Leithenhibby
07-05-2016, 09:01 AM
Nearer 14k+ today! :wink:

monktonharp
07-05-2016, 09:10 AM
Can we get over 10000 today?Easily, despite the silly k.o time

Pretty Boy
07-05-2016, 09:11 AM
We'll have over 10K there today no bother imo.

Raith will fancy it as well so will bring a good bit more than their usual 2 busloads.

Moulin Yarns
07-05-2016, 09:15 AM
some red and mostly amber on the seating plan.

SJM
07-05-2016, 09:15 AM

munchar
07-05-2016, 09:16 AM

How do you see seating plan?

Bishop Hibee
07-05-2016, 09:21 AM

Monifieth-hibee
07-05-2016, 09:22 AM
Surely fans will turn up. This is a must win game!

hibs0666
07-05-2016, 09:24 AM

Are seats not taken up by season ticket holders now available?

Hi Heid Yin
07-05-2016, 09:27 AM
These things are always fun, so I will guess at 13,000:flag:

Moulin Yarns
07-05-2016, 09:27 AM
How do you see seating plan?

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=3347

Season ticket holders now have until 10am on Saturday to claim their existing season ticket seat. so that is after the release of unsold season seats.

Between sections 42 and 43 there are only 10 tickets available.

Ringothedog
07-05-2016, 09:35 AM
https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=3347

so that is after the release of unsold season seats.

You cannot go by the online seating plan, tickets will have been moved to the ticket pods for sale so are showing as "sold" online but are actually still available.

Moulin Yarns
07-05-2016, 09:36 AM
ou cannot go by the online seating plan, tickets will have been moved to the ticket pods for sale so are showing as "sold" online but are actually still available.

Wasn't that different last night. maybe only double that number 12 hours ago.

Nakedmanoncrack
07-05-2016, 09:53 AM
I don't expect a big crowd to be honest, despite it being biggest game of the season so far (only possible exception of LC final) yet there doesn't seem much appetite for it. Personally don't understand people prepared to buy STs, queue all day to get cup final tickets etc, yet willing to miss this one.

iwasthere1972
07-05-2016, 10:54 AM
I don't expect a big crowd to be honest, despite it being biggest game of the season so far (only possible exception of LC final) yet there doesn't seem much appetite for it. Personally don't understand people prepared to buy STs, queue all day to get cup final tickets etc, yet willing to miss this one.

At 10.50am there was a queue about a mile long. A lot of thirsty fans queuing to get in the BTG.

Callum_62
07-05-2016, 11:24 AM
Doesnt look that full at the moment, decent turn out from raith tho

They have filled 3/4 sections of lower tier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlickShoes
07-05-2016, 11:25 AM
Much lower crowd than I was expecting, West and north look empty

Ronniekirk
07-05-2016, 11:28 AM
Doesnt look that full at the moment, decent turn out from raith tho

Thas cause Raith fans believe they can win and are 12 unbeaten
Unlucky 13 today though

Ryan91
07-05-2016, 11:28 AM
Much lower crowd than I was expecting, West and north look empty

Utterly appalling. I appreciate that money may play a part for some, but some folk have no excuses for not turning up in a must win game.

Nakedmanoncrack
07-05-2016, 12:19 PM
Very sparse, obviously a lot of ST holders haven't bought tickets.

MKHIBEE
07-05-2016, 12:20 PM
Utterly appalling. I appreciate that money may play a part for some, but some folk have no excuses for not turning up in a must win game.i

Nobody needs an excuse not to attend a game, you make your own choice.

eastterrace
07-05-2016, 12:23 PM
i Nobody needs an excuse not to attend a game, you make your own choice. we don't have endless pot of money, season tickets bought , cup final tickets bought hopefully Falkirk play off tickets as well

Diclonius
07-05-2016, 12:23 PM
Utterly appalling. I appreciate that money may play a part for some, but some folk have no excuses for not turning up in a must win game.

I'm not in the country. Otherwise I'd be there.

Callum_62
07-05-2016, 12:24 PM
I actually think it filled up a bit by Ko
Reasonable (im in north upper so cant see north stand lower) top tier is decently full

seanshow
07-05-2016, 12:26 PM
Sitting in the east im Guessing 9780, pretty poor.

At £15 for an adult, the club can do no more.

