View Full Version : Attendance this Tuesday

08-05-2016, 08:33 PM
I'm not sure how many people showed up last Tuesday, what the official figure? Looked about 11,000 to me.

Anyway, I'm sure we'll do better against Falkirk.

They will bring 2,000 plus, so I'm thinking about 15,000.

08-05-2016, 08:35 PM
I'll say 11,000, on TV, Falkirk have sold 800 so far. Can see them similar to rovers.

08-05-2016, 08:36 PM
I'm not sure how many people showed up last Tuesday, what the official figure? Looked about 11,000 to me.

TV may have an impact, some kids may not come along so 12,418 for me

08-05-2016, 08:42 PM
Similar to yesterday.

The TV will put a lot of people off.

I would guess at around 12,000.

08-05-2016, 08:57 PM
last tuesday was officially the lowest attendance ever.........no one was there due to there being no game, but we did play in kirkcaldy last wednesday :)

sorry, just paying attention to detail :greengrin

08-05-2016, 09:09 PM
I never understand why we don't put away fans in the top tier

08-05-2016, 09:19 PM
Similar to yesterday.

The TV will put a lot of people off.

I would guess at around 12,000.

What channel is it on? :duck:

08-05-2016, 09:22 PM

BBC Alba.

Renfrew_Hibby
08-05-2016, 09:30 PM

08-05-2016, 09:43 PM
I argued that the cup was more important than promotion to Hibs. Most disagreed but less than 12,000 turned up against Raith and probably the same next Tuesday. Meanwhile there was great demand for the 21,000 tickets for the Scottish Cup final. Hibs managed to take circa 35,000 to the League Cup final.

Most seem to think that the cup is more important than promotion.

08-05-2016, 09:52 PM
I argued that the cup was more important than promotion to Hibs. Most disagreed but less than 12,000 turned up against Raith and probably the same next Tuesday. Meanwhile there was great demand for the 21,000 tickets for the Scottish Cup final. Hibs managed to take circa 35,000 to the League Cup final.

Most seem to think that the cup is more important than promotion.

It's not that it's more important (at least to me) but winning the Scottish Cup will give people more joy than seeing us promoted.

I would rather get promoted than win the cup (if I had to choose between the two) but winning the cup would be the best moment of my life due to the history of it etc.

08-05-2016, 10:13 PM
In ten or fifteen years time will anyone remember if Hibs were promoted in 2016 or 2017?

If Hibs win the Cup it will be remembered for decades to come.

There is bugger all to choose between the Premiership and the Championship. Are Partick Thistle, Ross County, or Hamilton bigger clubs than Dundee United, Dunfermline, St Mirren?

Anyway it makes no difference as Hibs will win the cup and be promoted.

08-05-2016, 10:14 PM

They will bring 2,000 plus, so I'm thinking about 15,000.Last Tuesday, ? against Raith? 11,000? I was there, and there was defo not that amount. was it on Tuesday? canny mind o' that. we had 11,500 ish on Saturday and that did indeed happen

08-05-2016, 10:18 PM
last tuesday was officially the lowest attendance ever.........no one was there due to there being no game, but we did play in kirkcaldy last wednesday :)

sorry, just paying attention to detail :greengrinthank you for that.I thought I was having a ******in' seniors moment!

08-05-2016, 10:21 PM
I never understand why we don't put away fans in the top tierI'd rather we exclude away fans, like they do at gorgie. don't let them in for important matches.

Penicuik Hibee
08-05-2016, 10:21 PM
In Dublin with work so won't make it - gutted. Fans have been asked to dig deep in their pockets with so many games in the last few months but the team need us more than ever over the next few weeks. Players must be knackered.

I am no expert in how people react to situations. But I have run a few marathons when there have been no people cheering you on and I have run a few when there have been big crowds at important places. Not sure if it is the same for the players who are used to noise from the terracing. But the lift I got from the crowds cheering def put a few extra miles on my legs when they were tired.

Lets make sure we put some extra miles in the players legs. They will need us.

08-05-2016, 10:28 PM
I find it disheartning, nay, dismaying or even unbeleivable that this so called Hibernian family that we are all part of, cannot see the value of getting along to the holy ground to support the team on such an impotant occasion if we cant muster on the night a figure around 15,000. I know that wont happen, still depresses me. Aldo, you wont be there!

