PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: CUP FINAL TICKET DEADLINE EXTENDED

RSS Bot
06-05-2016, 05:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6475)

adhibs
06-05-2016, 06:09 PM
hopeless

Billy Whizz
06-05-2016, 06:16 PM
hopeless

Why

hibby6270
06-05-2016, 06:18 PM
I've got mine but this is the right and correct thing to do as far as ST holders are concerned.

Since90+2
06-05-2016, 06:22 PM
The club really are all over the place with the sale of the cup final tickets.

SJM
06-05-2016, 06:23 PM
Public sale is going to be mental. No guarantee a ticket less than a week before the final and chance to book transport for definite.

JoeT
06-05-2016, 06:23 PM
Eh? They sold most of them on day 1 despite the issues. A week in the first place was ridiculous

Eganov
06-05-2016, 06:24 PM
Any other HSL donators feeling a bit hard-done-by by not being included in the first wave? The loyalty points that were granted from this have got me in the 1st wave for the other games and now I'm waiting for the general sale.

SunshineOnLeith
06-05-2016, 06:24 PM
It's well-meaning and all that, but why? It's just going to lead to another rammy when the next wave starts.

Billy Whizz
06-05-2016, 06:26 PM
It's well-meaning and all that, but why? It's just going to lead to another rammy when the next wave starts.

If we win tomorrow, we will also be selling Falkirk home and away next week as well. Seems a sensible decision to me

Waxy
06-05-2016, 06:27 PM
Ok so i took a holiday from work so i could get online on thursday and i cant take it back. This has been a monumental mess.thought it was sorted and we sold 9000 anyway. What u on Hibs. First you scrap my loyalty now this? You dont want me to go do you. It's personal isnt it? Well maybe no but it feels like it.

Scouse Hibee
06-05-2016, 06:27 PM
Any other HSL donators feeling a bit hard-done-by by not being included in the first wave? The loyalty points that were granted from this have got me in the 1st wave for the other games and now I'm waiting for the general sale.

Loyalty points were supposed to be about attendance anyway so sounds fair to me.

Ronniekirk
06-05-2016, 06:29 PM
Why

How many tickets have been sold so far Their cant be that many season ticket holders left that wont have ordered Their tickets by early next week surely green grin
Am sorted but it will just cause a knock on for final wave and first day of that will be hyped to point the system goes down More fun and games to come

Since90+2
06-05-2016, 06:30 PM
If we win tomorrow, we will also be selling Falkirk home and away next week as well. Seems a sensible decision to me

They knew we potentially were going to be playing Falkirk when they first decided how the sales would be done , it's not as if it's just sprung up this week.

adhibs
06-05-2016, 06:30 PM
Why

Wont deny that I'm largely unhappy because its a nightmare for me personally, after arranging Thursday off work. But also because the exact same thing happened with he hearts home game, clearly no lessons have been learned.

guys running buses might have a few problems as well. people not knowing until more than likely 5 days before the game could lead to a few late cancellations

Billy Whizz
06-05-2016, 06:31 PM
They knew we potentially were going to be playing Falkirk when they first decided how the sales would be done , it's not as if it's just sprung up this week.

I know, but maybe they feel the system won't cope next week, and we'll have the same old problems

Waxy
06-05-2016, 06:32 PM
Cant change the second wave date now after setting it. Dont give flying about non season ticket holders. This is not the right thing to do at all.

JimBHibees
06-05-2016, 06:33 PM
The club really are all over the place with the sale of the cup final tickets.

One way of looking at it. Other way is that a sensible move given some technical issues.

Billy Whizz
06-05-2016, 06:33 PM
Wont deny that I'm largely unhappy because its a nightmare for me personally, after arranging Thursday off work. But also because the exact same thing happened with he hearts home game, clearly no lessons have been learned.

guys running buses might have a few problems as well. people not knowing until more than likely 5 days before the game could lead to a few late cancellations

Look you have a very fair and valid point, there's no doubt that Hibs have ballsed this up from the beginning, Loyalty points not used, and season ticket and renewals getting 2, over and above the issue with the system on Wednesday

Eganov
06-05-2016, 06:34 PM
Loyalty points were supposed to be about attendance anyway so sounds fair to me.

So you don't think the HSL donators should have had the points in the first place?

Hibs TV is getting you into wave 2. Attendance is a rare privilege for most apparently

Waxy
06-05-2016, 06:35 PM
If Hibs put the second wave on sale Saturday that would probably ease mosts problems.But not all.