GreenLake
07-05-2016, 12:49 PM
:faf:
Wrong thread!

BOB MARLEYS DUG
07-05-2016, 12:49 PM
Think you're on the wrong thread guys ;-)

RoxburghHibs
07-05-2016, 01:16 PM
Sitting in the east im Guessing 9780, pretty poor.

At £15 for an adult, the club can do no more.

11,500 or thereabouts

Nakedmanoncrack
07-05-2016, 02:04 PM
Less than 10k Hibs fans for a game of this importance is very poor, of course people don't need an excuse not to go it's their choice, but it seems a strange choice to avoid this one and go to less vital fixtures. Also, loads of people drifting away with 5 mins to go, the tie was hardly over! Again up to them, they don't have to justify themselves but it's hard to fathom.

SlickShoes
07-05-2016, 02:08 PM
11500 crowd today, 9900 hibs fans, pretty poor.

ehf
07-05-2016, 02:15 PM

11,200 - 1,600 Raith fans; so actually less Hibs fans than were at the QoS game last Sunday.

Phil MaGlass
07-05-2016, 02:22 PM
Pretty poor. People are losing faith. We must be promoted to get them back.

Lago
07-05-2016, 02:36 PM
Pretty much what was forecast yesterday on .net

iwasthere1972
07-05-2016, 02:56 PM
11,200 - 1,600 Raith fans; so actually less Hibs fans than were at the QoS game last Sunday.

Yes but QOS was included on season ticket this wasn't. There was no way this game was ever going to be anywhere near a sell out considering how deep everybody has had to dig in their pocket recently. Guessing about 15K for the Falkirk match on Tuesday. Get past that one then we can start talking about a sell out or near sell out.

Onceinawhile
07-05-2016, 02:58 PM
There'll be at least one more on Tuesday as I'll be there this time!

Just Jimmy
07-05-2016, 03:00 PM
The ko time was gash. Hibs have done well to drop the prices to £15 but if we got through that's still £30 for that and Falkirk. Plus £35 for the final and hopefully for the playoffs final we're looking at £100 on tickets just at easter road and the final in the space of 2 weeks or so it's a lot to drop plus travel and other stuff and that's just me. If someone has kids etc it's even more. We can't blame folk for banking on hibs getting through. I've not a doubt that if we pass Falkirk the playoffs final will be well attended. It's just how it is.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

MKHIBEE
07-05-2016, 03:04 PM
we don't have endless pot of money, season tickets bought , cup final tickets bought hopefully Falkirk play off tickets as well

All perfectly valid and understandable reasons for not attending. I wouldnt label them as excuses

pennyhibee
07-05-2016, 03:07 PM
Less than 10k Hibs fans for a game of this importance is very poor, of course people don't need an excuse not to go it's their choice, but it seems a strange choice to avoid this one and go to less vital fixtures. Also, loads of people drifting away with 5 mins to go, the tie was hardly over! Again up to them, they don't have to justify themselves but it's hard to fathom.
Hard to fathom yes with the situation like it was but thankfully they didn't miss extra -time:agree:

Alfred E Newman
07-05-2016, 04:17 PM
i

Nobody needs an excuse not to attend a game, you make your own choice.

Absolutely, but if you choose not to go to games as crucial to the clubs future as these games, when are you going to go? There are loads of people calling themselves Hibs supporters who are not really stepping up to the mark when the club needs them.
However, full marks to those supporters who gave the club their backing today.

Billy Whizz
07-05-2016, 04:17 PM
Absolutely, but if you choose not to go to games as crucial to the clubs future as these games, when are you going to go? There are loads of people calling themselves Hibs supporters who are not really stepping up to the mark when the club needs them.
However, full marks to those supporters who gave the club their backing today.

Couldn't have put it better Malcolm

itslegaltender
07-05-2016, 05:09 PM
Shocking crowd today. Yet come the scramble for tickets, fans who turned up today will be up against the day trippers for the second wave of tickets. Absolute joke Hibs didn't put in more tiers of ticket sales depending on points.

Thecat23
07-05-2016, 05:11 PM
Really is a shame that so many didn't turn up today. If you could have gone and just thought **** it we'll get beat then what's the point of even following Hibs?

Now more than ever we need a packed ER to show how much we actually care.

keep the faith
07-05-2016, 05:17 PM
Alan Stubbs talking about the need for a noisy big crowd on Tuesday. He is absolutely right. It's how bigger teams get that advantage.
Surely, surely people will get off the Internet and into ER for this one!!