08-05-2016, 10:36 PM

I am more perplexed that we cant seem to put teams away in the first half

:)

09-05-2016, 12:40 AM
My first game since the league cup final, me plus 4 so there's a few extra for you

linlithgowhibbie
09-05-2016, 06:13 AM

It has a lesser capacity so on saturday v Raith they would probably have had to open the bottom tier as an overspill, however as a fan I would rather be in the top if given the option. The view from the 1st 10 or so rows must be mince.

09-05-2016, 06:52 AM
Will the loyal fans wanting a cup final ticket grace the club with their presence on Tuesday night for the biggest game of season so far.???

09-05-2016, 07:05 AM
Will the loyal fans wanting a cup final ticket grace the club with their presence on Tuesday night for the biggest game of season so far.???

Nah, got my cup final ticket.

09-05-2016, 07:08 AM

What a superfan u are....... Not

Got an opinion on everything though

09-05-2016, 07:14 AM
What a superfan u are....... Not

Got an opinion on everything though

Your question got the response it deserved, and i get accused of trolling? I love it how you seem to want those who dont go every week to go, but cant help abuse them in the process.

When have you ever seen me proclaim i am a superfan?

You enjoy your super status supporter accolade, and i will continue to give my comments on whatever i like as long as its in the rules on this football message board

09-05-2016, 07:19 AM
BBC Alba.

bt sport 1

09-05-2016, 07:20 AM

Is it better for the club if they stay away?

09-05-2016, 07:20 AM
Your question got the response it deserved, and i get accused of trolling? I love it how you seem to want those who dont go every week to go, but cant help abuse them in the process.

When have you ever seen me proclaim i am a superfan?

You enjoy your super status supporter accolade, and i will continue to give my comments on whatever i like as long as its in the rules on this football message board

Thanks I will continue as a superfan.

You just read the reports on the game here and make your comments

09-05-2016, 07:22 AM

I certainly will.

09-05-2016, 07:25 AM

Show me a club where fans beyond the normal average attendance don't try to attend a cup final. Pretty pointless moan in my opinion especially if you have a final ticket yourself already.

09-05-2016, 07:34 AM
Tomorrow is a cup final too. Lose the tie and we are finished.
If you can make it and have the money please try to get along as full stands will give our boys a massive lift.

09-05-2016, 07:40 AM

See you ! :greengrin

MartinfaePorty
09-05-2016, 08:04 AM
Just added this game to my season ticket online and it says kick-off is 7.45, however I'm sure the announcer after the game said 7.35pm. Take it this just an error from Hibs?

09-05-2016, 08:09 AM
Just added this game to my season ticket online and it says kick-off is 7.45, however I'm sure the announcer after the game said 7.35pm. Take it this just an error from Hibs?

Maybe the announcer got mixed up between 7.30 and 7.45?

Official site says 7.45pm KO.

SJM
09-05-2016, 08:12 AM
Can't understand anyone who can attend who won't. Massive massive game plus Falkirk are ********s.

09-05-2016, 09:21 AM

That may be, but you've paid over the odds for it.

MoscowHibs
09-05-2016, 09:40 AM

I suspect his home abode is in his title, BLACKPOOL hibs, and a near 7 hour round trip is commendable when G comes tae games. I am a 4 hour return journey and trust me it's nae fun driving in the pissing rain, sleet, snow et all. Not all of us live within easy commute fella so lighten up eh.

09-05-2016, 10:07 AM
I suspect his home abode is in his title, BLACKPOOL hibs, and a near 7 hour round trip is commendable when G comes tae games. I am a 4 hour return journey and trust me it's nae fun driving in the pissing rain, sleet, snow et all. Not all of us live within easy commute fella so lighten up eh.

I think its more of the baiting and trolling that Blackpool does that gets people's back up.

09-05-2016, 10:12 AM
I was abroad playing in a waking football tournament last week and couldn't make the RR game on Saturday ... me and the other Hibbies that were there watched the game on a mobile phone in the bar ..... to be honest I couldn't believe how few Hibs fans were prepared to come out and back the team in our most important game of the season .... it was a good job the game wasn't on satellite TV coz I would have been embarrassed for the other teams players in the bar to see the home stands so sparsely populated for such a vital game.