Since90+2
06-05-2016, 06:36 PM
One way of looking at it. Other way is that a sensible move given some technical issues.

The club have made a pigs ear of this and the statement from Leeann Dempster the other day pretty much admitted that.

JimBHibees
06-05-2016, 06:38 PM
The club have made a pigs ear of this and the statement from Leeann Dempster the other day pretty much admitted that.

Due to technical issues not of the clubs making.

Ronniekirk
06-05-2016, 06:40 PM

My 155 points are worth the same as someone who has only been to one game but think the awarding of the 90 or 100 Loyalty points to those that joined HSL before that certain date ( of which i was one ) has caused ill feeling
But i wont be churlish and cancel my direct debit but it was put there as an incentive to get folk to join and now the incentive of getting first dibs on tickets for a very important game has been taken away
Lets be honest there will be some folk who have the wealth that will buy a new season ticket and hardly ever go but they will get a cup final ticket
These people should find a way to make sure Leith Links get use of those seasons when not being used to help disadvantaged youngsters to go to games There got that off my chest Ton Hat on Green Grin

Baldy Foghorn
06-05-2016, 06:41 PM
So you don't think the HSL donators should have had the points in the first place?

Hibs TV is getting you into wave 2. Attendance is a rare privilege for most apparently

Exactly. Caused so much hassle by giving them points.....

eastterrace
06-05-2016, 06:41 PM
How many tickets have been sold so far Their cant be that many season ticket holders left that wont have ordered Their tickets by early next week surely green grin Am sorted but it will just cause a knock on for final wave and first day of that will be hyped to point the system goes down More fun and games to come well I'm one season ticket holder who can't get one as keeps coming up error on the cup final tickets , can buy the raith ones no problem. Was going to pop in tomorrow but found out they ain't selling any, it's a total farce

Baldy Foghorn
06-05-2016, 06:42 PM
Maybe buy a ST if you want to really go to Final?

Billy Whizz
06-05-2016, 06:42 PM

Jim, this isnt the 1st time we've had a problem with the system of recent. The League Final against Ross County recently, online bookings had major problems that day as well. Wonder what Hibs have done to improve it since then, probably nothing

Ronniekirk
06-05-2016, 06:45 PM
well I'm one season ticket holder who can't get one as keeps coming up error on the cup final tickets , can buy the raith ones no problem. Was going to pop in tomorrow but found out they ain't selling any, it's a total farce

Not selling them tomorrow thats mental Surely they could have two windows for Final Tickets and two for the game tomorrow as most folk think the crowd wont be that big

Scouse Hibee
06-05-2016, 06:45 PM

No I don't think they should have got them in the first place,they were supposed to be for attendance loyalty.

kevo1875
06-05-2016, 07:00 PM

Ticketmaster are a nightmare they mess up more than they don't ..hibs and the SFA should use a good Scottish business like ticket scotland to sell their tickets..use them for gigs n such never had one problem and more than helpful

DH1875
06-05-2016, 07:06 PM
What a ducking joke. I've taken Thursday off work FFS :fuming::fuming::fuming:

Just Jimmy
06-05-2016, 07:10 PM
What a piss take. Like others I took Thursday off to collect tickets. I get that hibs messed up earlier but why extend it? Everyone that wants one and meets the criteria so far will already have one. Stop messing around with walk ups. These are the folk you're trying to encourage to engage with the club more often.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Waxy
06-05-2016, 07:12 PM
What a ducking joke. I've taken Thursday off work FFS :fuming::fuming::fuming:It's becoming apparent that loads of people have taken next Thursday off.

Gibbyhibby31
06-05-2016, 07:13 PM
The way hibs have handled this is a farce. I have taken the day off work as well so to change it at this late stage is laughable.

Ronniekirk
06-05-2016, 07:17 PM
Ticketmaster are a nightmare they mess up more than they don't ..hibs and the SFA should use a good Scottish business like ticket scotland to sell their tickets..use them for gigs n such never had one problem and more than helpful

I never have a problem with them when ordering concert tickets so cant understand what the problem is with a few thousand hibs tickets

Big_Franck
06-05-2016, 07:36 PM
What an absolute farce. The club have made a right ars of the cup final tickets.

For me it's not a valid excuse any more to keep blaming someone else either for the 'technical issues' whenever we try to sell a number of tickets for a big game. It's been happening for so long now that if we keep getting sub-standard service from someone like Ticketmaster (or whoever) and we continue to accept it, and continue to use them, we have no-one to blame but ourselves.