RoxburghHibs
07-05-2016, 05:22 PM
I'm just back from a wee break in Spain - nothing will keep me away on Tuesday (unless someone offers me a free holiday in Spain).

Ringothedog
07-05-2016, 05:23 PM
Cost is a major problem, I have spent £85 on tickets in the last week for myself, not everyone can afford that. The crowd was reasonable all things considered.

Skol
07-05-2016, 05:25 PM
Means the decision to rewards season ticket holders is justified Imo

By and large those who are moaning about the injustice of cup final tickets and were not there today should hang their heads in shame

Granted there are a few exceptions.....

It will be the same on Tuesday no doubt

Bishop Hibee
07-05-2016, 05:46 PM
Famous Five Lower looked very quiet today. Totally understandable as many will have forked out lots of money on cup final tickets.

More importantly the fans who were there today backed the team well.

Hibernia&Alba
07-05-2016, 06:56 PM
It's an expensive time for fans, and I think the crowd would have been higher had we not lost the first leg. I'm sure there will be a bigger attendance against Falkirk.

Borderhibbie76
07-05-2016, 07:23 PM
The texts ive had this week asking fir Cup Final tickets too - naturally they have all been told to do one sick of the day trippers who dont come out and support the team regularly. FFS its tha play offs and not even 10k hibbies today...shocking

Canon Hannan
07-05-2016, 07:33 PM
Think there have been a lot of games recently. We need 12-14k at Tuesday's game. But I agree it could have been a bigger support today. Bring in the Bairns! Midweek under the lights. Can't wait. Hibs are playing well at home too. Hibs have a hardcore 10,000 it seems. More will come on Tuesday as the belief is returning.

Ronniekirk
07-05-2016, 07:36 PM
Really is a shame that so many didn't turn up today. If you could have gone and just thought **** it we'll get beat then what's the point of even following Hibs?

Now more than ever we need a packed ER to show how much we actually care.

No getting away from fact under 10,000 home fans was disappointing
I knew I was in London for a few days break next week and thought the Falkirk game was on the Wednesday and arranged flight back to make sure i could go and then they changed it to Tuesday so i now cant go
But what can you do We are where we are ,and for a lot of folk its not enough to entice them to come
Although there is no doubt all these extra games and cup final at end of season must also be a factor

Billy Whizz
07-05-2016, 07:38 PM
I knew I was in London for a few days break next week and thought the Falkirk game was on the Wednesday and arranged flight back to make sure i could go and then they changed it to Tuesday so i now cant go
But what can you do We ate where we are ,and for a lot of folk its not enough to entice them to come
Although there is no doubt all these extra games and cup final at end of season must also be a factor

Cost is a factor Ronnie, but I know quite a few who would rather spend a Saturday afternoon in the pub or the Bookies, but they want to go to Hampden.

Know anyone like this?

Ronniekirk
07-05-2016, 07:47 PM
Cost is a factor Ronnie, but I know quite a few who would rather spend a Saturday afternoon in the pub or the Bookies, but they want to go to Hampden.

Know anyone like this?

Yep and no surprises they weren't at the game today Billy But i bumped into you so i know you weren't at the pub

hibsquaker
07-05-2016, 08:30 PM
I'm a season ticket holder with my boys and never anticipated being 3rd so entered the Ed to North Berwick race. Others may also have made alternate plans prior to Hibs' demise. Plus the 12:30 time was ridiculous for no decent reason. Anyway onwards and can't wait for Tuesday when we'll be back as will many more...

Billy Whizz
07-05-2016, 08:34 PM
Yep and no surprises they weren't at the game today Billy But i bumped into you so i know you weren't at the pub

Ronnie, and you were let out for the weekend too. Nice to see you again

tamig
07-05-2016, 08:42 PM
I'm a season ticket holder with my boys and never anticipated being 3rd so entered the Ed to North Berwick race. Others may also have made alternate plans prior to Hibs' demise. Plus the 12:30 time was ridiculous for no decent reason. Anyway onwards and can't wait for Tuesday when we'll be back as will many more...
I think it was a police call for the early kick off time.

