PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: FALKIRK AWAY TICKETS ON SALE MONDAY

Pages : 1 [2]

scooby
12-05-2016, 03:04 PM
Someone on pie and bovril quoting 250 hibs fans in the falkirk end tomorrow, how they'd know that for certain is anybodys guess.

I reckon nearer 500, everyone head to block H in the corner.
If we're not wearing colours there's no reason to tip us out.
Doesn't mean we can't sing!

trev the hat
12-05-2016, 03:06 PM
Will be interesting to see what happens when we score.....:greengrin

😉

Billy Whizz
12-05-2016, 03:10 PM
Will be interesting to see what happens if we score.....:greengrin

What do you mean if

Col2
12-05-2016, 03:59 PM
I ordered away tickets on Mondsy online a couple hours after the online booking opened and selected 1st class post.

Still awaiting delivery of tickets as nothing in today's post.

Will hope for tomorrow but wonder if there is a chance tickets are at stadium for collection? Got confirmation of transaction and £1.00 postal charge.

Hermit Crab
12-05-2016, 04:57 PM
What do you mean if

Lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Hermit Crab
12-05-2016, 04:59 PM
]I reckon nearer 500,[/B] everyone head to block H in the corner.

Sorry, I can't believe that 500 Hibs fans or thereabouts registered on Falkirks website and have purchased 500 tickets for thier end. Thats like two whole blocks.

mouvran
12-05-2016, 05:12 PM
I ordered away tickets on Mondsy online a couple hours after the online booking opened and selected 1st class post.

Still awaiting delivery of tickets as nothing in today's post.

Will hope for tomorrow but wonder if there is a chance tickets are at stadium for collection? Got confirmation of transaction and £1.00 postal charge.

I had the same problem. Couldn't get them on the phone so went down to that stadium and they had our tickets there. They said they were going to send them out today!! Despite the game being tomorrow.

The ticket office are an absolute shambles.

scooby
12-05-2016, 05:27 PM
Sorry, I can't believe that 500 Hibs fans or thereabouts registered on Falkirks website and have purchased 500 tickets for thier end. Thats like two whole blocks.

There was no limit on the number of tickets you could purchase, I bought 7 and I'm sure many others bought multiple tickets too.
I was the only one in our group who had enough loyalty points to get a ticket for the hibs end, so we made the decision to sit together in the home stand.

mim
12-05-2016, 06:10 PM
Make your way to the seats behind the dug out area with 5 mins to go if we are winning and give Houston a good "get it up ya".. it will be worth getting chucked out for and will receive an applause from us in the away end i'm sure :greengrin

That would have worked well at the last league game against them .............. NOT :confused:

BH Hibs
12-05-2016, 07:23 PM
I reckon nearer 500, everyone head to block H in the corner.

All the best with that mate.

scooby
12-05-2016, 08:50 PM
All the best with that mate.

Haha I just can't see us all sitting in silence, probably gonna get messy😉

GreenCastle
12-05-2016, 09:40 PM
Sounds like madness in the home ends - unreserved seating ?

Luckily the Hibs end is allocated seating.

Hopefully all fans who turn up will behave - get there early and get singing if in the Hibs end.

If in the Falkirk end - don't act like twats. I do know several planning to sit in the main stand though.