PDA

View Full Version : Avoid ticket office if picking up tickets for brockville

Itsnoteasy
10-05-2016, 11:10 AM
I went along to ER this morning to collect tickets for Brockville, which I had purchased online yesterday. Normally this takes a couple of days to be made ready for collection. But given the short time spell, you would have thought the process would have quickened. When I got to the window I was politely told they were not available. I then asked when they would be available ? Reply, Not sure maybe 2-3 days. Totally unacceptable. Also no indication on confirmation email if & when tickets can be collected

cabbageandribs1875
10-05-2016, 11:17 AM
i hope no fans go to brockville unless they're going for messages, it's a morrisons store now

:)

Hibstrooper
10-05-2016, 11:27 AM
I tweeted the club earlier asking if tickets bought online yesterday would be available for collection tonight and they said the TO staff were working hard and they were hopeful they would be.

Geo_1875
10-05-2016, 11:34 AM
I went along to ER this morning to collect tickets for Brockville, which I had purchased online yesterday. Normally this takes a couple of days to be made ready for collection. But given the short time spell, you would have thought the process would have quickened. When I got to the window I was politely told they were not available. I then asked when they would be available ? Reply, Not sure maybe 2-3 days. Totally unacceptable. Also no indication on confirmation email if & when tickets can be collected

You must get a different email from every other Hibs supporter. Mine always states collection from ticket office only and wait 48 hours.

danhibees1875
10-05-2016, 11:37 AM
Ah, I shouldn't have bothered trying to go to this game.

I was hoping to pick them up today - don't think I can do any other day since TO hours are normal working hours...

Does anyone know if I can change delivery to first class post now or if that's too late?

Roxyhibee
10-05-2016, 11:44 AM
I still say Brockville, Muirton Park, Boghead, etc..

Nephews wonder wtf I'm on about - mind you, they do for everything else anyway.!

Hermit Crab
10-05-2016, 11:45 AM
I'm hoping to collect tickets for Falkirk tonight! Can't make any other day due to work......

sleeping giant
10-05-2016, 11:46 AM

Surely you should have asked before you went down ?
Don't see how this is classed as unacceptable .

Itsnoteasy
10-05-2016, 12:03 PM
[QUOTE=cabbageandribs1875;4678217]i hope no fans go to brockville unless they're going for messages, it's a morrisons store now

Well spotted.
The Falkirk Stadium then.:aok:

Itsnoteasy
10-05-2016, 12:04 PM
Surely you should have asked before you went down ?
Don't see how this is classed as unacceptable .

Who do I ask?

Baldy Foghorn
10-05-2016, 12:06 PM
Who do I ask?

It is usually 48 hours for collecting after ordering online. The TO are under enormous pressure and should be cut some slack, they are working their backsides off.

Itsnoteasy
10-05-2016, 12:06 PM
Ah, I shouldn't have bothered trying to go to this game.

I was hoping to pick them up today - don't think I can do any other day since TO hours are normal working hours...

Does anyone know if I can change delivery to first class post now or if that's too late?

Don't have a wasted journey or stand in queue tonight to be given the shrugged shoulder treatment

Itsnoteasy
10-05-2016, 12:10 PM
It is usually 48 hours for collecting after ordering online. The TO are under enormous pressure and should be cut some slack, they are working their backsides off.

Nobody isn't saying they are not busy. Also the 48 hour rule is when we are playing in a fortnight. But we are playing this Friday.

Baldy Foghorn
10-05-2016, 12:12 PM
Nobody isn't saying they are not busy. Also the 48 hour rule is when we are playing in a fortnight. But we are playing this Friday.

Busy is an understatement. Hence why they should be cut some slack......

jgl07
10-05-2016, 12:18 PM
You must get a different email from every other Hibs supporter. Mine always states collection from ticket office only and wait 48 hours.
I haven't had an email at all.

I booked the tickets for the away Raith Rovers match online and went down an hour or so later and they handed me the ticket.

Franck Le God
10-05-2016, 12:48 PM
Originally Posted by Kojock:
Ticket Office

The Ticket Office will be open from 10am on Tuesday and will remain so until kick-off. From 5pm the Ticket Office will be selling tickets for Tuesday night’s game only – there will be no sales for Friday night’s trip to Falkirk or the Scottish Cup Final. Collections for the game on Friday or the Scottish Cup Final will be available from the street side window.

If you are collecting tickets on the night we would recommend arriving at least an hour before kick-off – there will be queues in the hour leading up to the game.

Future17
10-05-2016, 01:35 PM
I have great sympathy for the TO staff, but Hibs' handling of this period has been shambolic.

Aside from all the hassle of actually booking and paying for the tickets on Wednesday, it took 10 mins for them to find my tickets when I went to collect them on Saturday morning and, even then, they could only find half of them. I was told I would simply have to come back another time. So I attempted to return yesterday having left work early for that purpose and, upon arrival at ER at 4.20pm was told the queue was closed.

