PDA

View Full Version : Whatwill you be doing to turn our end green?

hibs0666
11-05-2016, 02:09 PM
Troops, it's only 10 days to the final and so it is time to make some headspace for the final.

Hibs need to come out to an end that filled to a man, woman and child in green. Lots of beautiful, natural green.

I'm not really a fitba strip sort of guy and will be going for a gorgeous green Blurr t-shirt and a green Fred Perry jumper if the weather is pish.

So what wIll you be doing to turn half of Hampden 100 per cent green?

Can someone tell Hibs that we need a decent Twitter handle for this too?

easty
11-05-2016, 02:16 PM
I'll bring my own reusable cup from home, instead of the paper ones they give you, and bringing recycled toilet paper in case it goes to pens and I'm ****ting myself.

Any other tips to make the final greener?

11-05-2016, 02:16 PM
For the first season in I don't know how long I bought both the home and away strip so i'm in two minds on what one to wear. I wore the green and white home one for the league cup final so thinking I might go with the purple.

Hibs top (either home or away depending on what I finally decide), green hibs scarf and hibs flag.

hibs0666
11-05-2016, 02:18 PM
I'll bring my own reusable cup from home, instead of the paper ones they give you, and bringing recycled toilet paper in case it goes to pens and I'm ****ting myself.

Yes.

Smartie
11-05-2016, 02:34 PM
I remember being at a bavarian beer festival in the old Post Office building in something like 1998.

My mate downed one of those 2 pint Stein things in a oner and his face went the best shade of green I've ever seen before he puked it straight back up again.

I'll see what I can do to re-create the magic.

adhibs
11-05-2016, 02:38 PM

haha. we could all cycle instead of buses, dunno how much id trust the weegie locals no to leave a lot of us needing to make alternative arrangments home though.

erin go bragh
11-05-2016, 02:48 PM
For the first season in I don't know how long I bought both the home and away strip so i'm in two minds on what one to wear. I wore the green and white home one for the league cup final so thinking I might go with the purple.

Hibs top (either home or away depending on what I finally decide), green hibs scarf and hibs flag.

Ditto :) Wore the home top for the final and the away top for the Scottish cup semi final . So it's the purple away with green and white bar scarf .

GGTTH

hibs0666
11-05-2016, 03:39 PM
haha. we could all cycle instead of buses, dunno how much id trust the weegie locals no to leave a lot of us needing to make alternative arrangments home though.

Cycle all you want, so long as it's a nice emerald green leotard-thing. At least I think that's what you call those things that all these middle-aged blokes wear when they're in the saddle. :wink:

NAE NOOKIE
11-05-2016, 04:22 PM
Wasting yer time mate .... before you know it this thread will be full of folk telling you you cannae tell them what to wear :greengrin

hibs0666
11-05-2016, 04:24 PM
Wasting yer time mate .... before you know it this thread will be full of folk telling you you cannae tell them what to wear :greengrin

lol I'm asking not telling. :wink:

HappyHanlon
11-05-2016, 07:06 PM
I'll think i'll worry what i'm wearing after we've negotiated the game on Friday and potentially the game before cup final....ta though

HUTCHYHIBBY
11-05-2016, 07:08 PM
I remember being at a bavarian beer festival in the old Post Office building in something like 1998.

My mate downed one of those 2 pint Stein things in a oner and his face went the best shade of green I've ever seen before he puked it straight back up again.

I was at that, it was indeed a messy evening.