The guys I was with are all match going fans, so you can probably add another 4 to the crowd on the 10th :aok:

hibs69
09-05-2016, 10:29 AM
Whatever the official attendance was going to be, add one......, job cancelled, and can now go. Won't be sitting with my son & co but hopefully there ain't "roasters" on either side of me. That's the first time I've used that term. Feels good.
"Hey, ye wannae shut it ya flippin roaster."
Just getting in some practice in case the roasters start booing.

09-05-2016, 11:45 AM
12'831

09-05-2016, 11:51 AM
I was abroad playing in a waking football tournament last week and couldn't make the RR game on Saturday ... me and the other Hibbies that were there watched the game on a mobile phone in the bar ..... to be honest I couldn't believe how few Hibs fans were prepared to come out and back the team in our most important game of the season .... it was a good job the game wasn't on satellite TV coz I would have been embarrassed for the other teams players in the bar to see the home stands so sparsely populated for such a vital game.

The guys I was with are all match going fans, so you can probably add another 4 to the crowd on the 10th :aok:

I am hoping it's an l and not an n you've missed from 'waking' although looking at your user name......!!

09-05-2016, 12:01 PM
I am hoping it's an l and not an n you've missed from 'waking' although looking at your user name......!!

09-05-2016, 12:45 PM

Wow, these crowd threads are becoming mental, folk that didnae go having a go at other folk for not going.

09-05-2016, 01:23 PM
Wow, these crowd threads are becoming mental, folk that didnae go having a go at other folk for not going.

And moaning at folk for being part timers and then being desperate to get a 2nd cup final ticket so they can give it away to a part timer...

09-05-2016, 01:25 PM

I presume you mean away fans in upper tier and Hibs fans in lower tier - on that basis, never gonna happen police wouldn't allow it - safety reasons. How do you stop the upper tier throwing objects [coins/hot liquids/anything you can think of] onto those below / What about all the dafties [in both camps] who take defeat badly and want to go fighting after the game / Nah , for lots of reasons, not gonna happen. I do appreciate that the likes of Alloa, Livingston and quite a few others in this crappy league only run a few supporters tandems [seats available] to away games , however, it only takes a small handfull of dafties to cause an incident/disturbance.

09-05-2016, 01:26 PM
I presume you mean away fans in upper tier and Hibs fans in lower tier - on that basis, never gonna happen police wouldn't allow it - safety reasons. How do you stop the upper tier throwing objects [coins/hot liquids/anything you can think of] onto those below / What about all the dafties [in both camps] who take defeat badly and want to go fighting after the game / Nah , for lots of reasons, not gonna happen. I do appreciate that the likes of Alloa, Livingston and quite a few others in this crappy league only run a few supporters tandems [seats available] to away games , however, it only takes a small handfull of dafties to cause an incident/disturbance.

the rangers get away with it..... :rolleyes:i appreciate its vice versa but same rules apply an all that

09-05-2016, 01:29 PM

Why does only one set of fans have the capacity to throw objects on those below?

Plenty of EPL stadiums seem to survive with the away fans in the upper tiers.

09-05-2016, 01:39 PM
Why does only one set of fans have the capacity to throw objects on those below?

Plenty of EPL stadiums seem to survive with the away fans in the upper tiers.

Newcastle do that. By the time the away fans reach their seats they're too ****ed to throw anything.

Falkirk Bairn
09-05-2016, 02:26 PM
Falkirk have sold out of Lower Tier tickets for Easter Rd now and are now selling Upper Tier.

With it being a Tuesday night & on TV I thought around 1500 would travel but looking like more than that.

09-05-2016, 02:29 PM
Falkirk have sold out of Lower Tier tickets for Easter Rd now and are now selling Upper Tier.

With it being a Tuesday night & on TV I thought around 1500 would travel but looking like more than that.

You need to factor in all the extra sad maroon muppets whose season ended when we dumped them out the cup. They are still seeking some form of solace :greengrin

09-05-2016, 02:40 PM

Pretty good effort so far. The bottom tier will hold around 1800-1900

SJM
09-05-2016, 02:52 PM
You need to factor in all the extra sad maroon muppets whose season ended when we dumped them out the cup. They are still seeking some form of solace :greengrin

Should be easy enough to spot, they will all look like Peter Houston.

09-05-2016, 02:55 PM

Good job should be a good atmosphere.

09-05-2016, 03:00 PM
Good job should be a good atmosphere.