All this "lay off the TO staff" is just a distraction from the actual problems which exist. Whilst I doubt the frontline staff are culpable, their managers (direct and indirect) should be embarrassed at the lack of organisational planning they have in place.

GreenCastle
10-05-2016, 01:42 PM
Personally never had an issue with the ticket office staff or online.

I have queued up for tickets for many a year.

But it seems these last weeks show that the planning and system / lack of staff / Windows available isn't good enough for a fan base of our size in busy circumstances.

They need to look at better ways to sell tickets as seems several have been pissed off this time around.

Buying a ticket should be simple and I hope next season we hear the last of these weekly threads.

They should have a phone help line where you can speak with someone if issues or a help desk / twitter help account to reply to people and not clog up official Twitter page.

Baldy Foghorn
10-05-2016, 01:47 PM
I have great sympathy for the TO staff, but Hibs' handling of this period has been shambolic.

Aside from all the hassle of actually booking and paying for the tickets on Wednesday, it took 10 mins for them to find my tickets when I went to collect them on Saturday morning and, even then, they could only find half of them. I was told I would simply have to come back another time. So I attempted to return yesterday having left work early for that purpose and, upon arrival at ER at 4.20pm was told the queue was closed.

All this "lay off the TO staff" is just a distraction from the actual problems which exist. Whilst I doubt the frontline staff are culpable, their managers (direct and indirect) should be embarrassed at the lack of organisational planning they have in place.

TO staff are trying to sort everyone out, but have been subject to a huge amount of personal abuse in the last few weeks which is simply not acceptable. Yes there are problems but suggest that the ones who should be sorting the issues are at Board level......

jgl07
10-05-2016, 01:51 PM
I still say Brockville, Muirton Park, Boghead, etc..

Nephews wonder wtf I'm on about - mind you, they do for everything else anyway.!
I'll bet you still think that manky bunch who play at Govan are Rangers FC!

O'Rourke3
10-05-2016, 02:09 PM
Originally Posted by Kojock:
Ticket Office

The Ticket Office will be open from 10am on Tuesday and will remain so until kick-off. From 5pm the Ticket Office will be selling tickets for Tuesday night’s game only – there will be no sales for Friday night’s trip to Falkirk or the Scottish Cup Final. Collections for the game on Friday or the Scottish Cup Final will be available from the street side window.

If you are collecting tickets on the night we would recommend arriving at least an hour before kick-off – there will be queues in the hour leading up to the game.
Planning on leaving early to do this. Im just not sure whete the street side window is...

Sent via the bushes @ EM

danhibees1875
10-05-2016, 02:18 PM
TO was pretty quiet just there. Was informed by the steward that Friday tickets weren't being distributed but due to work I had little option so queued anyway. The girl behind the window was extremely helpful and managed to get my ticket for me.

Big thanks to the ticket office staff!

Kojock
10-05-2016, 02:24 PM
Planning on leaving early to do this. Im just not sure whete the street side window is...

Sent via the bushes @ EM

Its on the main road next to the main entrance to the TO :confused:

O'Rourke3
10-05-2016, 02:32 PM
Its on the main road next to the main entrance to the TO :confused:
[emoji106]

Sent via the bushes @ EM

Borderhibbie76
10-05-2016, 03:22 PM
I'm hoping to collect tickets for Falkirk tonight! Can't make any other day due to work......
I was told today only section NC available to collect today due to heavy workload

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hibs90
10-05-2016, 03:59 PM
The ticket office is obviously understaffed. Which is not the fault of the managers or other staff, it is clearly people higher up in that case.People having a go at the ticket office staff who are clearly working their arse off during this busy period should have a word with themselves. We have all been at work and had extremely busy periods im sure and cutting them slack, will probably help in the long term rather than berating them at every opportunity.

Future17
10-05-2016, 04:42 PM
TO staff are trying to sort everyone out, but have been subject to a huge amount of personal abuse in the last few weeks which is simply not acceptable. Yes there are problems but suggest that the ones who should be sorting the issues are at Board level......

I've been there 3 times in 4 days and haven't heard any personal abuse, however, I accept that doesn't mean it hasn't happened and, if it has, it is inexcusable. However, customers kicking up a fuss/asking questions/challenging the line which is being fed to them isn't personal abuse and it's fair to say I've witnessed some TO staff react better than others to this. It may be that this is a training issue and that either the short-termism of the job or the lack of any apparent management structure means staff are being trained properly. However, as customers pouring thousands of pounds into the Club, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect better than what we have received in recent weeks.

On a side note, just back from my latest trip to the TO. The Falkirk away tickets have been printed but not sorted, which is why they're not ready to give them out yet (i.e. the staff would have to search through them all each time).

Makaveli
10-05-2016, 04:53 PM
Any official word if they're going to be ready tonight?

I haven't noticed anything from Hibs contradicting this morning's statement that they'll be at the streetside window...