PDA

View Full Version : Wave 2

lugz
11-05-2016, 11:39 AM
Just spoken to someone on the phone (not sure if it was ticketmaster or club shop) and they have said that wave 2 will be on Friday starting at 5pm ONLINE ONLY.

As I say this came from the team dealing with telephone enquiries so don't shoot the messenger!!

Hiber-nation
11-05-2016, 11:43 AM
Just spoken to someone on the phone (not sure if it was ticketmaster or club shop) and they have said that wave 2 will be on Friday starting at 5pm ONLINE ONLY.

As I say this came from the team dealing with telephone enquiries so don't shoot the messenger!!

That just can't be possible.

Since90+2
11-05-2016, 11:45 AM
The club are asking for more complaints if they do that. Surely they know that not everyone is online and some from the older generation would only buy in person.

nellio
What's this for? Cup final tickets or something?

Hiber-nation
The club are asking for more complaints if they do that. Surely they know that not everyone is online and some from the older generation would only buy in person.

And we've got a ****** game to go to!!!

lugz
11-05-2016, 11:47 AM

That was my first thought, I have bought ST for next year but I'm having issues with it pulling through online having to go up this afternoon to get it all sorted (despite doing this yesterday)

Since90+2
11-05-2016, 11:47 AM
And we've got a ****** game to go to!!!

I don't think anyone going to Falkirk will be in wave 2 as it will be season ticket holders only at the playoff game . Can't imagine any ST holders who are going to Falkirk will be looking to buy in this wave.

lugz
11-05-2016, 11:48 AM
What's this for? Cup final tickets or something?

Yeah cup final wave 2 Friday 5pm online only. Public sale to start on Monday.

lugz
11-05-2016, 11:49 AM
I don't think anyone going to Falkirk will be in wave 2 as it will be season ticket holders only at the playoff game . Can't imagine any ST holders who are going to Falkirk will be looking to buy in this wave.

Unless they are holding off to go with friends/family who just have points, which is exactly what I'm doing.

nellio
11-05-2016, 11:51 AM
Yeah cup final wave 2 Friday 5pm online only. Public sale to start on Monday.

Cheers.

Hiber-nation
11-05-2016, 11:52 AM

I need to buy for someone else who won't be around. Surely the online system will be in full working order this time....

DH1875
11-05-2016, 12:46 PM
7k hibs fans all trying to log into the system at the same time. That ain't gonna end well. Doesn't give people much time either if it's going to public sale on the Monday.

DH1875
11-05-2016, 12:48 PM
Unless they are holding off to go with friends/family who just have points, which is exactly what I'm doing.

Wouldn't be taking the risk. What's the chances you could miss out altogether if you wait?

HUTCHYHIBBY
11-05-2016, 01:25 PM

I'm in wave 2 and going on Friday.

SJM
11-05-2016, 01:33 PM
****in hell I'll be in Falkirk.

SlickShoes
11-05-2016, 01:34 PM
Can't be correct, would be a disaster.

Moulin Yarns
11-05-2016, 01:35 PM
Calm down

The priority window for season ticket holders to purchase tickets for the William Hill Scottish Cup Final has been extended until close of business on Friday 13 May due to the ticketing issues faced by supporters this week.

The Club have been inundated with enquiries and queries from supporters this week, with many unable to obtain the number of tickets they are due as a result of technical issues. To ensure season ticket holders don’t miss out we have extended the deadline.

All supporters who have been in touch thus far will receive a response – we would ask that supporters do not resend questions to the same or alternative e-mail addresses as this simply adds to the workload and creates delays in response.

We will announce details of the further waves in due course early next week.

I can't see anything about wave 2 being at 5pm on Friday

SJM
11-05-2016, 01:36 PM
Calm down

It's the Scottish cup final in ten days. Hard to be calm like.

Tyler Durden
11-05-2016, 01:58 PM
Calm down

It says early next week and it's now actually the 2nd half of the week. Not surprised people are starting to lose patience

Just Jimmy
11-05-2016, 02:05 PM
It's been a farce. Are there actually any season ticket holders who want tickets in this phase that still don't have them? Just get them on sale and get a shift on there was absolutely no need to change the dates in the first place.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Moulin Yarns
11-05-2016, 02:20 PM
It says early next week and it's now actually the 2nd half of the week. Not surprised people are starting to lose patience

The OP claims the second wave will start at 5pm on Friday, but the official statement says

The priority window for season ticket holders to purchase tickets for the William Hill Scottish Cup Final has been extended until close of business on Friday 13 May

Someone is incorrect and I know where my money is.

HibbySpurs
11-05-2016, 02:28 PM
The OP claims the second wave will start at 5pm on Friday, but the official statement says

Agreed, no way will they do this for all sorts of reasons....