The club have tried to direct everyone to online sales and seemed surprised at the length of queues at the ticket office. Well for anyone at the club reading this, the reason there are huge queues at the ticket office is that the fans know fine well you'll have 'technical issues' with online sales and don't trust you to sort it. That speaks volumes.

Hermit Crab
06-05-2016, 07:42 PM
]So you don't think the HSL donators should have had the points in the first place? [/B]

Absolutely not, minimal payments for 100 points. These jokers dont donate anywhere near as much as season ticket holders and fans that go home and away. It was a way in the back door to harvest points.

Hiber-nation
06-05-2016, 07:48 PM
It's becoming apparent that loads of people have taken next Thursday off.

Crazy. It's bad enough if you're attempting to order online but queueing at the ticket office could take most of the day and having to reschedule might be difficult for some folk. And look out for a long queue as a lot of fans won't trust the online system after the shambles the other day.

JimBHibees
06-05-2016, 07:48 PM
Jim, this isnt the 1st time we've had a problem with the system of recent. The League Final against Ross County recently, online bookings had major problems that day as well. Wonder what Hibs have done to improve it since then, probably nothing

No idea if that is the case or not however the move I would assume is to ensure that season ticket holders don't miss out on final tickets due to technical issues which is totally the right thing to do.

ancient hibee
06-05-2016, 07:50 PM
Sorry to sound smug but on day 1 I went online in the evening and had the tickets in five minutes and suffered no delay of any kind.

Hiber-nation
06-05-2016, 07:54 PM
Sorry to sound smug but on day 1 I went online in the evening and had the tickets in five minutes and suffered no delay of any kind.

But so many folk log on at 10am because of the design of Hampden - there are so few seats with a decent view that folk are desperate for seats near the centre of the North and South and also not at the front. There aren't many seats that fit the bill!

iwasthere1972
06-05-2016, 07:57 PM
I waited until today and got four seats where I wanted them. In and out in five minutes. Sorted.

lugz
06-05-2016, 08:09 PM
I have just purchased new season tickets for next season, anyone know how long these take to appear online and when I will be able to get final tickets?

I may wait till wave 2 so I can go with mates who have points.

IberianHibernian
06-05-2016, 08:21 PM
Absolutely not, minimal payments for 100 points. These jokers dont donate anywhere near as much as season ticket holders and fans that go home and away. It was a way in the back door to harvest points.I agree club made a mistake by awarding points for HSL ( and I was one who got points though I signed up before the 100 points thing was announced and in the end the points aren`t being used anyway so anyone who signed up to get points is justified to feel angry about club then choosing not to use loyalty scheme ) but to call folk who`ve donated over 200 pounds a year " jokers " is completely out of order . Many of these " jokers " probably have season tickets anyway and don`t forget that HSL for a year is more than kids STs and possibly other concessions so you`re also wrong about not donating anywhere near as much as STHs . This particular " joker " has spent more than 500 pounds on HSL , Kicks on Kids and Hibs International TV season ticket this season and will soon be doing so again plus money for tickets for the matches I get to all travelling from abroad . Every pound I give to Hibs I do it delighted and never to get priority for tickets but I do resent being described as a " joker ".

lucky
06-05-2016, 08:25 PM
Absolutely not, minimal payments for 100 points. These jokers dont donate anywhere near as much as season ticket holders and fans that go home and away. It was a way in the back door to harvest points.

Come on now, any need to call HSL jokers? I've contribute around £300 to HSL and also have a ST. Both are not exclusive. But loyalty points have been wrong from the start. So not using them now is fine by me.

DH1875
06-05-2016, 08:42 PM
It's becoming apparent that loads of people have taken next Thursday off.

I'm screwed. Can't change over to the Friday so now gonna be sitting scratching my arse on Thursday and when the tickets go on sale Friday I'm not gonna be able to get online until late in the day. Total joke, just another farce to go with all my loyalty points. Don't think I'm destined for this cup final :(

Baldy Foghorn
06-05-2016, 08:49 PM
Come on now, any need to call HSL jokers? I've contribute around £300 to HSL and also have a ST. Both are not exclusive. But loyalty points have been wrong from the start. So not using them now is fine by me.

Really.......?

IberianHibernian
06-05-2016, 08:49 PM
I'm screwed. Can't change over to the Friday so now gonna be sitting scratching my arse on Thursday and when the tickets go on sale Friday I'm not gonna be able to get online until late in the day. Total joke, just another farce to go with all my loyalty points. Don't think I'm destined for this cup final :(Will it not be saturday or later if STHs have until close of business on Friday ?

