PDA

View Full Version : Move Online purchase

steve75
10-05-2016, 12:13 PM
Went online to buy tickets for tonight around half 12 as I assumed the season ticket seats had been released. There wasn't much to chose from so figured there had been a decent uptake. So i purchased the best I could find.

I've went back and had a quick look and see a barrow load have now been released.

Is there any way I can move the ones I've purchased to a better location?

I know the ticket office could probably do this, but not sure they will be able to given how busy it is.

Thief
10-05-2016, 12:18 PM
Just posted in the other thread about this! Thought the exact same as you and only 3 seats I could see were in west. East now has lots spare seats. Ticket office not answering the phone!

El Gubbz
10-05-2016, 12:24 PM
Just posted in the other thread about this! Thought the exact same as you and only 3 seats I could see were in west. East now has lots spare seats. Ticket office not answering the phone!

How many does it look like we'll have there tonight?

Real Emerald
10-05-2016, 12:27 PM

Just a wild guess but at the moment I'd be surprised if there are 6k Hibs end tickets sold judging by the dots!! Hope it picks up. :confused:

Thief
10-05-2016, 12:27 PM
Away from computer now but once season tickets were released there was loads seats in East. Would assume same in west & FF. Unless there's a late take up, it's a poor turn out for such a massive game [emoji20]

Hermit Crab
10-05-2016, 12:29 PM

About 7-8k :rolleyes:

Brightside
10-05-2016, 12:32 PM
people where saying 13/14k no idea why it would be more for a midweek game...if people can't make the weekend they surely aren't going to go on a Tuesday night?

Since90+2
10-05-2016, 12:37 PM
If we cant get more than 10k Hibbies tonight its not even worth thinking about how many we will get next season if we are still in the Championship.

Never been one for calling people out for not attending , at the end of the day its up to the individual person , but I am pretty shocked at how many we have sold for tonight.

Hermit Crab
10-05-2016, 12:39 PM
If we cant get more than 10k Hibbies tonight its not even worth thinking about how many we will get next season if we are still in the Championship.

Never been one for calling people out for not attending , at the end of the day its up to the individual person , but I am pretty shocked at how many we have sold for tonight.

21k going to the cup final though................:rolleyes:

AndyB_70
10-05-2016, 12:42 PM
Famous Five looks like it will be a almost empty tonight going by the amount of green dots in each section.

Hermit Crab
10-05-2016, 12:43 PM
Famous Five looks like it will be a almost empty tonight going by the amount of green dots in each section.

Always the same. Just close it.

Sean1875
10-05-2016, 12:46 PM
aside from the obvious importance of the game, it could potentially (but hopefully not) be our last game at ER until next season tonight, hoping the attendance numbers pick up tonight.. would be a massive boost for the players running out to a noisy ER!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Real Emerald
10-05-2016, 12:52 PM
aside from the obvious importance of the game, it could potentially (but hopefully not) be our last game at ER until next season tonight, hoping the attendance numbers pick up tonight.. would be a massive boost for the players running out to a noisy ER!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't see it now. It looks like there are masses of ST holders deciding not to go (unlike me). People do have other things on and can't make it but I really don't understand anyone who would purchase a ST for next year and choose not to go tonight, there must be many hundreds who have done that looking at the seats that are normally occupied with ST holders. I understand cost etc. but this game is massive, a decent price on a nice night and against a team we are dislike about as much as Hearts, it's totally baffling. :dunno:

steve75
10-05-2016, 12:59 PM

Doesn't seem there's an obvious answer for this then.

My best guess is to either wait until after 5 to phone or just before getting to the ground have a wee look at what seats are still available and plonk down there just before kick off. Looks like there could be plenty to choose from.

greenlex
10-05-2016, 01:01 PM
Expensive time to be a Hibee just now. This ones on the telly. Easy and only option for some I would imagine. If there was no cup finals or TV the place would be jumping.

Brightside
10-05-2016, 01:02 PM

its got nothing to do with the league we are in...anyone claiming that is just looking for an excuse...there is no difference with the football in 75% of the games in the Prem.

Hermit Crab
10-05-2016, 01:03 PM
Expensive time to be a Hibee just now. This ones on the telly. Easy and only option for some I would imagine. If there was no cup finals or TV the place would be jumping.

Cup finals on tv. :wink:

steve75
10-05-2016, 02:28 PM

I emailed the TO and they got back to me. Pretty much said what I expected. That normally they would accommodate the switch but given the circumstances are unable to do anything on this occasion. I think that's fair enough.

I'm sure I'll find a better seat. Sorry if anyone has to move me :greengrin

Thief
10-05-2016, 02:31 PM
Unfortunately, the only place I could get 3 together was the west and I prefer east, so just have to bite the bullett [emoji22]

Billy Whizz
10-05-2016, 02:33 PM
Unfortunately, the only place I could get 3 together was the west and I prefer east, so just have to bite the bullett [emoji22]

The west? That's the Rangers end

Thief
10-05-2016, 02:35 PM
Threads about the game tonight! [emoji106]

southern hibby
10-05-2016, 03:52 PM
Gents lets be honest here. How many fans can actually afford this month???

Raith away £20 home £15.

Cup final £25.

Falkirk home £15 away £15

Kilmarnock ( if we get through ) £15-£20 home and £15-£20 away.

I'm lucky I don't have kids to pay for and I'm lucky enough to have the
Money.
Before folk criticise our turn outs maybe just maybe they should be grateful they can afford it and are going to the game unlike some who would love to go but essentials like food rent etc come first.

GGTTH