My bet is 09:00 Saturday.

They should let folk know sooner rather than later though!

Moulin Yarns
11-05-2016, 02:29 PM
Agreed, no way will they do this for all sorts of reasons....

My bet is 09:00 Saturday.

They should let folk know sooner rather than later though!

I reckon 10:00 to let the ticket office staff time for a cappuccino when they get in.

Tyler Durden
11-05-2016, 02:31 PM

Yes but that Hibs statement was last week. It indicates further detail of Wave 2 will be announced "early next week" - to most people that would be yesterday or Monday past.

The fact that no further confirmation has been provided is a joke

lugz
11-05-2016, 02:34 PM
So to follow up on my OP I've been to the ticket shop today dealing with my ongoing etickets issue and they confirmed that wave 2 will start on Friday at 5pm, online only.

lugz
11-05-2016, 02:37 PM

Surely if you read through your post again you'll see exactly why what I've been told makes sense:

Season tickets being extended till COB Friday (5pm)
Wave 2 starts online at 5pm which means there is no time lost and the club can get on with selling tickets.

SJM
11-05-2016, 02:45 PM
So to follow up on my OP I've been to the ticket shop today dealing with my ongoing etickets issue and they confirmed that wave 2 will start on Friday at 5pm, online only.

****in hell.

Waxy
11-05-2016, 02:48 PM
Hibs need to tell us.

Since90+2
11-05-2016, 02:48 PM
If this is correct the club should officially announce it rather than someone having to post it on this messageboard.

Just Jimmy
11-05-2016, 02:49 PM
If thats the case what a joke. Hibs have looked after the season ticket holders but there are plenty fans who bleed green and white who don't have seasons for whatever reasons. They have been royalty ****ed over by almost every decision regarding this cup final. Hibs owe the fans a massive apology.

They can start by winning the bloody cup.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Moulin Yarns
11-05-2016, 02:55 PM
Originally the plan was for 3 waves of sales, each starting at 10am

Sales Dates
Wave 1: 10am Wednesday 4 May
Wave 2: 10am Thursday 12 May
Wave 3: 10am Monday 16 May

Why would they now change it to 5pm on a Friday???

My guess, and it is no more than that, is the second wave of sales will begin at 10am on Saturday.

Ticket office staff have been known to give out 'information' erroneously in the past.

Pete
11-05-2016, 03:17 PM

Sales Dates

My guess, and it is no more than that, is the second wave of sales will begin at 10am on Saturday.

Ticket office staff have been known to give out 'information' erroneously in the past.

That's old information released before the deadline for wave one was extended.

The club are doing well if they get wave 2 on sale as soon as wave one is over. Good move and gives those in wave 2 as much time as possible.

If you'll be on your way to Falkirk at 5pm I'm sure you've already got your tickets.

There will be complaining no matter what the club do I suppose but none from me.

HibbySpurs
11-05-2016, 04:00 PM

Take your word for it mate..... Strange decision.

andrew70
11-05-2016, 04:19 PM
Find this a very strange move.

No reason to doubt the OP though.

It's unfair on people who will be travelling to Falkirk for one.

I am a ST holder who already has my own ticket. But there's 21 guys on my bus waiting on me getting them tickets.

So do I leave later for Falkirk or hope my phone maintains a signal.

C'mon Hibs surely 10am Saturday at TO would be the best idea?

Moulin Yarns
11-05-2016, 04:57 PM

The club are doing well if they get wave 2 on sale as soon as wave one is over. Good move and gives those in wave 2 as much time as possible.

If you'll be on your way to Falkirk at 5pm I'm sure you've already got your tickets.

There will be complaining no matter what the club do I suppose but none from me.

The clue is the word 'originally'

hibee62
11-05-2016, 05:14 PM

It's a nightmare for me, I'll be travelling up from where I work in England to visit family and watch the game in Edinburgh, if this is true it's a choice of cup final tickets or watching the Falkirk game!

That's probably a rare case but there will be plenty of people going straight from work to the pub. Or it could take ages with so many people signing in to the website so that people will miss the Falkirk game!

Pete
11-05-2016, 05:22 PM
The clue is the word 'originally'

Sorry, reading back your point is regarding the time of the start of the wave rather than the day.

I can see why they are doing this though. The first wave ends at 5pm on a Friday, time is short and they want to start selling as quickly as possible. They will probably sell out that night leaving the ticket office free to deal with collections and sales for Kilmarnock on Saturday.

Bit of a bummer if you can't make it online but they must have one hell of a job on their hands right now.

Onceinawhile
11-05-2016, 05:47 PM
10am on Saturday

Pete
11-05-2016, 05:49 PM
10am on Saturday

Now officially confirmed.