Baldy Foghorn
06-05-2016, 08:53 PM
I'm screwed. Can't change over to the Friday so now gonna be sitting scratching my arse on Thursday and when the tickets go on sale Friday I'm not gonna be able to get online until late in the day. Total joke, just another farce to go with all my loyalty points. Don't think I'm destined for this cup final :(

Ticket sales finish COB on Friday 13th

Waxy
06-05-2016, 08:54 PM
Saturday would maybe be a fix for the majority who've been let down.

penihibs
06-05-2016, 09:08 PM
I've got mine but this is the right and correct thing to do as far as ST holders are concerned.

Oh do you think so booked time off work to go down on Thursday, But I'm all right jack.

DH1875
06-05-2016, 09:20 PM
Ticket sales finish COB on Friday 13th

Read it wrong. So when does wave 2 start, is it Saturday :confused:

Jonnyboy
06-05-2016, 09:31 PM

Once again you drop a grenade into a thread and then fail to respond when questioned.

I'm as season ticket holder, I go to all home and away matches and I've paid £18.75 a month into HSL since its inception. Does that make me a 'joker'?

Baldy Foghorn
06-05-2016, 09:31 PM
Read it wrong. So when does wave 2 start, is it Saturday :confused:

Not announced as yet

3pm
06-05-2016, 09:40 PM

Own goal.

Hermit Crab
06-05-2016, 09:45 PM
Once again you drop a grenade into a thread and then fail to respond when questioned.

I'm as season ticket holder, I go to all home and away matches and I've paid £18.75 a month into HSL since its inception. Does that make me a 'joker'?

No, the jokers are the ones that signed up and made the minimal payments to get the 100 points and then cancelled the direct debits and don't bother going to games. I realise there are hsl members that go home and away and that comment was not aimed at them.

Hermit Crab
06-05-2016, 09:46 PM
Own goal.

Just equalised.

3pm
06-05-2016, 09:49 PM
Just equalised.

No.

Hermit Crab
06-05-2016, 09:49 PM
No.

That was over the line by a mile..

Hiber-nation
06-05-2016, 09:50 PM
No.

Offside.

3pm
06-05-2016, 09:50 PM
You were over the line by a mile..

Fixed. :o)

IberianHibernian
06-05-2016, 10:18 PM
No, the jokers are the ones that signed up and made the minimal payments to get the 100 points and then cancelled the direct debits and don't bother going to games. I realise there are hsl members that go home and away and that comment was not aimed at them.Out of interest do you know of even 1 person who has paid , got points then cancelled direct debit ? No logic either - gets 100 points but doesn`t bother going to games ? And even if 1 person did it ( and I doubt there`s even 1 ) what use will the points have been ?

matty_f
06-05-2016, 10:24 PM
Was it a ****ing goal or not?

stantonhibby
06-05-2016, 10:31 PM
What a pathetically depressing thread . We are in the the Scottish Cup Final.....Hibs for the cup!!

Speedy
07-05-2016, 06:40 AM
This really is getting ridiculous.

No need to extend it at all. Only confuses matters.

DH1875
07-05-2016, 06:46 AM
Not announced as yet

Great, so we could be looking at Monday? If I am lucky enough to get a ticket I'll now have the extra stress of hoping it arrives on time.

Hermit Crab
07-05-2016, 06:48 AM
Great, so we could be looking at Monday? If I am lucky enough to get a ticket I'll now have the extra stress of hoping it arrives on time.

If you personally can't collect it can you not ask someone in the area to do it for you? I'm sure there are people who would help you out?

DH1875
07-05-2016, 07:13 AM
If you personally can't collect it can you not ask someone in the area to do it for you? I'm sure there are people who would help you out?

It's a cup final mate. I wouldnae even trust my granny with it :greengrin

Waxy
07-05-2016, 07:13 AM
Can't Hibs just hold a block of tickets specifically for the few remaining season ticket holders who've not bought yet and Let the second wave go ahead on Thursday? Surely they can do this in this age? People have taken holidays which are not easy to get and we get hit with this.

Hermit Crab
07-05-2016, 07:20 AM
It's a cup final mate. I wouldnae even trust my granny with it :greengrin

Do you stay out of town?

DH1875
07-05-2016, 07:42 AM
Do you stay out of town?

Only in Glasgow so its not as bad as for some. Still a pain in the archie though.