Ronniekirk
07-05-2016, 08:43 PM
Ronnie, and you were let out for the weekend too. Nice to see you again

Paisley is one big open prison Tin Hat On

Thecat23
07-05-2016, 08:44 PM
But what can you do We are where we are ,and for a lot of folk its not enough to entice them to come

That's what I'm saying, if you could come today and afford it but just couldn't be bothered then your no supporter. It's different folk who can't afford the run of games though and I fully understand others work etc.

But any Hibs fan who could have made today but thought I'll no bother in case we lose shouldn't be squeeling for a cup final ticket, yet they will.

We need fans for play off games not just cup finals.

trev the hat
07-05-2016, 08:50 PM
An expensive time right now for Hibs fans
I'd be applauding every attendee as loudly as possible 👏

Sir David Gray
07-05-2016, 08:51 PM

Hearts were at home at 3pm as were Edinburgh in the rugby at Murrayfield.

Since our match was only confirmed last Sunday, that was why we got the short straw with regards to the kick off time.

Lago
07-05-2016, 08:59 PM
Seems we are now splitting the Hibs support into those that can and do go to every game, to those that can't go to every game. I have never gone to ER & turned to those sitting next to me and asked if they came to every game or not, & if not why not. Why because it's nobody's business but theirs.
The crowds are what they are for a number of reasons, cost, as some have pointed out the costs over the past few weeks have been substantial, not everyone can afford that. Time of games, I didn't attend the previous Tues, why mid week, 7.45pm for me every home game is an away game, time I get home it's late & I am getting on in years, it was also cold.
Hibs have been poor, 2nd season in this poor league, dull games poor results. People get out of the habit of going.
Cup final tickets, glory hunters, day trippers call them what you want EVERY club has them fact of life.
If someone goes once a month he is a fan in my book, if someone goes religiously to every game he is a fan in my book, but he is not necessarily a better fan.
You know, all this bitter finger point may well be counter productive and actually turn people off going, everyone should be welcome to ER irrespective of how often they attend.

DaveF
07-05-2016, 09:01 PM
Seems we are now splitting the Hibs support into those that can and do go to every game, to those that can't go to every game. I have never gone to ER & turned to those sitting next to me and asked if they came to every game or not, & if not why not. Why because it's nobody's business but theirs.
The crowds are what they are for a number of reasons, cost, as some have pointed out the costs over the past few weeks have been substantial, not everyone can afford that. Time of games, I didn't attend the previous Tues, why mid week, 7.45pm for me every home game is an away game, time I get home it's late & I am getting on in years, it was also cold.
Hibs have been poor, 2nd season in this poor league, dull games poor results. People get out of the habit of going.
Cup final tickets, glory hunters, day trippers call them what you want EVERY club has them fact of life.
If someone goes once a month he is a fan in my book, if someone goes religiously to every game he is a fan in my book, but he is not necessarily a better fan.
You know, all this bitter finger point may well be counter productive and actually turn people off going, everyone should be welcome to ER irrespective of how often they attend.

Top post :aok:

Sir David Gray
07-05-2016, 09:03 PM
That's what I'm saying, if you could come today and afford it but just couldn't be bothered then your no supporter. It's different folk who can't afford the run of games though and I fully understand others work etc.

But any Hibs fan who could have made today but thought I'll no bother in case we lose shouldn't be squeeling for a cup final ticket, yet they will.

We need fans for play off games not just cup finals.

Well said. :aok:

staunchhibby
07-05-2016, 09:04 PM
Well thought out post.

Onceinawhile
07-05-2016, 09:07 PM
I didn't go today.

I had a half season this year and a full season next. Having just dropped £385 on season tickets for me and two of my son's and £60 on cup final tickets + over £1,000 on childcare, I chose to hope we'd make the Falkirk game instead of going today.

I'll be at Falkirk and killie home and away should we get there.

Brightside
07-05-2016, 09:15 PM
this was the biggest game of the year..simple as. i know people are skint. next game is now the biggest game of the year. If you don't go......without financial reason then i give up on the hibs support.

eastterrace
07-05-2016, 09:17 PM
I didn't go today. I had a half season this year and a full season next. Having just dropped £385 on season tickets for me and two of my son's and £60 on cup final tickets + over £1,000 on childcare, I chose to hope we'd make the Falkirk game instead of going today. I'll be at Falkirk and killie home and away should we get there. well done sir I didn't go either as paid out lot of money recently so something had to go

Libby Hibby
07-05-2016, 09:19 PM
this was the biggest game of the year..simple as. i know people are skint. next game is now the biggest game of the year. If you don't go......without financial reason then i give up on the hibs support.

