PDA

View Full Version : Ibrox Graffiti

BigT-Hibeez
08-05-2016, 08:37 AM
Did anyone see this vile graffiti at Ibrox?

I lost my dad that day, and i'm heartbroken that someone has mocked his, and 65 others deaths, with a disgusting sectarian taunt!! Heartbreaking!!

CentreLine
08-05-2016, 08:41 AM

I lost my dad that day, and i'm heartbroken that someone has mocked his, and 65 others deaths, with a disgusting sectarian taunt!! Heartbreaking!!

Absolutely disgusting. So much so you may want to consider changing the title of this thread. Some people may find that alone inflammatory until or unless they read the actual thread.

Diclonius
08-05-2016, 08:42 AM
Not familiar with this or the context behind it?

TrinityHibs
08-05-2016, 08:43 AM
Ibrox disaster and some vermin has sprayed Ha Ha 66 on Ibrox

Stokesy's on fire
08-05-2016, 08:51 AM

With any luck they will catch the NED that did it.

Stokesy's on fire
08-05-2016, 08:53 AM
Absolutely disgusting. So much so you may want to consider changing the title of this thread. Some people may find that alone inflammatory until or unless they read the actual thread.

The thread title would be better off altered to something else. I'm with you on that 'graffiti at ibrox' would be better.

JimBHibees
08-05-2016, 08:54 AM

Agree change the title. This was discussed during the week with all expressing horror. Wouldn't give this sort of stuff the oxygen of publicity personally.

The Green Goblin
08-05-2016, 08:56 AM
Yes, there was a thread about it the other day. Disgusting.

BigT-Hibeez
08-05-2016, 08:58 AM

Thanks for that, wasn't trying to be controversial, or offensive.. But you're right.. Cheers mate

Agnes Gordon
08-05-2016, 09:01 AM
Absolutely vile if someone was crass enough to think scribbling that was anything other than ****mie behaviour.
However given the absence of a moral compass over the years from all associated with the various incarnations of that club I wouldn't rule out a Rangers fan being the writer in an attempt to point score over other fans, presumably Celtic's.

NORTHERNHIBBY
08-05-2016, 09:01 AM
Would suspect that if the individual is caught they will not only be inadequate but also fairly young and have no real idea of the impact of what they are saying and doing.

BigT-Hibeez
08-05-2016, 09:07 AM
Agree change the title. This was discussed during the week with all expressing horror. Wouldn't give this sort of stuff the oxygen of publicity personally.

Sorry to bring it up again, I was so emotional after the whole Hillsborough thing, which reminded me of losing my Dad at Ibrox, then this happened!! It just sickened me to death!!

Never saw the previous thread on this.. I would've jumped on that if I'd seen it..

BigT-Hibeez
08-05-2016, 09:15 AM
Would suspect that if the individual is caught they will not only be inadequate but also fairly young and have no real idea of the impact of what they are saying and doing.

Yes, surely you're right, otherwise it's very worrying..
I asked my mate, who's a diehard Rangers man, and he reckons it's retaliation to the Scottish Cup win.. Sad times we live in..

Stokesy's on fire
08-05-2016, 09:25 AM
Absolutely vile if someone was crass enough to think scribbling that was anything other than ****mie behaviour.
However given the absence of a moral compass over the years from all associated with the various incarnations of that club I wouldn't rule out a Rangers fan being the writer in an attempt to point score over other fans, presumably Celtic's.

You know what that wouldn't shock me either. I just hope they catch the person that done it but I very much doubt that will happen.

Hibernia&Alba
08-05-2016, 09:32 AM
Sadly, there are imbeciles who think mocking tragedies is part of rivalry: Ibrox, Munich, Hillsborough, Heysel, Bradford fire - you name it. Desperately inadequate people.

08-05-2016, 10:00 AM
Absolute ****bag(s) who did this. Football rivalry and banter is one thing but mocking the deaths of innocent people regardless of what team they supported is not funny or "banter" its just plain disgusting.

Hope the mindless idiots who are behind this are caught.

jarre1875
08-05-2016, 10:32 AM
Thats disgusting and Unbelievable.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

HibbiesandtheBaddies
08-05-2016, 10:45 AM
Hope they catch the **** that did that.

CentreLine
08-05-2016, 12:03 PM
Thanks for that, wasn't trying to be controversial, or offensive.. But you're right.. Cheers mate

👍 Me neither but conscious people looking in can have very different views. All the best and I thing you can be sure that most people share your disgust

HUTCHYHIBBY
08-05-2016, 12:07 PM
I wouldn't rule out a Rangers fan being the writer in an attempt to point score over other fans, presumably Celtic's.

Dearie me!

CentreLine
08-05-2016, 12:07 PM
Unlikely but I think that a group of chairmen from the clubs seen as The Rangers closest rivals should stick on a pair of overalls each and publicly remove the offensive graffiti. All a bit PR but it might just get the message across to the hard of thinking that this is unacceptable

Bostonhibby
08-05-2016, 12:10 PM
Dearie me!
Yep,Deary me. It's celtc ffs even their own fans spell it this way.

Whoever did the graffiti needs help or a good hiding. I favour the latter

snooky
09-05-2016, 04:05 PM
Re. the graffiti at Ibrox.
Unfortunately, no club is immune from having sickos in their support who go way beyond the mark of common decency.

kaimendhibs
09-05-2016, 04:27 PM
Disgusting and disgraceful