FranckSuzy
07-05-2016, 07:52 AM
Only in Glasgow so its not as bad as for some. Still a pain in the archie though.

Was going to offer to collect it for you but I'm one of these "jokers" HC was talking about so perhaps not :devil:

Seriously though, if you're stuck give me a shout. Got 2 guys Raith tickets for them so have ''previous' :tee hee: :aok:

Hermit Crab
07-05-2016, 07:53 AM
Was going to offer to collect it for you but I'm one of these "jokers" HC was talking about so perhaps not :devil:

Seriously though, if you're stuck give me a shout. Got 2 guys Raith tickets for them so have ''previous' :tee hee: :aok:

Now now, I did explain the comment and why I posted it. If I was still on day trains I could have met him with it.

FranckSuzy
07-05-2016, 08:01 AM
Now now, I did explain the comment and why I posted it. If I was still on day trains I could have met him with it.

Ah ken Choo Choo, hence the wee devil :wink: :greengrin

Hermit Crab
07-05-2016, 08:02 AM
Ah ken Choo Choo, hence the wee devil :wink: :greengrin

:tee hee:

JoeT
07-05-2016, 07:58 PM
I signed up for HSL on the promiss of the loyalty points and them being worth someting. Have a young family so can't commit to a season book this year. Going to cancel my direct debit as it was sold under false pretences. Hope we win the cup and hope I get a ticket but not willing to have the p taken out of me.....

DaveF
07-05-2016, 08:03 PM
I signed up for HSL on the promiss of the loyalty points and them being worth someting. Have a young family so can't commit to a season book this year. Going to cancel my direct debit as it was sold under false pretences. Hope we win the cup and hope I get a ticket but not willing to have the p taken out of me.....

If that's really why you signed up then yes, you should cancel. Most Hibs fans sign up for HSL to support the club with an additional financial boost - loyalty points or not.

Hermit Crab
08-05-2016, 07:38 AM

So you signed up just to get points for big games? That was one of the arguments against hsl members getting points. Should never have happened.

DH1875
08-05-2016, 08:01 AM
So do we know yet when tickets for wave 2 are actually gonna go on sale?

Since90+2
08-05-2016, 08:03 AM
So do we know yet when tickets for wave 2 are actually gonna go on sale?

Club said it would be announced early next week so expect to hear something either tomorrow or Tuesday.

LancashireHibby
08-05-2016, 09:25 AM
Absolutely pathetic from the club. I thought it was bad enough only knowing 9 days from the final whether I'd be able to get a ticket; absolute scandal that it will now be 5 days (or worse).

Baldy Foghorn
08-05-2016, 09:59 AM
So you signed up just to get points for big games? That was one of the arguments against hsl members getting points. Should never have happened.

In a nut shell, the whole HSL points scheme was a disgrace, and devalued a simple system....

adhibs
08-05-2016, 10:22 AM

I get the argument that loyalty points should be for attendance, but the HSl scheme worked out more expensive per point than a season ticket. It certainly wasn't the cheap option to jump the que that its reguarly being made out to be.

Since90+2
08-05-2016, 10:32 AM
In a nut shell, the whole HSL points scheme was a disgrace, and devalued a simple system....

In your opinion.

Others might think it was an incentive to encourage people to contribute further vital revenue to the club.

Baldy Foghorn
08-05-2016, 10:34 AM
In your opinion.

Others might think it was an incentive to encourage people to contribute further vital revenue to the club.

Yes in my opinion......£15 would have got you 100 points. Folk are now talking about scrapping their direct debit, due to system being scapped. Farcical scenario when Shareholder's got hee haw.

Since90+2
08-05-2016, 10:36 AM
Yes in my opinion......£15 would have got you 100 points. Folk are now talking about scrapping their direct debit, due to system being scapped. Farcical scenario when Shareholder's got hee haw.

I can actually see both sides of the arguement to be fair.

The fact is though the club decided to offer points to people joining HSL and there really is no point continue to complain about it.

Baldy Foghorn
08-05-2016, 10:39 AM
I can actually see both sides of the arguement to be fair.

The fact is though the club decided to offer points to people joining HSL and there really is no point continue to complain about it.

It completely devalued a simple system, leading to infighting, which has now seen a review take place to scrap system.

My_Wife_Camille
08-05-2016, 10:42 AM
These threads are by far my favourite. Quality reading!:thumbsup:

Since90+2
08-05-2016, 10:42 AM
It completely devalued a simple system, leading to infighting, which has now seen a review take place to scrap system.

