PDA

View Full Version : Our Dylan

JOD
11-05-2016, 08:07 AM
Thought he did great last night.

Even when Things did not go right for him.

He battled on and did not let his head go down

Well done Dylan.

PercyHibs
11-05-2016, 08:27 AM
Thought he did great last night.

Even when Things did not go right for him.

He battled on and did not let his head go down

Well done Dylan.

He was good in spells but thought he looked tired from the start. His play for the 1st goal was brilliant. Hopefully we score 2 early on friday and can take him off. IF he starts!!

Since90+2
11-05-2016, 08:27 AM
Thought he battled well but he is clearly not 100% match fit , he has hardly kicked a ball in 3 months and has now played Saturday then Tuesday.

I dont think we can realistically think he can play Saturday , Tuesday and Friday so would expect him to be on the bench with Marv back in the team.

oneone73
11-05-2016, 08:29 AM
Thought he battled well but he is clearly not 100% match fit , he has hardly kicked a ball in 3 months and has now played Saturday then Tuesday.

I dont think we can realistically think he can play Saturday , Tuesday and Friday so would expect him to be on the bench with Marv back in the team.

Do we know if Bartley is fit?

SeanWilson
11-05-2016, 08:31 AM
If he has come through that game not picking anything up, has to start on Friday night and given 60 odd mins. The difference he makes to that midfiield is immense. Always looks like he has time on the ball and great vision, allowing the rest to shine. Great player.

JimBHibees
11-05-2016, 08:38 AM
The consequences of that penalty decision now become clearer as if we had won 3-1 it is possible we could have changed it a bit say by playing Bartley instead of Dylan, assuming Bartley fit. Also other changes also Boyle a run, strikers etc.

Kawacabbage10
11-05-2016, 08:38 AM
Best player at the club, looked tired towards the end as to be expected and was quiet in the latter half of the first half but it is vital he gets on the ball when Falkirk and other teams sit in and attempt to stifle the midfield.

SunshineOnLeith
11-05-2016, 09:15 AM
Best player on the park by a country mile.

ShanksSaidNo
11-05-2016, 09:16 AM
Agree - he should be first name on the team sheet when fit. What became clear to me last night was that Stubbs has a tough (but welcome) job on his hands finding the right balance in the midfield for the upcoming games. As much as I rate Fyvie as well - it feels like it should be one or the other. They both do a very similar and effective job in terms of getting on the ball and keeping things ticking over in the middle of the park. I thought it was quite clear last night when they both play they stifle each other - Fyvie is less effective as McGeouch gets the ball in positions that he wants to be in. For balance, I'd like to see Bartley holding, McGeouch patrolling just in front of him with McGinn and Henderson either side but a little further forward.
Granted big Marv wasn't available last night and that may have influenced his decision to play them both.

sundo1875
11-05-2016, 09:26 AM
Do we know if Bartley is fit?

Hamstring Injury

Billy Whizz
11-05-2016, 09:28 AM
Hamstring Injury

Wouldn't have thought he'd be able to play on Astro on Friday, with this sort of injury

heretoday
11-05-2016, 09:30 AM
He's knackered. Him and Hendo worked their socks off.

hibs69
11-05-2016, 09:32 AM
There were a few posts on here last night, very close to KO, that Bartley was at Elm Row? Injured or not, shouldn't he have been in the stadium with his teammates? Or were the Elm Row sightings, BS?

DaveF
11-05-2016, 09:39 AM
There were a few posts on here last night, very close to KO, that Bartley was at Elm Row? Injured or not, shouldn't he have been in the stadium with his teammates? Or were the Elm Row sightings, BS?

He might well have been in elm row earlier but he was in the west stand with Farid well in time for kick off.

JimBHibees
11-05-2016, 09:47 AM
Hamstring Injury

Is he out of the final?

sundo1875
11-05-2016, 09:51 AM
Is he out of the final?

Unsure, spoke to him at the Omni centre briefly last night

HibbyScott
11-05-2016, 10:02 AM

I don't know if he was there or not... but there's no smoke without fire!

dangermouse
11-05-2016, 10:23 AM

Spotted being driven to ER by my son last night around 20 minutes to KO.

patlowe
11-05-2016, 12:07 PM
https://twitter.com/BumperGraham/status/730178408882253826

3pm
11-05-2016, 12:19 PM
Anything possible if Dylan stays fit.

I just hope he can't through the next 3 weeks without any problems. :pray:

ekhibee
11-05-2016, 03:00 PM
McGeouch had a decent game but doesn't seem to have a shot on him. I can think of a couple of occasions during last night's game when he was in a good position to shoot but didn't. Both times the pass to a striker in the box wasn't on and he ended up passing sideways. In terms of his work rate, yeh, can't fault him at all, he worked really hard last night and deserved MOM in my opinion. Good player, I just don't think he's quite as good as some people on here do.