Just hope we don't hear too much from them though

09-05-2016, 03:19 PM

I wouldn't have given you lot any more as you are only giving us 1800. Fairs fair.

Falkirk Bairn
09-05-2016, 03:22 PM
I wouldn't have given you lot any more as you are only giving us 1800. Fairs fair.

The clubs have probably looked at % of stadium given. You have 2000 tickets v an 8000 capacity, so 25%.

And we can have nearly 4000 (won't need that) of your 20000 capacity roughly 20%.

09-05-2016, 03:24 PM
The clubs have probably looked at % of stadium given. You have 2000 tickets v an 8000 capacity, so 25%.

And we can have nearly 4000 (won't need that) of your 20000 capacity roughly 20%.

The lower tier holds 2000 at easter rd. upper holds 1800. You better hope you sell them all as any unsold will have to be paid for by yourselves :aok:

09-05-2016, 03:29 PM
I dont blame Falkirk for trying to get as many of their own fans to the home game as possible. Its not quite like last year when Rangers gave us 900 tickets in a 50,000 seater stadium. We'll have nearly 25% of the crowd at Falkirk. I'd maybe have held tickets back from them if there was any chance of us selling our home end out, but unfoirtunately we won't be anywhere near close to selling 16000 for tomorrow.

09-05-2016, 03:43 PM

Yep, i'm sure as per usual there will be a few of the obsessives coming along as we've seen them do in the past. I suppose though, this and the SC final are probably the biggest games of their season.

09-05-2016, 03:44 PM

Fair play, didn't expect use to sell that many tbh.

tanfield
09-05-2016, 03:57 PM
Just bought 5 but didn't give me a print at home option?

09-05-2016, 03:57 PM
Can you just roll up and pay at the gate, or is it more complicated than that?

09-05-2016, 04:01 PM
This is a massive game so hopefully fans continue to back the team - easy to stay at home but hopefully fans will realise it's more beneficial to actually turn up and help the atmosphere.

Falkirk tweets saying over 1200 sold for ER and upper tickets on sale - are they splitting the stand? Whole bottom tier holds are 2000 I think.

They have sold over 5000 for home leg on Friday - Hibs have 1800 and should sell out = 6800 - stadium holds 8750 (record attendance is 7804).

09-05-2016, 04:14 PM
This is a must win game tomorrow.

Get along and show support. The team needs us. Falkirk fans will be vocal.

And finally...

15 quid!!

09-05-2016, 04:16 PM
I think its more of the baiting and trolling that Blackpool does that gets people's back up.

Correct sir

09-05-2016, 04:17 PM

There should be ticket pods (portacabins) outside the ground.

Rasta_Hibs
09-05-2016, 04:26 PM

There is a cash gate In operation.

HibeeLR
09-05-2016, 04:42 PM
Gutted that I have to miss this game, only other home game I have missed this season was the previous against Falkirk. However I have my tickets for Friday night so hoping we go into that with the lead 😃

09-05-2016, 04:43 PM
Just bought 5 but didn't give me a print at home option?

If any of the tickets are for a student then there is no print at home option due to Hibs requiring to see relevant student ID, the same may apply to any over 65 or child tickets.

09-05-2016, 04:51 PM
Take it the East stand pod will be open as usual? Got a fair few non-regulars coming, hopefully that's common with others!

09-05-2016, 04:55 PM
Take it the East stand pod will be open as usual? Got a fair few non-regulars coming, hopefully that's common with others!

Should be, along with the FF5 pods. Why not go online and buy them now? That way you can actually choose your seats print the tickets at home. No queues to contend with tomorrow either.

09-05-2016, 04:56 PM
I'll get one out the pods as there didnt seem to be enough time to get it online and deliverance.

09-05-2016, 04:59 PM
I'll get one out the pods as there didnt seem to be enough time to get it online and deliverance.

PRINT AT HOME!!!!!!!! :greengrin

09-05-2016, 05:00 PM
PRINT AT HOME!!!!!!!! :greengrin

Im not that advanced yet.

09-05-2016, 05:02 PM
Im not that advanced yet.

Print at a friends then...

09-05-2016, 05:05 PM
Print at a friends then...

I'll just get one out the pods. I have a printer but i've no connected it up. Because i dunno what i'm doing.