The thing is they said at the time when it was launched that they may award points in other ways and they won't simply be awarded for attending games. It's was put in black and white and still folk complain.

The club really can't win at times.

Baldy Foghorn
08-05-2016, 10:43 AM
The thing is they said at the time when it was launched that they may award points in other ways and they won't simply be awarded for attending games. It's was put in black and white and still folk complain.

The club really can't win at times.

That is true.....

Hermit Crab
08-05-2016, 11:16 AM
These threads are by far my favourite. Quality reading!:thumbsup:

Brilliant contribution. Another hsl joker.

Callum7
08-05-2016, 11:18 AM
If I'm correct people with ST now have until Friday but does that mean that wave 2 has been delayed or is it still the same date?

Hermit Crab
08-05-2016, 11:20 AM
If I'm correct people with ST now have until Friday but does that mean that wave 2 has been delayed or is it still the same date?

It appears it's been put back until the following week.

My_Wife_Camille
08-05-2016, 11:22 AM
Brilliant contribution. Another hsl joker.
What makes you say that HY?:greengrin

Hermit Crab
08-05-2016, 11:27 AM
What makes you say that HY?:greengrin

You know fine well. The hsl points fiasco comes to a head. Those that signed up purely for the points now want the points system scrapped because they don't have enough for big games because they don't attend. Not only that, they will be cancelling their direct debits too. Laughable.

My_Wife_Camille
08-05-2016, 11:29 AM
You know fine well. The hsl points fiasco comes to a head. Those that signed up purely for the points now want the points system scrapped because they don't have enough for big games because they don't attend. Not only that, they will be cancelling their direct debits too. Laughable.
Couldn't agree more. How does that make me another HSL Joker though?

Hermit Crab
08-05-2016, 11:30 AM
Couldn't agree more. How does that make me another HSL Joker though?

Because you and others come on here and stir up the hsl arguments.

My_Wife_Camille
08-05-2016, 11:35 AM
Think you have me confused with someone else HY. I think awarding points to HSL member was wrong too and I agree that it's laughable that the people who were trying to find a back door into getting priority tickets are now complaining because they aren't getting their way.

I saw someone on another thread when ticket details were released saying that they had wasted their time and money going to games as a walk up this season because their loyalty wasn't being rewarded with priority tickets. Unbelievable stuff from a so called Hibs fan!

Waxy
09-05-2016, 11:18 AM
Any news when the second wave will begin anyone?

Hiber-nation
09-05-2016, 11:20 AM
Any news when the second wave will begin anyone?

I am assuming it will be Saturday if the 1st wave is until end Friday. Hope so anyway.

Waxy
09-05-2016, 11:23 AM
I am assuming it will be Saturday if the 1st wave is until end Friday. Hope so anyway.
Yes that would be sensible.

lyonhibs
09-05-2016, 11:26 AM

You not mixing up MWC with OzyHibby aka HSL's biggest advocate?

Waxy
10-05-2016, 09:14 AM
Cmon Hibs. Let us know. Its getting late now.

jonny
10-05-2016, 10:50 AM
Think you have me confused with someone else HY. I think awarding points to HSL member was wrong too and I agree that it's laughable that the people who were trying to find a back door into getting priority tickets are now complaining because they aren't getting their way.

I saw someone on another thread when ticket details were released saying that they had wasted their time and money going to games as a walk up this season because their loyalty wasn't being rewarded with priority tickets. Unbelievable stuff from a so called Hibs fan!

I agree with your point on the HSL points, however I've been to around a dozen home games this season and was the same last season, as such I've got over 200 loyalty points.
The club had stated they introduced the scheme to ensure regular walk up supporters were prioritised over those that only attend the odd game. I have a ticket for the cup final as I've got plenty friends that are season ticket holders and can get 2, but I don't think it's right that those that have accumulated a decent number of points and go to a lot of games are thrown into a bun fight with those that have attended 1 game in 2 years.
It's exactly that reason we created the scheme. I realise that no scheme is going to make everyone happy but for me it's simple, the more points a person has, the higher priority they should be. I think that it's correct to have a window for season ticket holders as priority 1 because they are the life and soul of the club but in my opinion there should be a second window for those that have accumulated a certain number of points, somewhere around 100 would be my suggestion.

andrew70
10-05-2016, 11:23 AM
Hopefully we'll know more asap.

