PDA

View Full Version : Peter Houston (Again)

SouthMoroccoStu
10-05-2016, 09:02 PM
Asked on BT Sport about the penalty decision

"No I didn't see it"

There's a shock

If I was the BT reporter, I'd have been stood there with a TV to replay it for him

Surprise surprise - he's a 'man' with no scruples or honour

I truly detest him

Stubbs did well to bite his tongue about the ref (while the ref hides in the dressing room to avoid the tv cameras)

Michael
10-05-2016, 09:04 PM
That's what you're supposed to say when these kind of things happen tbh.

ArmadaleHibs
10-05-2016, 09:05 PM
Don't worry, he's a

F a N n Y

spudhib
Knew the 'that evens it up from October ' would come out from his gob,what about the one last time at your place ya fud.

Sammy7nil
That's what you're supposed to say when these kind of things happen tbh.

Only if u are a complete ****

The Kaiser
10-05-2016, 09:06 PM
If it went the other way, what would you expect Stubbs to say?

Baader
10-05-2016, 09:06 PM
Never disliked any other manager more. And there are some serious contenders. But this wind up merchant is out on his own. Hopefully we win and Stubbs justs knocks the clown out.

GreenLake
10-05-2016, 09:07 PM
He is an imbecile and a radge. He probably eats out of a dog bowl. **** him. tool. Not a sharp one either.

Diclonius
10-05-2016, 09:08 PM
Please please please please can we beat then on Friday, footballing gods. Dodgy penalty or offside goal preferred.

Craig_in_Prague

Stubbs would admit we escaped one.

Tha Cabbage Kid

I would expect him to say he handled the ball and there were unlikely not to get a penalty. anything other than that is disgraceful.

GGTTH07
10-05-2016, 09:09 PM
Manages an absolute diddy team, hearts welt.

hibs69
10-05-2016, 09:11 PM
I would expect Stubbs to say, "Well we got the rub of the green there, Chick."

"So Peter, your thoughts on the game?"
"Yeah that evens it out from October."
"What does?"
"That thing I haven't seen yet."

CraigHibee
10-05-2016, 09:13 PM
Baldy hearts welt, as simple as that really

givescotlandfreedom
10-05-2016, 09:16 PM
If that evens it out from October when are we getting mcginn's stonewaller, the one for blatant push just before the one we got at Falkirk and an hour with an extra man when mcginn was wrongly sent off at ER?

JK Rolling
10-05-2016, 09:17 PM
Stubbs would admit we escaped one.

I'm sure he would've.

SouthMoroccoStu
10-05-2016, 09:19 PM
Did he seriously say it evens things out from October?

How many 'evens things out' is he wanting?

Ignoring it was a penalty 2 seconds before hand from the foul on Grey (?)

Ignoring the Red card on McGinn that was rescinded

Ignoring the other penalty we have been denied against them

Ignoring the fact that every time we play them we have been kicked off the park and it's been ignored by the refs

hibsbollah
10-05-2016, 09:20 PM
Anus.

MWHIBBIES
10-05-2016, 09:22 PM
Dragon chasing Hearts mutant.

Pretty Boy
10-05-2016, 09:24 PM
Utter fandan of a man.

I hope we either ****ing destroy them on Friday or get a dodgy last minute penalty for a non foul on a player who is 5 yards offside.

majorhibs
10-05-2016, 09:26 PM

"No I didn't see it"

There's a shock

If I was the BT reporter, I'd have been stood there with a TV to replay it for him

I truly detest him

Stubbs did well to bite his tongue about the ref (while the ref hides in the dressing room to avoid the tv cameras)

That little hertz trumpet could be described as many, many things. Bur never ever a man.

jarre1875
10-05-2016, 09:27 PM
I have never disliked someone as much as i dislike this complete fud of a man

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

HappyHanlon
10-05-2016, 09:34 PM
I hope his excema ridden heid flakes even more when we pump that shower on Friday.

3pm
10-05-2016, 09:34 PM
Should Lewis have walked?

hibee_girl
10-05-2016, 09:37 PM

For?

bod
10-05-2016, 09:37 PM

I never saw it

Sammy7nil
10-05-2016, 09:38 PM

Eh!

Eyrie
10-05-2016, 09:43 PM

Considering how long it took Baird to decide to go down, the answer is obviously no.

