PDA

View Full Version : Highlights

BOB MARLEYS DUG
08-05-2016, 12:12 AM
http://www.raith.tv/video.php?vid=544&s=1

McKinnon's interview... Seems really gutted. http://www.raith.tv/video.php?vid=543&s=1

jgl07
08-05-2016, 12:14 AM

McKinnon's interview... Seems really gutted. http://www.raith.tv/video.php?vid=543&s=1
Wouldn't you be gutted if you were off to Dundee United?

AndyB_70
08-05-2016, 02:51 AM
After the goals I almost dozed off.

kaimendhibs
08-05-2016, 03:07 AM
Almost felt sorry for him, almost but not quite

HIBERNIAN-0762
08-05-2016, 07:41 AM
Didn't give us much credit did he? I thought we coped with them quite easily and had a few chances to add to our two goals, we were far the better team despite his lavish praise of his team.

J-C
08-05-2016, 07:58 AM
Jeez, they way he went on you'd have thought his team had won and not Hibs, gave us zero credit for the way we controlled the game, they had 15 mins in the 2nd half and that was it.

BigT-Hibeez
08-05-2016, 08:01 AM
After the goals I almost dozed off.

Yeah me too!!

Leithenhibby
08-05-2016, 08:06 AM
Wouldn't you be gutted if you were off to Dundee United?

:greengrin

lucky
08-05-2016, 08:24 AM
I understand he's gutted but the reality Hibs were the better side over the two games. They had 3 efforts on target in 180 minutes. Yes they tried but FFS they are a poor side. I'm amazed they went 10 games unbeaten

Nameless
08-05-2016, 08:26 AM
Jeez, they way he went on you'd have thought his team had won and not Hibs, gave us zero credit for the way we controlled the game, they had 15 mins in the 2nd half and that was it.
Or, stay with me here, it was because he was speaking to Raith TV and trying to communicate directly with his own fans. I'm sure Raith fans don't want to hear their manager praising the opposition, talking up how good they were. If that was a BBC interview I'd see your point, but I think you are being a bit harsh.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

J-C
08-05-2016, 08:35 AM
Or, stay with me here, it was because he was speaking to Raith TV and trying to communicate directly with his own fans. I'm sure Raith fans don't want to hear their manager praising the opposition, talking up how good they were. If that was a BBC interview I'd see your point, but I think you are being a bit harsh.

By all means give your team some praise but a little humility wouldn't have killed him, I guarantee Stubbs would be the 1st to praise the other team in the same situation, McKinnon and Houston come over the same way about Hibs.

FromTheCapital
08-05-2016, 08:37 AM
McKinnon also failing to acknowledge that we completely controlled the game bar a 10/15 minute spell in the 2nd half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrinityHibs
08-05-2016, 08:39 AM
Raith highlights are better than BBC

Sas_The_Hibby
08-05-2016, 08:54 AM

Felt like 150, though! :worried:

J-C
08-05-2016, 08:56 AM
Felt like 150, though! :worried:

This was when Stubbs was swithering about his subs and it was clear our midfield were knackered and needed changed.

davidw
08-05-2016, 09:00 AM

He gave a really good interview on BBC - was full of praise for Hibs, the players and Stubbs. Came across really well - unlike, say, the way a certain other manager will be on Tuesday and Friday, I would think..

Sas_The_Hibby
08-05-2016, 09:01 AM

Didn't think he said anything out of turn. He was there to talk about Raith, not us.

And I didn't think we really controlled the game during the second half, though we were clearly the better side yesterday and over the two legs.

Danderhall Hibs
08-05-2016, 09:10 AM
He gave a really good interview on BBC - was full of praise for Hibs, the players and Stubbs. Came across really well - unlike, say, the way a certain other manager will be on Tuesday and Friday, I would think..

:agree: I heard it as well.

Also Stubbs' interview was good on the BBC - dismissed what the press said McKinnon had said pre match as well, said he knows, likes and respects Ray and knows he would t have said what the papers reported.

davidw
08-05-2016, 09:35 AM

Is it my imagination, or is Logan looking a little, er, less fat than he did in the cup semi-final..?

Smartie
08-05-2016, 09:42 AM
McKinnon doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Houston.

Of course he's going to be disappointed, in spite of what he said prior to yesterday's game about Raith being the outsiders he'll have got his hopes right up after Wednesday only for them to be dashed within 12 minutes. As mentioned elsewhere, he's communicating with the Raith fans, of course he's going to approach this interview a bit differently to the way he approaches other ones. After all, in spite of all the speculation he may yet be leading Raith into next season. And if he does I reckon they've got a decent squad there and will probably be one of the teams to beat.

Baldy Foghorn
08-05-2016, 09:55 AM
Nice gesture by AS walking round and shaking all Raith player's hands. Class:aok:

hibee_girl
08-05-2016, 10:45 AM
When do the bbc highlights go up?

J-C
08-05-2016, 11:12 AM
When do the bbc highlights go up?

Do they not go up after Sportscene tonight.

hibee_girl
08-05-2016, 11:32 AM
Do they not go up after Sportscene tonight.

:dunno:

hibby6270
08-05-2016, 01:14 PM
Has to be said that the Raith TV highlights are really excellent standard. A totally unbiased view of how the game was played. Equal amount if coverage to both teams showing the key moments of play on both sides. Loved the numerous exclamations on the captions against our name for the goals. If there was a bias, why would you do that for the 'opposing' team?

Well done Raith!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. - I'm saying all this as a non Hibs TV subscriber. I go to the games and see it first hand. Quite happy to see free goal highlights on Hibs Freeview or Beeb website when available. Maybe we do just as an unbiased job of highlights on Hibs TV but the Raith model is definitely one to be copied. I believe there is some tie up with a local college and 'work experience' for the media course students as part of their curriculum/studies. I'd maybe sign to Hibs TV if it was the same principle behind it. :greengrin