PDA

View Full Version : We go again

cleanyman
10-05-2016, 08:49 PM
Superb second half and if it wasn't for a balls up from the referee we would be heading in with a lead.

Take in the rest Hibs, brush yourself down and go again

We can do this

Pretty Boy
10-05-2016, 08:54 PM
Play like we did in the 2nd half and the game is there for the taking.

It's going to be tight, every game against them has been this season, but we can do it.

Scorrie
10-05-2016, 08:56 PM
Play like we did in the 2nd half and the game is there for the taking.

It's going to be tight, every game against them has been this season, but we can do it.

100% agree. We're still in this.

California-Hibs
10-05-2016, 08:58 PM
There's plenty of fight in this Hibs team. Play like we did 2nd half from the start and we'll do it!

hibsbollah
10-05-2016, 08:58 PM
Absolutely fantastic second half turnaround, credit to Alan Stubbs as well, clear strategy of attacking wide right isolating their left back worked really well.

Collectively we need to be full of positivity; we have the quality to win across there.

FitbaFolkKen
10-05-2016, 09:01 PM
Well done Hibs - really enjoyed that second half. The atmosphere was much better and the football was played at a quicker tempo.

Nonsense like the penalty and Logans mistake will happen unfortunately but as a team I thought we were far superior to them.

More of the same will see us through.

GGTTH

shamo9
10-05-2016, 09:04 PM
The cream will rise to the top on Friday. Come on Hibs :flag:

hibsdaft
10-05-2016, 09:06 PM
totally agree.

thought we were the much better side tonight.

we can do this. :flag::flag:

neil7908
10-05-2016, 09:09 PM
Falkirk are utter pish. Barely got near our goal all game. I was worried at half time but we were great in the second half. If we play like that we'll be fine. One of the things I'm looking forward to most about (eventually) getting out of this league is not having to watch sh*te teams time waste against us.

neil7908
10-05-2016, 09:14 PM
One thing I would say, we look so much better when we play with a bit of urgency going forward. Play was far too slow in the first half. At times we were just standing watching Mcgeough or Fyvie bring the ball forward. In the second half we were fired up and staring driving at the defence and moving the ball at speed and they had no way to deal with it

Waxy
10-05-2016, 10:03 PM
What a change in the second half. Brilliant stuff and great to watch. Play like that in the second leg and we'll do it.