Saturday would be perfect but if it's Monday I'll need to arrange for some time off. Don't think I am going to trust online.:confused:

Baldy Foghorn
10-05-2016, 01:53 PM
I agree with your point on the HSL points, however I've been to around a dozen home games this season and was the same last season, as such I've got over 200 loyalty points.
The club had stated they introduced the scheme to ensure regular walk up supporters were prioritised over those that only attend the odd game. I have a ticket for the cup final as I've got plenty friends that are season ticket holders and can get 2, but I don't think it's right that those that have accumulated a decent number of points and go to a lot of games are thrown into a bun fight with those that have attended 1 game in 2 years.
It's exactly that reason we created the scheme. I realise that no scheme is going to make everyone happy but for me it's simple, the more points a person has, the higher priority they should be. I think that it's correct to have a window for season ticket holders as priority 1 because they are the life and soul of the club but in my opinion there should be a second window for those that have accumulated a certain number of points, somewhere around 100 would be my suggestion.

Good post.....:aok:

Billy Whizz
10-05-2016, 01:56 PM
Good post.....:aok:

These guys have been poorly treated by Hibs, hope they get tickets

jgl07
10-05-2016, 02:01 PM

No but it does make Hermit Crab a 'joke'. A very bad one.

Can anyone tell me how I can put the clown on 'ignore'?

Baldy Foghorn
10-05-2016, 02:06 PM

Click on user name, the click add to ignore list.....

Billy Whizz
10-05-2016, 02:08 PM

He's harmless, this place would be less fun without him

Baldy Foghorn
10-05-2016, 02:14 PM

:agree:

My_Wife_Camille
10-05-2016, 02:55 PM

:agree: Hermit Yam imo

Hermit Crab
11-05-2016, 07:45 AM

If you can read this then I'm not on ignore. :wink:

Hermit Crab
11-05-2016, 07:46 AM

Aww, cheers lads. :greengrin

Hermit Crab
11-05-2016, 07:48 AM
:agree: Hermit Yam imo

Correct. Massive Jambo.

Waxy
11-05-2016, 11:07 AM
Hibs said they would lets us know about the further wave sales early this week. It's now past early this week. Just saying.

Gibbyhibby31
11-05-2016, 11:31 AM
Hibs said they would lets us know about the further wave sales early this week. It's now past early this week. Just saying.

Getting a bit of a joke now.

SJM
11-05-2016, 12:12 PM
This is now outrageous. 10 days till the final and 7,000 fans don't even know when tickets will be on sale.

jacomo
11-05-2016, 12:35 PM

You do get priority for matches.

Just not this particular match. The club has explained why.

jonny
11-05-2016, 01:02 PM
You do get priority for matches.

Just not this particular match. The club has explained why.

The overarching issue is entirely to do with this match though. The Scottish cup final is, for many the biggest game of the season, should we do the unthinkable it could transpire to be one of the most important games in the club's history.
The club explained that they didn't have more ticket windows due to the short timescales and the number of ticketed games coming up. That doesn't wash for me. Better planning and organisation would've resulted in their ability to cope with the demand more appropriately. Things like extending the opening hours of the ticket office and expanding the capacity of the IT servers are relatively straightforward steps. Instead they've made excuses to reduce the admin involved. I'm far from a moaner and in most cases I'm supportive of things the club do or try to do to make life better or easier for fans but in this instance, in my opinion they've got it wrong.
The end result is that dedicated supporters that regularly attend could potentially miss out on a piece of history.

nonshinyfinish
11-05-2016, 01:56 PM
I hate criticising the club and I appreciate that the ticket office have a lot on their plate, but this is increasingly looking like a shambles:

http://i.imgur.com/RoaZXvo.jpg

Once you click through it says you can't but tickets, but I absolutely shat myself thinking I'd missed the start of the second wave.

(PS I'm one of those jokers who hardly goes to any games but signed up for HSL over a year ago in order to contribute money to the club.)

nonshinyfinish
11-05-2016, 02:08 PM
Someone from the TO apparently saying the second wave will start at 5pm on Friday? (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?310649-Wave-2)

OtleyHibs
11-05-2016, 02:50 PM
Hibs tv emailed me an application for a ticket a day or 2 ago. Deadline is 12pm Thursday and it's east stand only. Hibs tv members were initially in wave 2 so would assume it's the end of the week.

Not sure how many members there are and how many won't have season tickets and bought already but this might reduce traffic on eticketing a bit

SJM
11-05-2016, 02:51 PM
Hibs tv emailed me an application for a ticket a day or 2 ago. Deadline is 12pm Thursday and it's east stand only. Hibs tv members were initially in wave 2 so would assume it's the end of the week.

