PDA

View Full Version : Reports of our death have been greatly exaggerated

Carheenlea
07-05-2016, 01:32 PM
Guts, resilience, nerve.
Despite a punishing schedule our boys got the job done. So much still to play for..

neil7908
07-05-2016, 01:43 PM
Absolutely but still a long way to go. I do worry that some players, particularly Mcginn, look exhausted

The_Sauz
07-05-2016, 01:51 PM
That was game 51 and we are still a live & kicking :thumbsup:

High-On-Hibs
07-05-2016, 01:54 PM
I'm delighted with the win today. But lets not start another war between the happy clappers and the nai sayers. We need to be united as a fan base. This isn't the time for petty division.

Bostonhibby
07-05-2016, 01:58 PM
Yep well done hibs. Not much came our way from what sounded like another abysmal referee

High-On-Hibs
07-05-2016, 02:04 PM
Yep well done hibs. Not much came our way from what sounded like another abysmal referee

He was beyond shocking. How Raith finished that game with 11 players is astonishing. Would pull all of our throw ins back half of a yard, but would let Raith take quick freekicks while the ball was still moving from about 10 yards forward from where the non foul was originally awarded. The linesmen were equally as b̶i̶a̶s̶e̶d̶ poor.

Thecat23
07-05-2016, 02:10 PM
We done today's job and I never had a doubt in my mind. They way some were going on here you'd think we were playing ****ing Real Madrid.

Time for some to lay off the negative pish and get behind the boys! As I've said from the start, judge the team at the very end of the season not now.

Well done Stubbs, bang on with the tactics today. Needed 2 early goals and done that.

Oh... Ray McKinnon anyone aye?? 😂😂😂

Pretty Boy
07-05-2016, 02:13 PM
Night and day from Wednesday.

Gutsy performance today with a few real flashes of quality as well.

Thecat23
07-05-2016, 02:15 PM
Night and day from Wednesday.

Gutsy performance today with a few real flashes of quality as well.

Massive over reaction from loads on here after Wednesday. We didn't play horrific like some made out. We were poor but still should have beat them there.

Today's game was never a doubt they aren't a good side.

Danderhall Hibs
07-05-2016, 02:15 PM
We done today's job and I never had a doubt in my mind. They way some were going on here you'd think we were playing ****ing Real Madrid.

Time for some to lay off the negative pish and get behind the boys! As I've said from the start, judge the team at the very end of the season not now.

Well done Stubbs, bang on with the tactics today. Needed 2 early goals and done that.

Oh... Ray McKinnon anyone aye?? 😂😂😂

:agree: i wonder how many "I'm feeling really sorry for myself" threads there'll be tonight?

To be fair to Stubbs (am I still allowed to do that?) he did say that what McKinnon said has been twisted by the media.

Thecat23
07-05-2016, 02:22 PM
:agree: i wonder how many "I'm feeling really sorry for myself" threads there'll be tonight?

To be fair to Stubbs (am I still allowed to do that?) he did say that what McKinnon said has been twisted by the media.

I'm sure some will be on telling us we were crap.

Yeah I heard Stubbs on the radio in the car, came across really well and as most have said the media twist things! I was meaning the ones who said we should go for him if Stubbs goes!

Huge no thanks from me!

Man Down Under
07-05-2016, 04:36 PM
At this point we still have a chance to win the Scottish Cup and gain promotion, pretty much all the rest of the country's campaigns are finished.

Sent from my SM-J200Y using Tapatalk

Steve20
07-05-2016, 04:46 PM
What a difference. Very good first half. Not so good second but if we play like we did in the first half against Falkirk, we'll be OK.

RoYO!
07-05-2016, 07:45 PM
I'm delighted with the win today. But lets not start another war between the happy clappers and the nai sayers. We need to be united as a fan base. This isn't the time for petty division.

Bloody happy clapper....

;)

fat freddy
07-05-2016, 07:49 PM

And seven of those 51 games were against Raith Rovers, in the next week we will play our 5th and 6th games versus Falkirk this season. There really isn't enough variety to the teams that try to kick us off the park

Viva_Palmeiras
07-05-2016, 07:56 PM

And on the 7th too... Stars aligned ?

MickeyEdwards
07-05-2016, 08:17 PM
What a difference. Very good first half. Not so good second but if we play like we did in the first half against Falkirk, we'll be OK.

Good and concise summary of the game today!:top marks

We do really need to try and close games down as wins once ahead instead of settling for what we have got rather than a score that makes the last 20 minutes a bit less stressful for ourselves and the support. :agree:

I'm looking forward to Tuesday night now and it can't come quick enough for me! :wink:

Billy Whizz
07-05-2016, 08:21 PM
Good and concise summary of the game today!:top marks

We do really need to try and close games down as wins once ahead instead of settling for what we have got rather than a score that makes the last 20 minutes a bit less stressful for ourselves and the support. :agree:

I'm looking forward to Tuesday night now and it can't come quick enough for me! :wink:

Really wasn't looking forward too today, but think a weight has been lifted after the win, and like you, Tuesday can't come quick enough