PDA

View Full Version : Play-Off Suspensions

Fergus52
10-05-2016, 08:49 PM
As it stands who's all one yellow away from missing a game?

Bartley, McGregor, McGinn, McGeouch is that it or is there more?

Fergus52
10-05-2016, 08:49 PM
and Stokes.

Some of the bookings the ref dished out to us tonight were horrendous.

Eyrie
10-05-2016, 09:32 PM
Not a clue why McGregor got booked for being fouled, and McGinn's was barely a foul.

Liam89
10-05-2016, 09:34 PM
I despise referees who dish out 2 yellow cards whenever there is an incident between 2 opposing players, even if as was the case with McGregor's, he did absolutely nothing wrong. Sums up the worst refereeing performance i've seen at Easter Road.

JoeT_WasTheBest
10-05-2016, 10:26 PM
I despise referees who dish out 2 yellow cards whenever there is an incident between 2 opposing players, even if as was the case with McGregor's, he did absolutely nothing wrong. Sums up the worst refereeing performance i've seen at Easter Road.

Same happened last Wednesday for Bartley. Absolutely ridiculous but so common.

Billy Whizz
10-05-2016, 10:28 PM
Same happened last Wednesday for Bartley. Absolutely ridiculous but so common.

Is Bartley injured

lapsedhibee
10-05-2016, 10:29 PM
As it stands who's all one yellow away from missing a game?

Bartley, McGregor, McGinn, McGeouch is that it or is there more?

and Stokes.

So McGregor McGinn and Stokes are out of Friday's showdown? :shocked:

Billy Whizz
10-05-2016, 10:30 PM
So McGregor McGinn and Stokes are out of Friday's showdown? :shocked:

No

lapsedhibee
10-05-2016, 10:31 PM
No
:aok:

Onion
10-05-2016, 10:34 PM
and Stokes.

Some of the bookings the ref dished out to us tonight were horrendous.

:top marks And these refs know full well that any yellow handed out is likely to have serious implications for the final (whoever wins). IMO most of the yellow cards tonight were not yellow cards.

I'm sure we'll see a much more free-flowing game with Thomson in charge Friday.

Smartie
10-05-2016, 10:38 PM
Some of the yellows in Kirkcaldy were equally bad.

I really hope we don't end up with these costing us because they have been truly shameful decisions.

Just Jimmy
10-05-2016, 10:39 PM
It's a disgrace that we could go into a final v Kilmarnock missing 4 or 5 of our best players purely because we played more games. This playoff system is so utterly corrupt it's ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

calumhibee1
10-05-2016, 10:42 PM
It's a disgrace that we could go into a final v Kilmarnock missing 4 or 5 of our best players purely because we played more games. This playoff system is so utterly corrupt it's ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I actually presumed that you couldn't get a ban from a cumulative amount of yellows at this point for that exact reason. How the **** can they make these unbelievably bad decisions time and time again!!

macca70
10-05-2016, 10:45 PM
Is Stokes now suspended for Friday after his last minute booking?

How can cumulative bookings in the playoffs carry for for Hibs when when will have played 4 prior games more than Killie?!! Only in Scotland!!

LaMotta
10-05-2016, 10:48 PM

Too right mate...same as Bartleys at Raith.

macca70
10-05-2016, 10:48 PM
Is Stokes now suspended for Friday after his last minute booking?

How can cumulative bookings in the playoffs carry for for Hibs when when will have played 4 prior games more than Killie?!! Only in Scotland!!

Just checked and Stokes didn't get booked in either game against Raith so can't be suspended

B.H.F.C
10-05-2016, 10:50 PM
Do we actually know for sure that two bookings in the playoffs get you suspended for the next game? It didn't last year as the normal 14 day rule for it to kick in applied.

Ronniekirk
10-05-2016, 10:59 PM
Do we actually know for sure that two bookings in the playoffs get you suspended for the next game? It didn't last year as the normal 14 day rule for it to kick in applied.

There was an article before second game v Raith that said that was the case but haven't seen it reported else whete