PDA

View Full Version : Team Talk Tomorrow

coldingham hibs
09-05-2016, 07:05 PM
Forget the team talk just let the players watch this before Kick Off

https://t.co/bqZrK2CGCk

There's class, there's sheer class & there's HIBS CLASS.

hhibs
10-05-2016, 12:20 AM
Forget the team talk just let the players watch this before Kick Off

https://t.co/bqZrK2CGCk

There's class, there's sheer class & there's HIBS CLASS.

Compulsive viewing,so uplifting.

stevie-bee
10-05-2016, 05:33 AM
Filling up watching that

JimBHibees
10-05-2016, 06:22 AM
Wow how emotional is that. Really nice story and shows how much Hibs can have an impact on families and their memories together.

Danderhall Hibs
10-05-2016, 06:42 AM
Quality.

lyonhibs
10-05-2016, 07:06 AM
Watched that last night and immediately had something in both my eyes.

A great story, and one (and I'm sure there's thousands more like it) that should be shown to the players to ram home what a SC win and promotion would mean to so many.

Hibby Riki
10-05-2016, 07:16 AM
What a story..

Hibs class:not worth

wookie70
10-05-2016, 07:33 AM
Tears running down cheeks. Hibs do mean that much to many of us. It is about families and friends and not just football

Dunedin Hibs
10-05-2016, 07:59 AM
Brilliant video. Sad, but uplifting at the same time. Thanks for sharing and making that video Julie. You are so proud of your dad, as I am sure he was of you. The Hibs family salute you.

Forza Fred
10-05-2016, 09:43 AM
Brilliant video. Sad, but uplifting at the same time. Thanks for sharing and making that video Julie. You are so proud of your dad, as I am sure he was of you. The Hibs family salute you.

This.

I defy anyone to view this video and not be moved.

Hibs are something that draws us together..not just another football club.

Alex Trager
10-05-2016, 09:48 AM
As she said.

Hibs is home

mim
10-05-2016, 09:52 AM
New box of mansize Kleenex needed. (Other soft tissues are available) :flag:

Scooter
10-05-2016, 10:34 AM
What a video. I lost my grandad recently he was never a football man but this reminded me of something he used to say to me. "Along the track the train came puffin, hibs 2 hearts 0". It's probably something that everyone says but I never heard anyone else say it

Forza Fred
10-05-2016, 10:54 AM
What a video. I lost my grandad recently he was never a football man but this reminded me of something he used to say to me. "Along the track the train came puffin, hibs 2 hearts 0". It's probably something that everyone says but I never heard anyone else say it

Your Grandad probably watched the Black and White Minstrel show on the telly.

There was a Scottish guy...something Mitchell? On it who played the trombone..every year when aScotland were about to play England he would say that after pausing on his trombone.

Giving my age away here.....

10-05-2016, 11:02 AM
Wow how emotional is that. Really nice story and shows how much Hibs can have an impact on families and their memories together.

Absolutely, more than just a football club. My dad is hibs daft and from an early age that was passed onto me, together we've shared some amazing memories together going to watch hibs. The club is a massive massive part of our lives.

10-05-2016, 11:04 AM
Watched that last night and immediately had something in both my eyes.

A great story, and one (and I'm sure there's thousands more like it) that should be shown to the players to ram home what a SC win and promotion would mean to so many.

Would be amazing, I would absolutely love to be standing side by side with my auld man at hampden watching us lift the SC. The emotions would be overwhelming.