SouthMoroccoStu
10-05-2016, 09:44 PM

No

Grey got round to cover

The first half was 'evened up' (in the Houston Theory) as he gave a handball against Cummings when he used his chest to control the ball.

But he saw that 'handball' well enough

green day
10-05-2016, 09:46 PM

What for? The "Baird" incident?

You are joking!

hibees 7062
10-05-2016, 09:48 PM
He also said we had 20 mins in the second half

SJM
10-05-2016, 09:50 PM
Houston is one of life's ********s. I bet his own mum hates the ****.

hibs69
10-05-2016, 09:56 PM
I never saw it

That made me laugh.

3pm
10-05-2016, 09:57 PM
What for? The "Baird" incident?

You are joking!

No - which is why I am asking.

Sammy7nil
10-05-2016, 10:09 PM

"No I didn't see it"

There's a shock

I truly detest him

I didn't see but it evens up, evens what up ya fud you didn't see it? ? ?

Alfred E Newman
10-05-2016, 10:15 PM
I didn't see but it evens up, evens what up ya fud you didn't see it? ? ?

If the handball evens it up what about the kick on Henderson? The man is a total arse.

Billy Whizz
10-05-2016, 10:16 PM
No - which is why I am asking.

Good question, I was at the game, and was hoping the armchair fans would let me know too

3pm
10-05-2016, 10:19 PM
Does Houston ever mention the red card McGinn had rescinded?

Stantons Angel
10-05-2016, 10:30 PM
I would expect Stubbs to say, "Well we got the rub of the green there, Chick."

"So Peter, your thoughts on the game?"
"Yeah that evens it out from October."
"What does?"
"That thing I haven't seen yet."

This guy is the second worst specimen of a man i have ever come across!

I was sitting behind him and it was blatant enough for me to see, so he must have seen the bloody thing.

His Hearts mentality shines right through his team as soon as they scored the first goal he is shouting and putting up his 10 fingers to indicate he wants 10 men behind the ball!

There is not an ounce of sportsmanship in the man and to come out with a remark like that is like some wee laddie in a school playground. I hope to God we skelp them on Friday night just to spoil his weekend!

Horrible horrible little man!

Dashing Bob S
10-05-2016, 10:35 PM
He is like a minor character in Game of Thrones who acts the **** then meets a horrible death.

O'Rourke3
10-05-2016, 10:39 PM
He is like a minor character in Game of Thrones who acts the **** then meets a horrible death.

Ah, that would be too good. Head boiled in molten lead when he thinks he's getting a wig fitted.....

Bishop Hibee
10-05-2016, 10:40 PM
Grade A roaster.

Sir David Gray
10-05-2016, 10:48 PM
Prick.

jacomo
10-05-2016, 10:53 PM
If that evens it out from October when are we getting mcginn's stonewaller, the one for blatant push just before the one we got at Falkirk and an hour with an extra man when mcginn was wrongly sent off at ER?

Friday.

SteveHFC
10-05-2016, 11:27 PM
Tosser.

lapsedhibee
11-05-2016, 04:23 AM
I hope we either ****ing destroy them on Friday or get a dodgy last minute penalty for a non foul on a player who is 5 yards offside.

Would be nice, but I think they'll play too deep for our player to be as much as 5 yards offside and still outside the box.

Craig_HFC
11-05-2016, 09:43 AM
His heid is like a big plook that's ready to burst.

Hope we ram it up them on Friday, and hopefully we do it with no dodgy decisions needed so he needs to try harder to find something to moan about. Probably be about budgets.

Total throbber.

Alex Trager
11-05-2016, 10:00 AM
I am hoping for a total non penalty to go our way on Friday so that [emoji534] can moan about it for the rest of his life

11-05-2016, 10:50 AM
Absolute welt of a man, bitter to his core.

"i didn't see it" - oh aye how very convenient for you :rolleyes: You were quick to put the boot into McGinn last year even though you "hadn't seen it" and conveniently you saw the penalty incident last year. Instead you resort to your usual line that you seem to resort to EVERY time you talk about hibs "oh but but they got an unfair penalty last year . . ."

Sit doon and shut up you bitter, classless, greeting faced ****er, your team got away with absolute murder last night and fine well you know it.