Very true

Speedy
07-05-2016, 09:22 PM
Play offs should be included in season tickets or at least cup top ups.

RyeSloan
07-05-2016, 09:25 PM

What about if your kid was playing a cup tie in Forfar and it didn't finish until 12:30 so with the stupid Hibs KO you couldn't make it...does that qualify as a good enough reason not to have attended?

I get that there is some disappointment at the size of the crowd but what do people expect...thousands upon thousands to have a bottom less wallets and no other commitments but watching Hibs?

We all want bigger attendances but these threads are hardly inspiring that to happen and for what it's worth I reckon we will get a very healthy crowd against Falkirk and as good as a full house against Killie (if we make it that far) so people need to calm their jets and encourage people to attend rather than castigating them when they can't for one reason or another!

Thecat23
07-05-2016, 09:29 PM
What about if your kid was playing a cup tie in Forfar and it didn't finish until 12:30 so with the stupid Hibs KO you couldn't make it...does that qualify as a good enough reason not to have attended?

I get that there is some disappointment at the size of the crowd but what do people expect...thousands upon thousands to have a bottom less wallets and no other commitments but watching Hibs?

We all want bigger attendances but these threads are hardly inspiring that to happen and for what it's worth I reckon we will get a very healthy crowd against Falkirk and as good as a full house against Killie (if we make it that far) so people need to calm their jets and encourage people to attend rather than castigating them when they can't for one reason or another!

You've totally missed the point. You clearly had a valid reason, folk are talking about fans who CAN afford it but just couldn't be arsed.

Ringothedog
07-05-2016, 09:36 PM
Play offs should be included in season tickets or at least cup top ups.

What part of we can't do that do you not understand, Hibs are not allowed to add playoffs to season tickets.

monktonharp
07-05-2016, 09:47 PM
However, full marks to those supporters who gave the club their backing today.:agree: I was almost astounded at the low attendance, for a must win game. 1600+ were there for our opponents. what do Hibernian fans want? an end of season nothing to play for get in for a fiver game?

Speedy
07-05-2016, 09:49 PM
What part of we can't do that do you not understand, Hibs are not allowed to add playoffs to season tickets.

I'm sure we could if we wanted to.

And there's no need for the bit in bold.

green day
07-05-2016, 09:53 PM
I'm sure we could if we wanted to.

And there's no need for the bit in bold.

He means it's not allowed. Clear?

Speedy
07-05-2016, 09:56 PM
He means it's not allowed. Clear?

Hibs could choose to pay for it on behalf of season ticket holders.

Ringothedog
07-05-2016, 10:05 PM
Hibs could choose to pay for it on behalf of season ticket holders.

Why ? It's not a league game. Seriously think before you post. Every ticket given free will cost the club.

IberianHibernian
07-05-2016, 10:08 PM
We`d all like to see bigger crowds but think people overestimate number of people who are really that bothered about Hibs . This is nothing new ( can remember going to ER extra early to get a good place on terracing for a cup tie against Aberdeen in 1972 and only 25 000 turned up ( capacity was double ) ) . Fact is , apart from obvious financial problem , fans also have other things that limit their attendance at Hibs games ( work , family , etc etc ) and when a fixture isn`t confirmed till 3 days before more so . As an overseas fan , it`s interesting to compare what I read here and elsewhere about faraway Hibs fans and ones who live nearer the Holy Ground . One example , this morning one Hibby in Canada apologised here for getting times mixed up and getting up at 8 am instead of 4 am Canadian time to watch match on Hibs TV International . Other times I`ve read about Hibbies in Australia driving for 4 hours to watch Hibs in a bar on the telly in the middle of the night . Or case of Hibby in southern Spain who for medical reasons can`t fly but travels by train several times a year to watch Hibs . These overseas cases are anecdotes but there are many other Hibs fans who live much nearer to ER who also make big sacrifices to get to games or support the club in other ways . Main message : for fans - don`t attack others for not going to more games without knowing reasons , for club : do much more to get people to go to Hibs games but don`t assume everyone will want to or be able to go every week or even every month .

