PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Game in Vilnius

WestEndHibee
11-05-2016, 08:15 AM
Bit of a long shot but I find myself in Vilnius on Friday night and am wondering if anyone knows of somewhere that might be showing the game?

Much appreciated. :flag:

HUTCHYHIBBY
11-05-2016, 08:23 AM
Try The Portobello, I remember watching British games in there a couple of years ago.

The Pointer
11-05-2016, 08:51 AM
Bit of a long shot but I find myself in Vilnius on Friday night and am wondering if anyone knows of somewhere that might be showing the game?

Much appreciated. :flag:

Having spent some time in the square having a beer erm, people watching, I empathise with you. Hope you find somewhere to watch the game.

(Bizarrely, I remember a really cheery Tibetan lad coming over to our company and getting us to sing Happy Birthday to him. His Chinese minder was a bit greetin'-faced about it.)

HUTCHYHIBBY
11-05-2016, 09:20 AM
If I was a Tibetan man I'd back The Dalai Lama.

WestEndHibee
11-05-2016, 12:10 PM
Try The Portobello, I remember watching British games in there a couple of years ago.

Cheers Hutchyhibby! I'll give that a try

jacomo
11-05-2016, 12:32 PM
If Vladimir Romanov still had a house there, you could have watched it round his gaff.

But I think he cleared off to Russia, and anyhow he's still hiding his face because his plan to destroy the Hertz didn't quite come off.

Kato
11-05-2016, 01:10 PM
If Vladimir Romanov still had a house there, you could have watched it round his gaff.

But I think he cleared off to Russia, and anyhow he's still hiding his face because his plan to destroy the Hertz didn't quite come off.

That and the Interpol warrant out for his arrest means he's not too keen on going back to Lithuania.