11-05-2016, 10:54 AM
I am hoping for a total non penalty to go our way on Friday so that [emoji534] can moan about it for the rest of his life

That would be quite funny but in all honesty i'd rather we just beat them without any controversy. It would be funny to watch the seethe in Houston as he tries to desperately come up with an excuse why they lost. He would never give hibs any credit so it would piss him off that he couldn't blame the defeat on a dodgy decision or something.

11-05-2016, 10:57 AM
Does Houston ever mention the red card McGinn had rescinded?

No unfortunately that doesn't fit in with his "poor me, poor me" act so thats all conveniently forgotten. We wouldn't want facts to get in the way of a good story now would we Houston!

NadeAteMyLunch!
11-05-2016, 10:58 AM
The hatred I have for a ****ing FALKIRK manager is mental

CallumLaidlaw
11-05-2016, 11:09 AM
His comments over the last 2 season have shown him for what he really is.

He told stubbs to "deal with it" regarding balls into the box - funny you might want to address that for your own team Peter.

His constant bleating about budgets at EVERY opportunity

His greetin' about the penalty in October, and use of it against every decision including last night, yet failing to acknowledge the blatant penalty 3 seconds earlier (which I'm still convinced the ref gives it for. He tried to play advantage but in that passage of play McGinn lost the ball so he gave the pen)

His comments about Mcginn getting himself a reputation, which resulted in him being forced by his club to apologise. (surely thats us now evened up even if we shouldnt have got a penalty in the first game)

In the 2-2 game at ER last month, more pathetic comments about Gray getting his player booked for "ripping his sock". Gray then has to go off injured due to said challenge after trying to play on for a while.

And then last night with his Arsene Wenger-esqe "I did not see it" (the only time those 2 managers will ever be in the same sentence).

I really really really hope we sort them out on Friday, and will then rush to my car after the game to hear what the tool has to say. I hope I hear him complain about officials and hear him wiping the tears from his eyes. The thought of losing to us will probably prompt him to retire. clown.

WeeRussell
11-05-2016, 11:30 AM
Would have been perfectly happy for him to say he didn't see it...

Something along the lines of "I haven't seen it but it sounds like, from what the boys are saying, Hibs had a decent shout for a penalty" I would have had no problem with.

Instead he used it to have a dig at our bench for claiming a penalty, and made reference to an incident back in October.

He's got the reaction he was looking for, I only hope we wipe the smug smile off his red puss on Friday.

11-05-2016, 11:36 AM
His comments over the last 2 season have shown him for what he really is.

He told stubbs to "deal with it" regarding balls into the box - funny you might want to address that for your own team Peter.

His constant bleating about budgets at EVERY opportunity

His greetin' about the penalty in October, and use of it against every decision including last night, yet failing to acknowledge the blatant penalty 3 seconds earlier (which I'm still convinced the ref gives it for. He tried to play advantage but in that passage of play McGinn lost the ball so he gave the pen)

His comments about Mcginn getting himself a reputation, which resulted in him being forced by his club to apologise. (surely thats us now evened up even if we shouldnt have got a penalty in the first game)

In the 2-2 game at ER last month, more pathetic comments about Gray getting his player booked for "ripping his sock". Gray then has to go off injured due to said challenge after trying to play on for a while.

And then last night with his Arsene Wenger-esqe "I did not see it" (the only time those 2 managers will ever be in the same sentence).

I really really really hope we sort them out on Friday, and will then rush to my car after the game to hear what the tool has to say. I hope I hear him complain about officials and hear him wiping the tears from his eyes. The thought of losing to us will probably prompt him to retire. clown.

This 100%. Hibs are a real bee in his bonnet. He truly is as bitter as they come.

Utterly pathetic man.

Toldo123
11-05-2016, 11:39 AM
What did everyone think about john mcginn's booking. It looked to me like he pulled out of the challenge but not seen it on replay.

Hiber-nation
11-05-2016, 11:44 AM
What did everyone think about john mcginn's booking. It looked to me like he pulled out of the challenge but not seen it on replay.

Watched it last night, never a booking in a million years, Sutton said so as well (whatever you think of him).

JimBHibees
11-05-2016, 02:58 PM
Watched it last night, never a booking in a million years, Sutton said so as well (whatever you think of him).

The ref didnt see it he only got booked because of Muirhead acting and the Falkirk bench acting as if he had killed the guy. Can clearly see on TV McGinn thanking their bench for getting him booked. :greengrin