PDA

View Full Version : Question. Late arrival tomorrow

Peanut Shaz
06-05-2016, 12:52 PM
I probably won't get down to ER until midway through first half or start of second half tomorrow due to a previous appointment. I have added access to my Season Ticket. Will the turnstiles still be open? If not, what's the procedure for late arrivals?

Josh 01
06-05-2016, 12:56 PM
I probably won't get down to ER until midway through first half or start of second half tomorrow due to a previous appointment. I have added access to my Season Ticket. Will the turnstiles still be open? If not, what's the procedure for late arrivals?

Normally one turnstyle in each stand stays open until halftime, im unsure what happens after that, im sure the stewards that man the fire exit doors would be able to assist you and let you in.

Peanut Shaz
06-05-2016, 12:57 PM
Normally one turnstyle in each stand stays open until halftime, im unsure what happens after that, im sure the stewards that man the fire exit doors would be able to assist you and let you in.

Cheers

iwasthere1972
06-05-2016, 04:16 PM

Loads of fans outside at half time having a smoke with stewards manning the exits. They used to scan smokers in and out but they just ask to see your season ticket/match ticket. Having said that I don't know how you would prove that you had access on your season ticket unless they had a scanner. :aok:

Smartie
06-05-2016, 04:32 PM

I've been along quite late to a few of the Tuesday night games we've had recently.

They leave one of the turnstiles open and you just scan yourself in as normal. I went into the Livi game 5 minutes before half-time and it was fine.

I did have a problem a couple of years ago when I went along to a game very late. It was a game that had been rearranged due to an early season friendly (I'm sure it was against St Johntstine) and I had football training on that night. As I was driving past ER anyway on my way home from football training I thought I'd chance my luck and catch the last half hour. Unfortunately they had all the gates locked and I was met with a lot of "more than my job's worth" pish from the stewards on the gate.

I remember being pretty unimpressed at the time as I wouldn't have thought it would have taken much to let me in. And it was a crap reason for the game to be rearranged from a Saturday 3pm kick off in the first place.

So be careful heading along too late but anything before half-time I'd imagine would be ok.

hibby6270
06-05-2016, 07:02 PM
Will possibly be a bit late tomorrow as well.
But as others have said' they definitely keep a gate in each section open up to half time.

Peanut Shaz
06-05-2016, 08:37 PM
Loads of fans outside at half time having a smoke with stewards manning the exits. They used to scan smokers in and out but they just ask to see your season ticket/match ticket. Having said that I don't know how you would prove that you had access on your season ticket unless they had a scanner. :aok:

Yeah. I reckon it'll be about half time when I get there. Thought this might be an option.