PDA

View Full Version : If you ever needed any more evidence...........

CallumLaidlaw
10-05-2016, 10:32 AM
....that THEY are more obsessed with our Scottish Cup record than we are -

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/million-hour-men-hearts-fans-7936534#Th9tiD85wMqTmwrp.97

There's gonna have to be extra folk on the samaritans line down in Gorgie if we do win the cup.

HibsNutter
10-05-2016, 10:34 AM
It's not going to reach zeros.

WeeRussell
10-05-2016, 11:22 AM
Whatever keeps them out of trouble :rolleyes:

GreenLake
10-05-2016, 11:26 AM
It won't be as long as the time hundreds of stiffed creditors have to wait to be paid back.

Beefster
10-05-2016, 11:37 AM
If I had never had a ride from a non-relative and my Mum was my sister, I'd be looking for stuff to fill in the gaps between self-pleasurement too.

green day
10-05-2016, 11:40 AM
I think I read about this a while back and someone (a jambo I think?) challenged the maths - they had not factored in leap years, so are some way off being correct.

fuds

sleeping giant
10-05-2016, 11:44 AM
I got all the evidence I needed at the weekend when I seen them in with the Raith fans wearing the half and half scarfs.
Not just a couple either.

Really weird people .

10-05-2016, 11:44 AM
I don't need anymore evidence, I already know full well just how much they obsess over us. Everything they ever do has to involve getting 1 over on hibs. Considering that we are the so called "wee team" they don't half obsess about us. The SC final is the biggest game of their season, as if they needed any more excuses to have a lovin with the huns.

10-05-2016, 11:46 AM
I got all the evidence I needed at the weekend when I seen them in with the Raith fans wearing the half and half scarfs.
Not just a couple either.

Really weird people .

They were in the Berwick Rangers end at ER last year when we played them in the cup and in the Hamilton end in the play off final a couple years back. Creepy bunch.

CallumLaidlaw
10-05-2016, 11:53 AM
I don't need anymore evidence, I already know full well just how much they obsess over us. Everything they ever do has to involve getting 1 over on hibs. Considering that we are the so called "wee team" they don't half obsess about us. The SC final is the biggest game of their season, as if they needed any more excuses to have a lovin with the huns.

The biggest game of their lives.

KeithTheHibby
10-05-2016, 12:10 PM
Wow. I will stay clear of Gorgie on Tuesday 24th in anticipation of this massive party.

Obsessed ass clowns the lot of them.

Hermit Crab
10-05-2016, 12:13 PM
We'd do the same. Big deal.

RoYO!
10-05-2016, 12:13 PM
I don't click any links from the record. Highlights?

My_Wife_Camille
10-05-2016, 12:15 PM
Better they use the Internet for something like that rather than grooming children like they usually do

Iain G
10-05-2016, 12:18 PM
I don't click any links from the record. Highlights?

Something along the lines of:

Yam
Fan
Big
Clock

Kato
10-05-2016, 12:27 PM
I think I read about this a while back and someone (a jambo I think?) challenged the maths - they had not factored in leap years, so are some way off being correct.

fuds

Incapable of getting their numbers right at any time.

rcarter1
10-05-2016, 12:34 PM
....that THEY are more obsessed with our Scottish Cup record than we are -

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/million-hour-men-hearts-fans-7936534#Th9tiD85wMqTmwrp.97

There's gonna have to be extra folk on the samaritans line down in Gorgie if we do win the cup.

Perhaps this is worth sharing with squad (after the Falkirk games). Should we do a similar clock (counting up) with how long it is been since they paid off their various bills?

SJM
10-05-2016, 12:50 PM
Fannies, there would be no need to sit praying we lose the final against their big team if they hadn't bottled it. :agree:

pacoluna
10-05-2016, 02:10 PM
serious question - Because someone has 5 or more thousand posts they seem to get let of however if a new poster or similar who goes to games posted these we would be trolled as yams - the amount of hypocrisy in this is unbelievable. Why is a daily record article about yams taking the p*ss out of our scottish cup record on the hibs net?

