PDA

View Full Version : Stubbs Post Match Interview

DaveF
07-05-2016, 07:38 PM
Excuse me for being a daftie, but in his Hibs TV interview he talked about how something brought them together in the last day or two and that result was for a certain someone. Who was he talking about?

Jonnyboy
07-05-2016, 07:39 PM
Excuse me for being a daftie, but in his Hibs TV interview he talked about how something brought them together in the last day or two and that result was for a certain someone. Who was he talking about?

Heard that Dave but unsure who he was talking about. Did you notice he also said Falkirk instead of Raith at one point? :greengrin

DaveF
07-05-2016, 07:40 PM
Heard that Dave but unsure who he was talking about. Did you notice he also said Falkirk instead of Raith at one point? :greengrin

Aye. Maybe just replay the same interview after Tuesday :greengrin

Jonnyboy
07-05-2016, 07:40 PM
Aye. Maybe just replay the same interview after Tuesday :greengrin

:greengrin

JimBHibees
07-05-2016, 07:42 PM
Maybe the comments by McKinnon?

bingo70
07-05-2016, 07:43 PM

I wondered if it was for the person who the applause was for in the 72nd minute?!

Fwiw I liked his interview after the game, very passionate and border line emotional.

I've been critical of him at times throughout the season but I'd love him to get it right. Seems like a really good guy.

Jonnyboy
07-05-2016, 07:47 PM
I wondered if it was for the person who the applause was for in the 72nd minute?!

Fwiw I liked his interview after the game, very passionate and border line emotional.

I've been critical of him at times throughout the season but I'd love him to get it right. Seems like a really good guy.

Me too, bingo :agree:

Billy Whizz
07-05-2016, 07:52 PM

I don't think so. Think he ssid the press blew this out of all proportions

Sir David Gray
07-05-2016, 07:59 PM

I doubt it.

The two of them looked quite amicable at the end of the game today.

trev the hat
07-05-2016, 08:04 PM
Think it was 16 / 17 years to the day midweek when Stubbs made his return for the smellies at ER
Could be something in there.

Lago
07-05-2016, 08:22 PM
I doubt it.

The two of them looked quite amicable at the end of the game today.
Quite friendly apparently.

Viva_Palmeiras
07-05-2016, 08:30 PM
Could it not be the boy that McGinn's visited in hospital earlier in the season and left a big impression?

Www1875hfc
07-05-2016, 08:30 PM

John Doolan lost his father, both him and Stubbs were down south in the early part of last week .
The players wanted to do it today for John .

Billy Whizz
07-05-2016, 08:32 PM
John Doolan lost his father, both him and Stubbs were down south in the early part of last week .
The players wanted to do it today for John .

Thanks for clearing up, sad for John and his family