PDA

View Full Version : Queues on Thursday

Kevvy34
06-05-2016, 05:00 PM
Anyone got an idea of what time queues are likely to start forming on Thursday morning for fans with 1pt & above ?

Kevvy34
06-05-2016, 05:00 PM
For the cup final I meant to add

Super_JMcGinn
06-05-2016, 05:07 PM
Anyone got an idea of what time queues are likely to start forming on Thursday morning for fans with 1pt & above ?
Bigger than they were on Wednesday that's for sure, get there before 7am.

Ronniekirk
06-05-2016, 05:15 PM

You better be prepared to camp out those on line will snap them all up if you get stuck at the back and it takes hours to get to the window green grin

Aldo
06-05-2016, 05:23 PM
You better be prepared to camp out those on line will snap them all up if you get stuck at the back and it takes hours to get to the window green grin

Just take the tent you take with you to Arran Ronnie! That'll keep you warm!

SteveHFC
06-05-2016, 05:23 PM
It will take hours online as well if this week is anything to go by:greengrin

Kojock
06-05-2016, 05:24 PM

On Wednesday the first person started queuing at 4am. I was there for 5.30 and was 10th or so in the queue. Come 8-9am the que was the length of the concourse and snaked out around the pitch. Get there early is my advice.

iwasthere1972
06-05-2016, 05:35 PM

Season ticket holders sale date has been extended

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6475

Kojock
06-05-2016, 05:36 PM
The priority window for season ticket holders to purchase tickets for the William Hill Scottish Cup Final has been extended until close of business on Friday 13 May due to the ticketing issues faced by supporters this week.

The Club have been inundated with enquiries and queries from supporters this week, with many unable to obtain the number of tickets they are due as a result of technical issues. To ensure season ticket holders don’t miss out we have extended the deadline.

All supporters who have been in touch thus far will receive a response – we would ask that supporters do not resend questions to the same or alternative e-mail addresses as this simply adds to the workload and creates delays in response.

We will announce details of the further waves in due course early next week.

Hibs_SW
09-05-2016, 09:28 PM
On Wednesday the first person started queuing at 4am. I was there for 5.30 and was 10th or so in the queue. Come 8-9am the que was the length of the concourse and snaked out around the pitch. Get there early is my advice.

Where is the q starting from? Where the ticket windows are or around by the away end for getting in?

SunshineOnLeith
09-05-2016, 09:30 PM
After the full time whistle tomorrow night, bring your camping gear :aok:

Billy Whizz
09-05-2016, 09:31 PM

For what

Hibs_SW
09-05-2016, 09:33 PM

😅 oops sounds a nightmare

erin go bragh
09-05-2016, 09:36 PM

Looks like it's going to be next Monday .

GGTTH

Lancs Harp
09-05-2016, 09:42 PM
If you own a burger van or such like, get yourself down to ER you'll make a few quid.