09-05-2016, 05:06 PM
I'll just get one out the pods. I have a printer but i've no connected it up. Because i dunno what i'm doing.

Your just giving yourself more hassle. By the way, going by the e tickets stadium plan the east stand is selling fast.section 41 is already sold out.

09-05-2016, 05:10 PM
Your just giving yourself more hassle. By the way, going by the e tickets stadium plan the east stand is selling fast.section 41 is already sold out.
Cant see the ground selling out though so i reckon i'll get one out the pods.

09-05-2016, 05:12 PM

With TV & a Tuesday night I'd say 10k/11k paying Hibbies plus whatever Falkirk bring.

09-05-2016, 05:31 PM
Hopefully a decent crowd. Which TV station will be showing it?

09-05-2016, 05:32 PM
Hopefully a decent crowd. Which TV station will be showing it?

BT Sport

09-05-2016, 05:33 PM

it will scan off your phone also.

09-05-2016, 05:35 PM
BT Sport

Thanks. Hopefully there'll be plenty who want to be there on what should be a nice, sunny evening. I think we'll get a good crowd.

09-05-2016, 05:36 PM
it will scan off your phone also.

Does it. Hows that work?

09-05-2016, 05:39 PM
There is a cash gate In operation.

Cheers

09-05-2016, 06:07 PM
Does it. Hows that work?

The print at home option sends you an email... bring the email up on the phone and scan the barcode. tada!

09-05-2016, 06:12 PM
The print at home option sends you an email... bring the email up on the phone and scan the barcode. tada!

AaaaAAAAAaaaaah.Has anyone done this before?

ruthven_raiders
09-05-2016, 06:27 PM

Never tried yet...

ruthven_raiders
09-05-2016, 06:28 PM
If any of the tickets are for a student then there is no print at home option due to Hibs requiring to see relevant student ID, the same may apply to any over 65 or child tickets.

Got a child ticket and printed at work for the Raith Rovers game....

tanfield
09-05-2016, 06:35 PM

That answers it. Cheers

09-05-2016, 06:48 PM
I have read a few posters stating that the bar code on confirmation works on their smart phones, and watched my mate do the same with ease. Is there a particular reason why Hibs don't encourage this as another option? It makes purchasing tickets in advance even more simpler than it already is.

09-05-2016, 06:53 PM
That answers it. Cheers

I've printed off over 65s tickets for my old man without him having to provide ID.

09-05-2016, 07:01 PM

Aye ... but there's a difference between cant go and cant be bothered to go.

09-05-2016, 07:16 PM
I have read a few posters stating that the bar code on confirmation works on their smart phones, and watched my mate do the same with ease. Is there a particular reason why Hibs don't encourage this as another option? It makes purchasing tickets in advance even more simpler than it already is.

just make sure youve more than 1% battery.

09-05-2016, 08:23 PM

Read his post i replied to, if thats not baiting and trolling then i dont know what is?

09-05-2016, 08:29 PM
Aye ... but there's a difference between cant go and cant be bothered to go.

I doubt the difference matters to Hibs, still nae mair dough in the coffers. I'm not one for bothering what others do or dont do re attending though.

09-05-2016, 08:35 PM
BT Sport 1.

09-05-2016, 09:01 PM
Going by the dots, we should be in for a decent crowd tomorrow

Purchasing online really is the simplest way - got the very same 2 seats we Sat in for Raith game - FF upper, mint view...printed off at home, no hassles

Whats the expected crowd given most sections are now 'limited' or 'no availability?'

09-05-2016, 09:06 PM
Going by the dots, we should be in for a decent crowd tomorrow

Purchasing online really is the simplest way - got the very same 2 seats we Sat in for Raith game - FF upper, mint view...printed off at home, no hassles

Whats the expected crowd given most sections are now 'limited' or 'no availability?'

I think season ticket seats "not yet sold" get released tomorrow at midday.

09-05-2016, 09:08 PM
just make sure youve more than 1% battery.

Not speaking from experience I hope...

09-05-2016, 09:09 PM

Dav1986
09-05-2016, 09:26 PM

I've been doing it when I've went second half of the season. Works a treat. No queuing needed. I've found just need to have your phone in 'landscape' when scanning it. Meant I got loyalty points without having to queue at TO. Also when I've decided to go to a game at short notice because I finished work early been the easiest thing to do.

09-05-2016, 09:26 PM
Not speaking from experience I hope...

