PDA

View Full Version : Queue at TO

7-Zip_Mike
09-05-2016, 08:32 AM
Anyone down at ER this morning ? Any Q for tickets ?

Hermit Crab
09-05-2016, 09:02 AM
3-400 already. Falkirk tickets ain't going to last long. ;-)

drumatic44
09-05-2016, 09:55 AM
Just picked up my ticket for tomorrow night's game, queues not too bad, four booths open so not too long a wait.
Don't forget no sale of friday night tickets before 12 . !!
let's go for it Hibs !!

HibsNutter
09-05-2016, 10:11 AM
Reckon the majority of folk will buy online due to the short notice and work etc. So I think the majority of Falkirk tickets will be stored online and not at the office to give out.

Hermit Crab
09-05-2016, 11:13 AM
Reckon the majority of folk will buy online due to the short notice and work etc. So I think the majority of Falkirk tickets will be stored online and not at the office to give out.

Its the same system the tickets are drawn from is it not?

mentalhibee
09-05-2016, 12:15 PM
Is there a separate queue for collecting cup final tickets?

SteveHFC
09-05-2016, 12:18 PM
Is there a separate queue for collecting cup final tickets?
Yes wont take you any more than 5 min to collect

Was 2 queues when i got down at 10 but now 3 1 for cup final 1 for tuesday and 1 for friday

HibsNutter
09-05-2016, 12:20 PM
Its the same system the tickets are drawn from is it not?

I always thought they allocated some to the office and some online, likely to be wrong though

mentalhibee
09-05-2016, 12:37 PM
Yes wont take you any more than 5 min to collect

Was 2 queues when i got down at 10 but now 3 1 for cup final 1 for tuesday and 1 for friday

Cheers for the info mate, heading down to collect now.

Jones28
09-05-2016, 12:53 PM
Are there any pods open tomorrow night guys?

Frazerbob
09-05-2016, 12:55 PM
Are there any pods open tomorrow night guys?

Unless the game sells out before hand, there will be tickets available at the pods. It won't sell out.

Jones28
09-05-2016, 01:07 PM
Unless the game sells out before hand, there will be tickets available at the pods. It won't sell out.

Cheers mate 👍

7-Zip_Mike
10-05-2016, 09:25 AM
Anyone down at ER this morning - what is Q like for collection of tickets for tonight's game ?is there a seperate Q ?

danhibees1875
10-05-2016, 09:33 AM
I've already bought my ticket for Friday, just looking to collect it.

Is there a separate queue for this (I imagine they'd be running out of windows with the variety of buying and collecting that needs done :greengrin )?

Kojock
10-05-2016, 09:39 AM
I've already bought my ticket for Friday, just looking to collect it.

Is there a separate queue for this (I imagine they'd be running out of windows with the variety of buying and collecting that needs done :greengrin )?

Ticket Office

The Ticket Office will be open from 10am on Tuesday and will remain so until kick-off. From 5pm the Ticket Office will be selling tickets for Tuesday night’s game only – there will be no sales for Friday night’s trip to Falkirk or the Scottish Cup Final. Collections for the game on Friday or the Scottish Cup Final will be available from the street side window.

If you are collecting tickets on the night we would recommend arriving at least an hour before kick-off – there will be queues in the hour leading up to the game.

danhibees1875
10-05-2016, 09:43 AM
Ticket Office

The Ticket Office will be open from 10am on Tuesday and will remain so until kick-off. From 5pm the Ticket Office will be selling tickets for Tuesday night’s game only – there will be no sales for Friday night’s trip to Falkirk or the Scottish Cup Final. Collections for the game on Friday or the Scottish Cup Final will be available from the street side window.

If you are collecting tickets on the night we would recommend arriving at least an hour before kick-off – there will be queues in the hour leading up to the game.
Thanks very much!

There was a wee note saying to wait 48 hours before collecting online sales from the TO. I'm hoping this isn't in effect for this game given the tight turnaround.

GreenCastle
10-05-2016, 10:07 AM
Judging by the game at the weekend give yourself plenty time if picking up tickets. 10 mins before kick off on Saturday it was really long on both sides of the ticket office.