PDA

View Full Version : Hampden Park : Bars

HIBS1968
08-05-2016, 07:31 AM
Hi. Can anyone help with a query? I was sure there were bars open in the South (main) stand for the fans in the upper deck when we last we sat there for the Killie final in 2007. Does anyone know if we get access for the Final in 2 weeks? Cheers

Since90+2
08-05-2016, 07:42 AM
Hi. Can anyone help with a query? I was sure there were bars open in the South (main) stand for the fans in the upper deck when we last we sat there for the Killie final in 2007. Does anyone know if we get access for the Final in 2 weeks? Cheers

Cant imagine you will get a drink unless it's in hospitality? Pretty sure it's against the law to serve alcohol in football stadiums in Scotland (apart from hospitality suites).

linlithgowhibbie
08-05-2016, 07:44 AM
Cant imagine you will get a drink unless it's in hospitality? Pretty sure it's against the law to serve alcohol in football stadiums in Scotland (apart from hospitality suites).

Behind the goals sells alcohol in the stadium and isnt hospitality

Since90+2
08-05-2016, 07:45 AM

Good point. Have never heard of similar bars at Hampden , would be interested to know.

stantonhibby
08-05-2016, 03:41 PM

We were in there for that game as well. The tickets we got direct from an SFA contact at the time which also gave access to the lounges before and after the game. I don't think your regular South Upper tickets will get you into the lounges.

Kojock
08-05-2016, 03:57 PM

It's a members only bar i.e. Open to season ticket holders and their guests. It falls into the same licensing category as a registered club.

Onceinawhile
08-05-2016, 09:28 PM
It's a members only bar i.e. Open to season ticket holders and their guests. It falls into the same licensing category as a registered club.

I think the reason behind the goals is OK is because you need to leave it to enter the stadium.

Scouse Hibee
08-05-2016, 10:58 PM

It doesn't really,if it did they would make guests sign in.