Speedy
07-05-2016, 10:15 PM
Why ? It's not a league game. Seriously think before you post. Every ticket given free will most the club.

Do you have an attitude in every one of your posts?

And you could argue it is a league game. It's a league play off. Impacts the league we'll be playing in next year and participation depends on league performance.

trev the hat
07-05-2016, 10:15 PM
If you don't go......without financial reason then i give up on the hibs support.

Reasons to be cheerful 1,2,3

Ringothedog
07-05-2016, 10:20 PM
Do you have an attitude in every one of your posts?

And you could argue it is a league game. It's a league play off. Impacts the league we'll be playing in next year and participation depends on league performance.

The bottom line is it is not a league game and Hibernian cannot afford to pay for season ticket holders to attend.

Dashing Bob S
07-05-2016, 10:21 PM
Confession: sometimes when I go to a game, I pretend I missed it for some frivilous reason, just to annoy uber fans.

Example: I was planning to attend but spent the afternoon on the fans website trolling fellow supporters instead.

malcolm
07-05-2016, 10:35 PM

Agree most of what you say but there is a kind of collective blindness to the reality of the performances we normally see by Hibs in the top league compared to the run of results and performances we have seen in this league. The problem is that we did not come first this year or last and we failed to win a final! I come to watch Hibs win games and score goals we'd had that in spades of recent seasons and to be honest I'm not seeing a huge gulf between the leagues - the premier league with its daft small league format and stupid split is at times boring anyway. I never listen to bbc Glasgow or read the record so my view of the world is closeted but if we do win the cup this would be the greatest season ever in my lifetime.:greengrin

I would have been at today's game but I'm abroad but watched it on Hibs TV on the beside the pool at 7.30 in the morning - great service but dodgy wi fi.

Nakedmanoncrack
08-05-2016, 01:03 AM
We`d all like to see bigger crowds but think people overestimate number of people who are really that bothered about Hibs . This is nothing new ( can remember going to ER extra early to get a good place on terracing for a cup tie against Aberdeen in 1972 and only 25 000 turned up ( capacity was double ) ) . Fact is , apart from obvious financial problem , fans also have other things that limit their attendance at Hibs games ( work , family , etc etc ) and when a fixture isn`t confirmed till 3 days before more so . As an overseas fan , it`s interesting to compare what I read here and elsewhere about faraway Hibs fans and ones who live nearer the Holy Ground . One example , this morning one Hibby in Canada apologised here for getting times mixed up and getting up at 8 am instead of 4 am Canadian time to watch match on Hibs TV International . Other times I`ve read about Hibbies in Australia driving for 4 hours to watch Hibs in a bar on the telly in the middle of the night . Or case of Hibby in southern Spain who for medical reasons can`t fly but travels by train several times a year to watch Hibs . These overseas cases are anecdotes but there are many other Hibs fans who live much nearer to ER who also make big sacrifices to get to games or support the club in other ways . Main message : for fans - don`t attack others for not going to more games without knowing reasons , for club : do much more to get people to go to Hibs games but don`t assume everyone will want to or be able to go every week or even every month .

True, and I think that's the point, it has to be disappointing to see how small in number those genuinely bothered are.

Skol
08-05-2016, 06:20 AM
So. If you can't afford to or don't want to go to a play off game why is it such a big deal that you are in wave two for a cup final. Play off games arguably more important. It was only £15 and given attendances of late it's not as if much has been spent on football this season.

As before those working on holiday or with childcare commitments excused.

Since90+2
08-05-2016, 06:36 AM
Hearts were at home at 3pm as were Edinburgh in the rugby at Murrayfield.

Since our match was only confirmed last Sunday, that was why we got the short straw with regards to the kick off time.

Plus the early kick off suits us, we need all the recovery time we can get even if it's only an additional few hours.

Keith_M
08-05-2016, 06:38 AM
We actually won yesterday so I suppose some people have to negatively obsess about something

:rolleyes:

Forza Fred
08-05-2016, 07:26 AM
There are many different kind of supporters who support Hibs in their own way as and when they choose.

We just need to accept that people are diverse, and that there is no 'right' way, and we are powerless to change them.

Do that and a few people on here will see a immediate drops their blood pressure:wink:

stoneyburn hibs
08-05-2016, 07:31 AM
I had to miss yesterday but will be back on Tuesday. I had a valid reason.