No but it'll happen to someone eventually.

09-05-2016, 09:27 PM
Any news on how the tickets are selling for the Falkirk end?

They should sell more than Raith did last Saturday.

09-05-2016, 09:39 PM

That may be, but you've paid over the odds for it.

He's not paid for it yet.

If he doesn't cough-up the reddies in the next 24 hours then I'll have to put it out to the hoy-polloi.

ADVERT: Hospitality ticket for Sale - One Careful Non-Owner - High Mileage in Debenture Seat - Buyer Failed To Pay

09-05-2016, 09:41 PM
Managed to persuade a few friends to come along - trying to do my bit to help boost the home attendance :aok:

Hopefully others make the same effort and give the players a backing that will make a difference :agree:

10-05-2016, 04:28 AM
He's not paid for it yet.

If he doesn't cough-up the reddies in the next 24 hours then I'll have to put it out to the hoy-polloi.

ADVERT: Hospitality ticket for Sale - One Careful Non-Owner - High Mileage in Debenture Seat - Buyer Failed To Pay

Off to Doncaster in a minute Graeme, i'm back Thursday and will get it off to you then. I'm looking forward to sitting next to Irvine, maybe get him to put me in his next book.

I could be the good looking one, who supports Hearts. :wink:

10-05-2016, 07:43 AM

:agree: works a treat.

hibs69
10-05-2016, 08:28 AM
There is a repeat of the EXCELLENT, close and nail biting 2011 Sheep dog trials on BBC ALBA tonight. For those who stupidly got rid of their Sky TV.

10-05-2016, 08:31 AM
There is a repeat of the EXCELLENT, close and nail biting 2011 Sheep dog trials on BBC ALBA tonight. For those who stupidly got rid of their Sky TV.

The match isn't on Sky TV it's on BT Sports :greengrin:cb

10-05-2016, 08:51 AM
Any news on how the tickets are selling for the Falkirk end?

They should sell more than Raith did last Saturday.

According to a bairn on another thread they've sold the bottom tier and are onto the top tier. Personally speaking I would've given them the same as we're getting at Falkirk (1800) and left the rest empty. Not really in our interest to have a large travelling support when we don't pocket the cash...

10-05-2016, 08:54 AM
According to a bairn on another thread they've sold the bottom tier and are onto the top tier. Personally speaking I would've given them the same as we're getting at Falkirk (1800) and left the rest empty. Not really in our interest to have a large travelling support when we don't pocket the cash...

Always find it a bit odd that we give the away fans the bottom tier rather than the top tier and further away from the pitch. No idea if we need to do that in tv games though.

10-05-2016, 09:01 AM
Did they get convicted?

10-05-2016, 09:03 AM
Always find it a bit odd that we give the away fans the bottom tier rather than the top tier and further away from the pitch. No idea if we need to do that in tv games though.

Unless its a large away following then I'd always put away fans in the top tier of the South, Up to 1800 can be accommodated in there. Far more than most teams bring. Keep them as far away from the pitch as possible. Other teams do that. Especially down south.

10-05-2016, 09:08 AM

Wonder if they are only getting half the bottom and top stand?

10-05-2016, 09:09 AM
Wonder if they are only get half the bottom and top stand?

Good point, nobody seems to know for sure.

10-05-2016, 09:17 AM
I think its better to keep the away fans in the lower tier. Surely the acoustics would be better at the back of the stand and they could make more of a din? What gives the away team a bigger plus, having their fans nearer to the pitch or making more noise? I'd say making more noise myself.

10-05-2016, 09:40 AM
Ticket sales are looking good

Only single seats available in East stand sections 40, 42 and 43. 41 sold out.

10-05-2016, 09:41 AM
Ticket sales are looking good

Only single seats available in East stand sections 40, 42 and 43. 41 sold out.

Season ticket seats not sold will become available from midday today. So this will free up some seats.

10-05-2016, 09:46 AM
Season ticket seats not sold will become available from midday today. So this will free up some seats.

That will free up a few thousand as it did on Sunday.

10-05-2016, 09:49 AM
Unless its a large away following then I'd always put away fans in the top tier of the South, Up to 1800 can be accommodated in there. Far more than most teams bring. Keep them as far away from the pitch as possible. Other teams do that. Especially down south.

