PDA

View Full Version : Let football prevail

Glorious St Pat
10-05-2016, 11:00 PM
They those despicable Hearts Huns wannabees are not a football team - a lumpen bunch of cloggers - who will be as the good Lord said, not prevail against injustice. Our cause is just and the Hibees will rip the baldy one a sore one in Friday.

Have faith my fellow Hibernians..,,justice to the men in green.

monktonharp
10-05-2016, 11:03 PM
It will be done

hibsbollah
10-05-2016, 11:05 PM
I have seen it written. Have faith. The baldy hearts welt Houston will verily come a cropper and the Lords team will prevail.

Real Emerald
10-05-2016, 11:06 PM
Well if the past few years are anything to go by football is the last thing that prevails, it's cheating, corruption and financial doping that prevails with a big bit of GFA help. Let's hope our 'football players' can rise above this and gain the goals they deserve :agree:

hibsboy69
10-05-2016, 11:15 PM
Good post.

I fear that football won't prevail though.

Hoof up to Miller
Time wasting
Fouling

All from the bitter baldy prick that was part of the Scotland joke management team who actually thought it was a good idea to play a 4,6,0 formation against the Czech Republic.

Houston = Anti Football

If Falkirk do progress on Fri then I really hope they beat Killie.........a piss poor SPL is welcome to them, their plastic pitch and their absolute prick of a manager.

:giruy2:

OsloHibs
11-05-2016, 01:59 AM
Watching them and their antics are utterly mind numbing. Ugly team, ugly manager, ugly tactics, ugly ground, ugly town... I could go on & on. Come on hibs.

And why did Houston not clap during for that young lad? What a disgrace.