PDA

View Full Version : Chances

Mikey09
11-05-2016, 12:03 AM
Forgetting that ridiculous decision not to award us a pen tonight, as well as send McCracken off, we have to start converting the numerous chances we are creating. The next game will come down to this. I don't want to be coming away from Falkirk saying "if only we'd taken a couple of those guilt edged chances tonight!" Strikers need to step up on Friday night. If so then I'm confident of a good win. C'mon the Hibs!!

HibsNutter
11-05-2016, 12:06 AM
Play like we did tonight and we'll go through, we'll get chances and we'll take a couple.

HibeeHutch
11-05-2016, 12:24 AM
Our chances-to-goals scored 'ratio' is consistently and ridiculously unbalanced!

kevo1875
11-05-2016, 12:35 AM
What we learned tonight is what we all ready know we are a better team than houstons hoofers..play like we did second half tonight getting ball moved quickly and wide and I've no doubt the boys will take chances when they come...ggtth

ekhibee
11-05-2016, 12:43 AM
We should have beaten them comfortably tonight, just as we should have beaten them comfortably in the last 2-2 game, but we didn't. They've been made to look a lot better than they actually are, and they get solid support from Radio Heartsound, particularly Richard Gordon, who spends most of his time sooking up to Allan Preston and anyone else with a Hearts connection, including Baldy Bigmouth.

Unseen work
11-05-2016, 01:22 AM
I like stokes I really do, but he needs to start scoring.

Some of his play is very good, then the next he does a needless fancy flick that loses us possession or he looks hesitant on the ball.

At celtic he was best at cutting in from the left, a sharp movement to create a yard and putting the ball in the net. We have yet to see him do this.

Hopefully on Friday he has an aggressive manner in how he plays and gets at there slow defence like the stokes we all know

California-Hibs
11-05-2016, 02:26 AM

Some of his play is very good, then the next he does a needless fancy flick that loses us possession or he looks hesitant on the ball.

At celtic he was best at cutting in from the left, a sharp movement to create a yard and putting the ball in the net. We have yet to see him do this.

Hopefully on Friday he has an aggressive manner in how he plays and gets at there slow defence like the stokes we all know

His miss when clear through on goal was also absolutely terrible!

Gatecrasher
11-05-2016, 06:37 AM
His miss when clear through on goal was also absolutely terrible!

Cummings laid it on perfectly, he should have scored.

Bristolhibby
11-05-2016, 07:16 AM
We should have beaten them comfortably tonight, just as we should have beaten them comfortably in the last 2-2 game, but we didn't. They've been made to look a lot better than they actually are, and they get solid support from Radio Heartsound, particularly Richard Gordon, who spends most of his time sooking up to Allan Preston and anyone else with a Hearts connection, including Baldy Bigmouth.

Turn the radio off.

Ronniekirk
11-05-2016, 08:02 AM

Three playoff games gone and neither of our two strikers have scored
Hopefully Friday 13th changes that

hibs69
11-05-2016, 08:10 AM
Three playoff games gone and neither of our two strikers have scored
Hopefully Friday 13th changes that

Hopefully it's all about "Jason" on Friday night.

hibby67
11-05-2016, 09:16 AM
Hopefully it's all about "Jason" on Friday night.

Is there not a film about Jason and Friday the 13th
Hopefully it won't turn out to be a horror night .. ..

hibs69
11-05-2016, 09:21 AM
Yes, that's what I was meaning buddy. Trying to be funny but it went down like a Lead balloon.