Agree completely. Why allow them to be nearer the pitch putting pressure on our goalie for example if we dont need to.

10-05-2016, 11:49 AM
Now that the un-sold ST seats have been released the crowd for tonight looks very poor to say the least. Very disappointing given the gravity of the game :confused:

SJM
10-05-2016, 11:51 AM
Now that the un-sold ST seats have been released the crowd for tonight looks very poor to say the least. Very disappointing given the gravity of the game :confused:

There will be plenty walk ups. :agree:

10-05-2016, 11:55 AM
There will be plenty walk ups. :agree:

That's good because there would appear to be around 2,500 spare seats in the FF alone! The place should be rocking for a game of this size and importance.

10-05-2016, 11:58 AM
Wow looks like it's the season ticket holders letting the side down here.

10-05-2016, 12:00 PM

its amazing how many people turn up not realising they have to get it added it their tickets. lots of ST members actually buy other seats on these night also.

10-05-2016, 12:02 PM
its amazing how many people turn up not realising they have to get it added it their tickets. lots of ST members actually buy other seats on these night also.

Hope so!

10-05-2016, 12:03 PM

Well it must be at the Playhouse then because they haven't bought them for Easter Road. I've got my wife and sons GF sitting two sections away in the East way up in the gods only to see section 41 half full, which is normally pretty much rammed. Really don't understand this :confused:

SJM
10-05-2016, 12:10 PM
That's good because there would appear to be around 2,500 spare seats in the FF alone! The place should be rocking for a game of this size and importance. I would guess there will be a lot of Famous fivers moving to East or West tonight for a change,

Thief
10-05-2016, 12:13 PM
Gutted! Thought I'd wait until season tickets were released. Nipped home to order, must've got in 2 minutes before they released all the tickets around 12.30. Ended up with 3 crap seats in the west and the east is now half empty!
No one in the ticket office answering the phone. Appreciate they're busy but surely someone should be tasked with answering the telephone!

10-05-2016, 12:14 PM
I would guess there will be a lot of Famous fivers moving to East or West tonight for a change,

FF looked empty at the last game also...which i never understand as are they not the cheapest seats?

10-05-2016, 12:16 PM
FF looked empty at the last game also...which i never understand as are they not the cheapest seats?

Should just close that stand. Its barely half full.

itslegaltender
10-05-2016, 12:19 PM

Who cares, as long as they got their extra ticket to give to their daytripping wife/pal for the final.

10-05-2016, 12:22 PM
Who cares, as long as they got their extra ticket to give to their daytripping wife/pal for the final.

10-05-2016, 12:23 PM
I would guess there will be a lot of Famous fivers moving to East or West tonight for a change,

Yup. At least one being me!

10-05-2016, 12:30 PM
Should just close that stand. Its barely half full.What about the people who sit there and have done for years?

10-05-2016, 12:30 PM

As long as they are pumping in the money to allow us to buy new players at the end of the season.

10-05-2016, 12:36 PM
What about the people who sit there and have done for years?

What about them? They don't turn up most weeks. The stand is always poorly populated. Against Dumbarton you're lucky if there was 300 in it. Thats a 3800 capacity stand.

10-05-2016, 12:37 PM
Come on people get your erses in gear and get the place filled up.

10-05-2016, 12:37 PM
have to laugh at the pay at the gate "supporters" who are having cheeky digs at the ST holders. I shouldn't bite but its hilarious, is Tuesday night not shopping night?

10-05-2016, 12:39 PM
I would guess that we have sold anything between 7500 & 8000 so far, its going to be a nice evening and would think that we could sell another few thousand by kick off. There could be around 12000 minimum tonight.

10-05-2016, 12:39 PM
What about them? They don't turn up most weeks. The stand is always poorly populated. Against Dumbarton you're lucky if there was 300 in it. Thats a 3800 capacity stand.I turn up every week and I sit there, so does my family and friends.

10-05-2016, 12:41 PM
I turn up every week and I sit there, so does my family and friends.

Part of the 300. Well done. :applause:

10-05-2016, 12:43 PM
Part of the 300. Well done. :applause:

Sorry what is your problem? I asked you a simple question and you just reply with pathetic, sarcastic answers. I'll try asking again, what about the folk who sit in the FF every week and have done for years?

10-05-2016, 12:44 PM
Sorry what is your problem? I asked you a simple question and you just reply with pathetic, sarcastic answers. I'll try asking again, what about the folk who sit in the FF every week and have done for years?

