PDA

View Full Version : Referee

Diclonius
10-05-2016, 08:39 PM
You're paid to make decisions like that.

ArmadaleHibs
10-05-2016, 08:46 PM
Ref, you can go eff yourself

Steve20
10-05-2016, 09:56 PM
He cheated. 100%

joebakerforever
10-05-2016, 10:02 PM
Alan Muir was the ref that awarded Hibs the "controversial" penalty when we won 1 - 0 there and Houston continually moans about.

Was Muir squaring the account for the Bairns tonight :hmmm:

SloopJB
10-05-2016, 10:07 PM
Alan Muir was the ref that awarded Hibs the "controversial" penalty when we won 1 - 0 there and Houston continually moans about.

no, he's just corrupt.

LaMotta
10-05-2016, 10:11 PM
What about McGinns booking? What the *** was that for?

He never touched him the boy cheated.

The ref didnt even see the incident he just went with the reactions of the Falkirk players.

The Harp Awakes
10-05-2016, 10:17 PM
What about McGinns booking? What the *** was that for?

He never touched him the boy cheated.

The ref didnt even see the incident he just went with the reactions of the Falkirk players.

Was raging at that incident which was just below me. Muirhead put in a tackle on McGinn. McGinn stood up and Muirhead fell to the ground writhing about on the ground without being touched. Blatant cheating from Muirhead and a ridiculous decision by the ref to book McGinn.

pedroorange1875
10-05-2016, 10:22 PM

Yip and with that action shows how corrupt the decision is, because if he has squared it up then its a conscious act that rules out incompetance

LaMotta
10-05-2016, 10:23 PM
Was raging at that incident which was just below me. Muirhead put in a tackle on McGinn. McGinn stood up and Muirhead fell to the ground writhing about on the ground without being touched. Blatant cheating from Muirhead and a ridiculous decision by the ref to book McGinn.

Thats what i thought, glad you have confirmed my thinking!!

LaMotta
10-05-2016, 10:25 PM
Yip and with that action shows how corrupt the decision is, because if he has squared it up then its a conscious act that rules out incompetance

No doubt in my mind that Peter Whhooston's moaning for the last 7 months about that McGinn penalty has influenced him tonight.

livi hibs 1875
10-05-2016, 10:27 PM
Even in the first half Cummings chested the ball and ref says handball

Real Emerald
10-05-2016, 10:32 PM

That's what I though too. I was over in the East so didn't get the best view but initially thought McGinn had been fouled and then that happened!! Obviously not seen it on TV but couldn't believe he was booking McGinn. There is a definite force trying to stop Hibs for some reason, from the refs to the BBC to the written media, never seen the likes of this before even though we're all constantly up against the old firm, it seems relentless just now. :confused: