10:59 PM
I really don't get this hating of Bobby Barr, he never hid the fact that he was a hun, in fact at Easter Road when he was taking a corner I made a comment that he may be of a blue nose persuasion and that his parentage was questionable, he turned round and answered with a smile that this was correct, I thought this was funny and respect him for his reply, we need characters and banter at games.

My_Wife_Camille
13-05-2017, 11:29 PM
I really don't get this hating of Bobby Barr, he never hid the fact that he was a hun, in fact at Easter Road when he was taking a corner I made a comment that he may be of a blue nose persuasion and that his parentage was questionable, he turned round and answered with a smile that this was correct, I thought this was funny and respect him for his reply, we need characters and banter at games.
:aok:

Sir David Gray
13-05-2017, 11:31 PM

Were you saying that when he got Bartley sent off?

He's a prick.