Ok then. Relocate the 2 or 300 that sit there to the West or East at no extra cost.

10-05-2016, 12:47 PM

If loyalty points had been on offer, they'd have been snapped up already

10-05-2016, 12:49 PM
There's nearly 6 hours until KO so maybe slagging the attendance could wait until 7.45, naw? Plenty of time for more tickets to be purchased :aok:

10-05-2016, 12:52 PM
Ok then. Relocate the 2 or 300 that sit there to the West or East at no extra cost.

They could argue move the east or west into the north.

Bottom line is that there are three stands to pick from and they are entitled to sit anywhere they like.

10-05-2016, 12:55 PM
There's nearly 6 hours until KO so maybe slagging the attendance could wait until 7.45, naw? Plenty of time for more tickets to be purchased :aok:

Agree totally, the crowd will be what it is....but there is a long time until Kick off and we as fans are notorious(for a lot of things) at buying tickets at the last moment.

10-05-2016, 12:55 PM

Mostly young kids who can't go midweek, no?

10-05-2016, 12:56 PM

And the fact it's on BT

10-05-2016, 12:57 PM

Are they the ones who hang about behind the goals and steal the ball when it goes into the crowd and fight over it when we are getting beat further delaying the game?? :greengrin:greengrin

10-05-2016, 12:58 PM

Get the bairns along. A late night will be character building.

10-05-2016, 12:58 PM

Too busy getting wrapped up in cotton wool these days.

10-05-2016, 12:59 PM
Are they the ones who hang about behind the goals and steal the ball when it goes into the crowd and fight over it when we are getting beat further delaying the game?? :greengrin:greengrin

The very ones lol

10-05-2016, 01:00 PM
The very ones lol

Pests :greengrin :grr:

10-05-2016, 01:00 PM

My youngest is 8 and normally goes but has his own football training on tonight

10-05-2016, 01:04 PM
Well me and my son won't be there tonight and I am absolutely gutted. Simply cannot get babysitters for my 10 month old. Have relied on in laws a lot recently for various matches, and my wife doesn't finish until 8pm. I have already managed to re-arrange usual friday night activities (sons football, wife's gym class) to go to Falkirk. But I'm still gutted about tonight

10-05-2016, 01:08 PM
I was going to leave the bairn as its a school night but he's been moaning his face off about wanting to go.

SJM
10-05-2016, 01:20 PM
It's going to a lovely night. **** everything else an get to the game.

10-05-2016, 01:26 PM

The Famous Five stand holds just under 4000 - so more like 1500/2000 in there.

10-05-2016, 01:29 PM
It's going to a lovely night. **** everything else an get to the game.

I shall be wearing shorts since it's nice weather.

10-05-2016, 01:32 PM
My youngest is 8 and normally goes but has his own football training on tonight

take him out of training

EH54
10-05-2016, 01:33 PM
Hopefully there will be a few walk ups and last min ticket sales throughout today

http://i68.tinypic.com/zxjk36.png

10-05-2016, 01:33 PM
Ok then. Relocate the 2 or 300 that sit there to the West or East at no extra cost.Far more than 2/300 and no, that doesn't work at all. No behind the goals seating for home fans?

How about we close to east/west and put you in another seat?

EH54
10-05-2016, 01:39 PM
and how exactly do you know its ST Holders that are letting the attendance down tonight? They might have re located to sit with family or friends rather than sit in there reserved spot?

10-05-2016, 03:22 PM
and how exactly do you know its ST Holders that are letting the attendance down tonight? They might have re located to sit with family or friends rather than sit in there reserved spot?

Correct, no way of knowing really. Hope it fills up a bit with walk ups, as a fired up atmosphere should help the lads tonight..

TamHibs
10-05-2016, 03:47 PM
Well me and my son won't be there tonight and I am absolutely gutted. Simply cannot get babysitters for my 10 month old. Have relied on in laws a lot recently for various matches, and my wife doesn't finish until 8pm. I have already managed to re-arrange usual friday night activities (sons football, wife's gym class) to go to Falkirk. But I'm still gutted about tonight

Shame on you!!

TamHibs
10-05-2016, 03:50 PM
Only 2 or 300 sit in the FF?......:hilarious:hilarious:hilarious:hilarious