Bit of a dig at OTHER managers I think

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/freeview

GGTTH

matty_f
07-05-2016, 09:14 PM
Bit of a dig at OTHER managers I think

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/freeview

GGTTH

Yep, hope he's using all the kicks Hibs take from the media (and some from our own fans, tbf) as motivation for the players.

Good interview, definitely gives the feeling that he is single minded and focussed on the job in hand.

Onceinawhile
07-05-2016, 09:15 PM
Imagine If we go up and win the Scottish and Stubbs didn't even get nominated for manager of the year.

Ridiculous.

bingo70
07-05-2016, 09:21 PM
Imagine If we go up and win the Scottish and Stubbs didn't even get nominated for manager of the year.

Ridiculous.

Not really, we finished third in the championship and a fair chunk of our support are waiting for him to be binned the second we either go out the play offs or don't win the cup.

Only thing that is ridiculous is that Jim McIntyre never got it.

Onceinawhile
07-05-2016, 09:26 PM
Not really, we finished third in the championship and a fair chunk of our support are waiting for him to be binned the second we either go out the play offs or don't win the cup.

Only thing that is ridiculous is that Jim McIntyre never got it.

But neither of those are going to happen.

Torto7062
07-05-2016, 09:30 PM

Ridiculous.
I've always said all awards should be after the Scottish Cup Final

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sir David Gray
07-05-2016, 09:31 PM

Ridiculous.

If we go up and win the Scottish Cup, Alan Stubbs should be knighted, never mind win manager of the year!

Hi Heid Yin
07-05-2016, 09:46 PM
Alan Stubbs has a point to make to a lot of critics. Being overlooked for manager of the year will grate, I'm sure.
This two legged tie against Houston is not just about his team beating Houston's team, but demonstrating quietly to Houston that he (Stubbs) is the better and more succesful manager.

Hi Heid Yin
07-05-2016, 09:47 PM
I've always said all awards should be after the Scottish Cup Final

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Common sense tells us all that this should be the case.

Sammy7nil
07-05-2016, 10:22 PM

No one would be around to go to the award ceromony = bad or no publicity

CallumLaidlaw
08-05-2016, 09:42 AM

It's crazy that it's awarded when only 1 completion is normally decided (league cup). McIntyre should have won it

adhibs
08-05-2016, 10:31 AM
realy enjoyed that interview. cant wait till tuesday

Alex Trager
08-05-2016, 01:17 PM
What has actually been said this week in the media that he is mentioning?

CallumLaidlaw
08-05-2016, 01:56 PM
What has actually been said this week in the media that he is mentioning?

The twisting of his interviews that happens ALL the time then some folk on here believe the headline

Alex Trager
08-05-2016, 04:35 PM
The twisting of his interviews that happens ALL the time then some folk on here believe the headline

Yeah I seen that happening but was there one in particular that he was meaning? Or in general

Torto7062
08-05-2016, 05:50 PM
Yeah I seen that happening but was there one in particular that he was meaning? Or in general

Probably just Houston in general because he's a 1st class jamboid cretin