PDA

View Full Version : Ticket not Arrived

St Pauli Hibee
06-05-2016, 01:51 PM
Hi Guys,

I ordered a ticket for the game tomorrow on Monday but still haven't received the ticket even though I paid the £1more for first class postage

Is anyone in the same boat, if not do you think the ticket office would reprint the ticket for me??

Cheers

erin go bragh
06-05-2016, 02:17 PM
Hi Guys,

I ordered a ticket for the game tomorrow on Monday but still haven't received the ticket even though I paid the £1more for first class postage

Is anyone in the same boat, if not do you think the ticket office would reprint the ticket for me??

Cheers
You don't have a season ticket by any chance (If yes , it's added straight to your card ) if not , phone the ticket office .

GGTTH

Oscar T Grouch
06-05-2016, 02:25 PM
I think I read somewhere they weren't going to post these ones out due the the timescale? I maybe wrong. If that is the case I would assume it will be awaiting you in the ticket office and collectable on Saturday. Best to try and get through on the 661 1875 number.

St Pauli Hibee
06-05-2016, 02:32 PM
I thought it was just the away game you would have to pick up from the Ticket Office, as I got the option of postage for the 2nd leg

I have tried the main line for the ticket office but all are busy at the moment

I am not a season ticket holder, but was for years

Thanks for your help

Scouse Hibee
06-05-2016, 03:20 PM
It's about time Hibs issued everyone with cards and home tickets can just be added online to stop all this ticket collecting/postal nonsense.

St Pauli Hibee
06-05-2016, 03:57 PM
I must admit in general the ticket office for me personally has been brilliant, this is the first time this has happened to me

But I have been trying to get through to the ticket office since 2.00 and they are still busy

Not impressed

Scottie
06-05-2016, 04:02 PM
It's about time Hibs issued everyone with cards and home tickets can just be added online to stop all this ticket collecting/postal nonsense.
What happens to people that are not on the internet though ? Believe it or not some people are still not on line.

HH81
06-05-2016, 04:32 PM
What happens to people that are not on the internet though ? Believe it or not some people are still not on line.

Id have pay as you go cards like season ticket holders get and you top them up with games rather than paper tickets

You can top them up online, phone or at ticket office.

Waxy
06-05-2016, 04:55 PM
I think I read somewhere they weren't going to post these ones out due the the timescale? I maybe wrong. If that is the case I would assume it will be awaiting you in the ticket office and collectable on Saturday. Best to try and get through on the 661 1875 number.
I got mine delivered tuesday. Was the away match they werent delivering.

random sub
06-05-2016, 04:57 PM
Yes, the same here. Ordered on Tuesday. Beginning to worry but hoping for delivery tomorrow.

Let me know if you get anywhere with the ticket office!

Hi Guys,

Cheers

Scouse Hibee
06-05-2016, 05:53 PM

They phone the TO and get it added!

Carheenlea
06-05-2016, 06:48 PM

That is not a bad idea at all :agree:

Scottie
06-05-2016, 07:14 PM
They phone the TO and get it added!
Great idea and Hibs pocket £3 per minute on the calls. :wink:

1875cammy1875
07-05-2016, 07:54 AM
Bought tickets on Monday and still haven't arrived in todays post. Will the ticket office be able to print me replacements before the game?

Hermit Crab
07-05-2016, 07:56 AM
Bought tickets on Monday and still haven't arrived in todays post. Will the ticket office be able to print me replacements before the game?

I would think so, take your confirmation email with you and explain they've not arrived. I'd get there quite sharp though to avoid the queues.

St Pauli Hibee
07-05-2016, 09:22 AM
Yes got it sorted this morning

The ticket office are reprinting the ticket and I shall pick it up when I arrive this afternoon

Very good customer service I shall say

St Pauli Hibee
07-05-2016, 09:31 AM
For anyone who hasn't yet received tickets yet

Take your confirmation to the collections window at the ticket office and they shall reprint it for you

Enjoy the game GGTTH

random sub
07-05-2016, 03:25 PM

Take your confirmation to the collections window at the ticket office and they shall reprint it for you

Enjoy the game GGTTH

I waited in for the postman but still no ticket, then realised that I would be too late for getting to ER and the ticket office q's so missed the game! Disappointed but good result and GGTTH.

Jonnyboy
07-05-2016, 03:26 PM
My brother bought ours online on day one and was told by the ticket office today that they'll be posted out this week.

givescotlandfreedom
07-05-2016, 05:23 PM

Enjoy the game GGTTH

Maybe best to take the print at home option if you have access? I've hear of folk of folk scanning the barcode from their phone too but would be a bit wary.