PDA

View Full Version : Season ticket issues today. Well done stewards

andyf5
07-05-2016, 11:28 AM
Quite a few folk like me who have paid for game but season ticket coming up invalid. Well done steward supervisor in East for showing common sense.

Diclonius
07-05-2016, 12:23 PM
Aw no, not this again! Hope the issues are fixed should we progress.

hibby_1875
07-05-2016, 03:05 PM
We had problems with our season tickets in the West scanner showing invalid. Spoke to and showed my confirmation email to the steward and supervisor who both said we needed to join the queue at the TO which was stretching back half the length of the stand!! Spoke to another 2 stewards on the way/in the queue who said they couldn't do anything to help. Thankfully the 5th steward showed common sense and let us in.

andyf5
07-05-2016, 03:15 PM
About to buy tickets for Falkirk game - hope it works!

Don't think this is right after today's issues

"We know supporters experienced difficulties with the online system earlier this week but be assured that was a specific issue relating to the cup final. There should be no difficulties with supporters ordering online for Tuesday night’s match."

hibbysam
07-05-2016, 07:09 PM
My season ticket wouldn't let me in; came up invalid, told to run round to the ticket office, from the east, 10 minutes before kick off, queues back to the entrance of the main stand. I spoke to a steward who told me to find a female supervisor, nowhere to be seen. Spoke to an arrogant twat who told me I had to stand in the queue to collect my tickets... Was about to go back to the pod to buy another ticket when I stopped at the 'cup final collection' window and the girl happily helped me out, only missed the first 2 minutes however if the stewards had their way I would have missed the first half hour. Outrageous.

Eaststandee
07-05-2016, 07:23 PM
I got my ticket to pick up (forgetting I could just put it on my season ticket) turned up 20 minutes early to collect, got to the front of the line 5 minutes after kickoff and was told I hadn't bought a ticket. Told the guy about five times I had bought it, gave him my season ticket to check. I was told the office manager isn't having it, I told him the exact row and seat and 2 minutes later he turns up with a ticket saying they are basically just giving me it, as if they were doing me favour.

Checked my purchases when I got home and I had bought.

I also missed both goals. :brickwall

joebakerforever
07-05-2016, 07:52 PM
Really sympathise with those who experienced these problems through no fault of their own.

Suggest you all make Leanne aware of this.