Not sure how many members there are and how many won't have season tickets and bought already but this might reduce traffic on eticketing a bit

That's disgraceful if that happened.

Since90+2
11-05-2016, 02:51 PM
Hibs TV members are being invited to purchase a ticket already before Wave 2 goes on sale? How does that work?

OtleyHibs
11-05-2016, 02:54 PM
Hibs TV members are being invited to purchase a ticket already before Wave 2 goes on sale? How does that work?

Sorry mate, should have explained properly. No guaranteed ticket, it's an application process. Fairly new to hibs tv so don't know selection process it anything like that.

It is east stand only so maybe the held a small portion back or something like that

hibs69
11-05-2016, 02:58 PM
Being tremendously thick here, but how the F are we supposed to be online while driving to F K N FALKIRK?

lyonhibs
11-05-2016, 03:15 PM
The overarching issue is entirely to do with this match though. The Scottish cup final is, for many the biggest game of the season, should we do the unthinkable it could transpire to be one of the most important games in the club's history.
The club explained that they didn't have more ticket windows due to the short timescales and the number of ticketed games coming up. That doesn't wash for me. Better planning and organisation would've resulted in their ability to cope with the demand more appropriately. Things like extending the opening hours of the ticket office and expanding the capacity of the IT servers are relatively straightforward steps. Instead they've made excuses to reduce the admin involved. I'm far from a moaner and in most cases I'm supportive of things the club do or try to do to make life better or easier for fans but in this instance, in my opinion they've got it wrong.
The end result is that dedicated supporters that regularly attend could potentially miss out on a piece of history.

Have to say I agree to an extent, and I hate criticizing the club too - or rather I do now that we have people in charge at the top who seem to more or less give a ****.

But - IIRC - for the SC Final from when the club announced the ticketing schedule to the actual game date was something like the thick end of a month or so. I'm sorry, but that should be plenty of time to have implemented 3 waves.

For the playoff games, that's a different kettle of fish obviously, but the SC Final is on near enough the same day every year and is a massive deal for Hibs fans.

I can't make it myself for a variety of reasons and will be standing by to take all the credit if we do win, as I'm a ******g curse at Hampden, but people with 100+ loyalty points should have had a period where they (as well as ST holders who hadn't bought in wave 1 for whatever reason) had run of house on the available tickets, instead of being lumped in with someone who's been twice all season or similar.

Pete
11-05-2016, 03:23 PM
Being tremendously thick here, but how the F are we supposed to be online while driving to F K N FALKIRK?

You are only entitled to a Falkirk ticket if you are a season ticket holder so have you not bought yours already?

...unless you've held off so you can sit with wave two mates of course.

SJM
11-05-2016, 03:29 PM
You are only entitled to a Falkirk ticket if you are a season ticket holder so have you not bought yours already?

I'm in the Falkirk end on Friday. This is going to be a killer.

hibs69
11-05-2016, 03:31 PM

I'm in charge of getting my son and his pals tickets as he is in Malaga until next week. I'll need to tell him to go find a computer, or make sure his phone works abroad.,

hibs69
11-05-2016, 03:33 PM

I think I'd rather watch on TV, SJM. What you going to do when a Jason Cummings left peg 35 yarder hits the postage stamp?

Pete
11-05-2016, 03:34 PM

Couldn't bring myself to do that.

You might get online and done before you leave or if not there is 4G in Falkirk. I think.

Pete
11-05-2016, 03:37 PM
I'm in charge of getting my son and his pals tickets as he is in Malaga until next week. I'll need to tell him to go find a computer, or make sure his phone works abroad.,

He'll just be doing what everyone else will be doing who's trying to get tickets but he can go to the beach afterwards to celebrate getting them.

SJM
11-05-2016, 03:39 PM
I think I'd rather watch on TV, SJM. What you going to do when a Jason Cummings left peg 35 yarder hits the postage stamp?

Jump up, get kicked out and head to the pub.
Can't bear not being there, be good to see the away in rocking hopefully.

SJM
11-05-2016, 03:40 PM
Couldn't bring myself to do that.

You might get online and done before you leave or if not there is 4G in Falkirk. I think.

Half day will be booked from work and the laptop taken with me if confirmed. 👍

HUTCHYHIBBY
11-05-2016, 04:06 PM

I'm not a season ticket holder but, I have a ticket for Friday.