PDA

View Full Version : Disabled & Carer Season Tickets for Tomorrow

Craig_HFC
09-05-2016, 02:37 PM
I know someone who has a disabled ST & their carer has got a carer's ST.

He has bought his ticket for tomorrow night & added it to his ST card so does anyone know if the carer's ST is automatically updated too?

Tried to contact Hibs to find out but obviously the ticket office has been a bit busy the last few days!

Cheers

Congruence
09-05-2016, 02:49 PM
No, carer has to be added separately. Should log back in purchase/ add for carer.

Cheers

Craig_HFC
09-05-2016, 02:51 PM
No, carer has to be added separately. Should log back in purchase/ add for carer.

Cheers

The carer's is a free ST so I'm assuming there won't be any charge to add the game to the carer's ST since the game has already been added to the disabled ST?

Congruence
09-05-2016, 02:53 PM
The carer's is a free ST so I'm assuming there won't be any charge to add the game to the carer's ST since the game has already been added to the disabled ST?

Carer details will be there. Person should purchase for carer, of which will be no charge.

Craig_HFC
09-05-2016, 02:55 PM
Carer details will be there. Person should purchase for carer, of which will be no charge.

Cheers, will give it a try.

EDIT: Got it, thanks mate

Sir David Gray
09-05-2016, 08:01 PM
Just in addition to this, I think mine has worked for tomorrow night as both myself and the carer's name were both on the booking confirmation before I completed the payment.

However that wasn't the case last week for the Raith Rovers game as it was just my name on the booking confirmation and when I went to Easter Road to get my tickets for the away leg, the girl at the ticket office had to manually add the carer's ticket.

I expect it to be ok for tomorrow.