CallumLaidlaw
10-05-2016, 02:13 PM
serious question - Because someone has 5 or more thousand posts they seem to get let of however if a new poster or similar who goes to games posted these we would be trolled as yams - the amount of hypocrisy in this is unbelievable. Why is a daily record article about yams taking the p*ss out of our scottish cup record on the hibs net?

Is there even one thread on here you haven't tried to start an argument on?

And in answer to your (last) question, why not? Its Hibs related.

pacoluna
10-05-2016, 02:19 PM
[QUOTE=CallumLaidlaw;4678495]Is there even one thread on here you haven't tried to start an argument on?

And in answer to your (last) question, why not? Its Hibs related.[/Q

That wasn't a personal dig at you btw

Not started an argument on any thread..

its a daily record article about yams taking the p#ss put of us why would anyone on this want to read that :confused:

oh wait a minute those who read and post on the thread are those who accuse others of being yams ( not that i care)

its the hypocrisy that gets me

SJM
10-05-2016, 02:35 PM
I get what your saying Paco, although the article was more to show how obsessed the cretins are with us (which is true by he way) it wouldn't have surprised me if someone with a low post count posted similar only to get a "sniff sniff" comment or such. As much as I'm personally being a hypocrite but responding and not doing similar I would advise best ignore it, there's a lot of high mixed emotions throughout the support at the moment and highlighting this May lead to being judged as argumentative although you make a good point. I'm a hibby through and trough and it annoys me to **** when someone calls me a jambo maybe petty from me but I can't stand them and have deep love for our club and getting called one of them for having an opinion is horrible.

marinello59
10-05-2016, 02:48 PM
Not started an argument on any thread..

its a daily record article about yams taking the p#ss put of us why would anyone on this want to read that :confused:

oh wait a minute those who read and post on the thread are those who accuse others of being yams ( not that i care)

its the hypocrisy that gets me

I get what your saying Paco, although the article was more to show how obsessed the cretins are with us (which is true by he way) it wouldn't have surprised me if someone with a low post count posted similar only to get a "sniff sniff" comment or such. As much as I'm personally being a hypocrite but responding and not doing similar I would advise best ignore it, there's a lot of high mixed emotions throughout the support at the moment and highlighting this May lead to being judged as argumentative although you make a good point. I'm a hibby through and trough and it annoys me to **** when someone calls me a jambo maybe petty from me but I can't stand them and have deep love for our club and getting called one of them for having an opinion is horrible.
Couldn't you two have just left the thread as one slating the Yams rather than you two deciding to turn it in to one slating the other posters on here?
It's probably already been said but if you don't like the place or are too sensitive then maybe you shouldn't post here at all.

SJM
10-05-2016, 02:49 PM
Couldn't you two have just left the thread as one slating the Yams rather than you two deciding to turn it in to one slating the other posters on here?
It's probably already been said but if you don't like the place or are too sensitive then maybe you shouldn't post here at all.

Sorry, I didn't slag anyone at all. I replied to a post understand a point that was made. It was in no way over argumentative and it seems you are the one being a little over sensitive?

pacoluna
10-05-2016, 03:01 PM
I'm about as sensitive as Mathias Jack

JimBHibees
10-05-2016, 03:05 PM
Right little double act you guys.

pacoluna
10-05-2016, 03:19 PM
Right little double act you guys.

sect43

hibs69
10-05-2016, 03:21 PM
My turn to be thick here. We haven't won the cup for 114 years. Leap years are every 4. So if they've not factored in the leap years......., that's an extra 28 *** days? So it must be over a millions hours already? Stupid bstds.

JimBHibees
10-05-2016, 03:28 PM
sect43

Thought you said previously you were upper tier FF? :confused:

Ricky Bobby
10-05-2016, 03:34 PM
Their own teams match thread on Saturday only ran to 7 pages. The Hibs v Raith thread on the same day ran to 15 pages. Now that is obsession.

pacoluna
10-05-2016, 03:36 PM
Thought you said previously you were upper tier FF? :confused:

I have been since i was 6? regularly sit in sect43 on big occasions like tonight and all away games. We are referred to as sect43 as a group.. you can be in sect43 tonight if u wanted to.