Can I have that ten minutes back please? :-/

Hiber-nation
11-05-2016, 06:01 PM
Thank God for that.

lugz
11-05-2016, 06:02 PM
Apologies for misinforming people, quite worrying when you hear it from people who work for the club.

Nicho87
11-05-2016, 06:28 PM
For non-locals, will their now be enough time for tickets to be posted out to wave 2 buyers?

Newcastlehibby
11-05-2016, 07:29 PM
For non-locals, will their now be enough time for tickets to be posted out to wave 2 buyers?

Sent first class on Monday, they should be with you on Tuesday.

Scouse Hibee
11-05-2016, 07:36 PM
Sent first class on Monday, they should be with you on Tuesday.

No first class, only special delivery or collection for this wave.

Waxy
11-05-2016, 07:40 PM

Is that not just for wave 3?

Nicho87
11-05-2016, 07:42 PM

Is this confirmed by hibs

Billy Whizz
11-05-2016, 07:42 PM
Is that not just for wave 3?

I think it's both waves, although I can see how you've read it, as it's just under Wave 3 details

Ronniekirk
11-05-2016, 07:45 PM

Can someone clarify if this is correct as i wont be able to go through now and collect tickets and if no first class delivery o have no option but to go special delivery and then most likely no one will be in house when delivered as everyone works

Scouse Hibee
11-05-2016, 07:46 PM
Is this confirmed by hibs

That's what it says on site mate unless I am reading it wrong.

Scouse Hibee
11-05-2016, 07:47 PM
Can someone clarify if this is correct as i wont be able to go through now and collect tickets and if no first class delivery o have no option but to go special delivery and then most likely no one will be in house when delivered as everyone works

It says on the latest announcement mate, if you're struggling collect and need a hand let me know I work in and around Leith every day.

Billy Whizz
11-05-2016, 07:48 PM

I think it is Ronnie. They'll put a card through your door, presume they do this in Paisley😉
You'll get them in plenty of time

hibbysam
11-05-2016, 07:52 PM
You can all collect them on Tuesday at the first leg of the play off final!

Billy Whizz
11-05-2016, 07:52 PM

Was just going to post that

Ronniekirk
11-05-2016, 08:01 PM

Geeze forgot about that game they are coming thick and fast Will see if i can get time off work

Nicho87
11-05-2016, 08:06 PM
Just checked collection or special delivery only.

Scouse Hibee
11-05-2016, 08:08 PM
Just checked collection or special delivery only.

Told you that ages ago :-)

Nicho87
11-05-2016, 08:17 PM
Told you that ages ago :-)

Sorry mate haha. Cheers.

Moulin Yarns
11-05-2016, 09:09 PM

Sales Dates

You heard it here first

bob12345
11-05-2016, 09:26 PM
I've stupidly bought all tickets for me and my partner this season using the same client ID. Is there any way I can get us tickets together or will I have to wait for the general sale for both of us?

Callum7
11-05-2016, 09:32 PM
I've stupidly bought all tickets for me and my partner this season using the same client ID. Is there any way I can get us tickets together or will I have to wait for the general sale for both of us?

I did the same as you a while back and yes you'll have to wait till general sale but on the plus side I did get 2 tickets for the leugue cup final with the 90 points combined.

SJM
12-05-2016, 08:16 AM
Carnage will occur Saturday morning.

Carheenlea
12-05-2016, 08:31 AM

Your tickets will be returned to your nearest post office for collection. My tickets arrived yesterday via special delivery, but as I was not at home a card is left stating they could be collected from my local post office from 7am this morning. They are held for something like 10 days so you wouldn't necessarily have to be rushing down.
£6.50 quite a hefty fee - think the last time I used SD it was a fiver. (Small beer I suppose compared to queuing for 8 hours) Opted 1st class post for Falkirk briefs, and they dropped through door yesterday.

Speedy
12-05-2016, 04:52 PM
Does anyone have a link to the fishul update?

hibs69
12-05-2016, 04:57 PM
Is there still an online sale of tickets tomorrow from 5pm?

Callum7
12-05-2016, 04:59 PM
No it's now on Saturday from 10am to 3pm.

Waxy
12-05-2016, 05:00 PM
Dont think so. They were never going on sale at 5 tomorrow. It was false info. From what i can gather anyway?

Billy Whizz
12-05-2016, 05:02 PM

Definitely Saturday 10am

Hermit Crab
12-05-2016, 05:05 PM

You will be lucky if there is a general sale bud.

hibs69
12-05-2016, 05:06 PM
Jaysus H.

(Whinging faced bstd voice.....) Last night it was online 5pm, made plans for that with someone else for sons tickets......, now it's Saturday, need to make new plans...... Whinge whinge whinge....... FUUUUK!

Tell you what, that queue will be ****an murder if we get beat tomorrow night.

Thanks for info.