PDA

View Full Version : Hibs TV

007 Mickey Weir
06-05-2016, 12:28 PM
Hi everyone

Can I pay a one off fee to watch the Hibs v Raith game in HibsTV tomorrow while I am out in the US?

Andy74
06-05-2016, 01:01 PM
Hi everyone

Can I pay a one off fee to watch the Hibs v Raith game in HibsTV tomorrow while I am out in the US?

not as such but pay one monthly then cancel when you want will achieve the same thing.

007 Mickey Weir
06-05-2016, 01:51 PM
Thanks Andy74. Could I use my brothers UK account to log in or would I need to set up a international account?

Andy74
06-05-2016, 02:02 PM
Thanks Andy74. Could I use my brothers UK account to log in or would I need to set up a international account?

I believe if you are overseas the type of account doesn't matter, it will go on where it sees your location - so you should be fine.

steve75
06-05-2016, 03:04 PM
What's stopping Hibs showing this to UK subscribers? No one else is showing it and it's a 12:30 KO?

Ardenttwo
06-05-2016, 03:42 PM
What's stopping Hibs showing this to UK subscribers? No one else is showing it and it's a 12:30 KO?
I am out in Turkey so hopefully see the game. Just subscribed for first time and have no problems with getting it to work

Auckland Hibs
07-05-2016, 04:26 AM
Can anyone let me know how the quality of the streaming on hibs tv has been recently ?

Thinking of subscribing for the Raith game.

Cheers.

KWJ
07-05-2016, 04:36 AM
Can anyone let me know how the quality of the streaming on hibs tv has been recently ?

Cheers.

It's been fine mate. Far, far better than going through a dodgy stream if there even is one.

Auckland Hibs
07-05-2016, 06:14 AM
It's been fine mate. Far, far better than going through a dodgy stream if there even is one.

Cheers :aok:

GreenLake
07-05-2016, 06:15 AM

Cheers.

It has been absolutely fan-f******-tastic and the commentary is too.

PeeJay
07-05-2016, 06:43 AM

Cheers.

Stream quality has been excellent here in Berlin (95%+ of the time) - huge improvement in video/audio quality from the early days - we even have replays of goals now, we have a great commentary team, and a half-time pie report: what more do you want?:greengrin

GreenLake
07-05-2016, 06:46 AM
Stream quality has been excellent here in Berlin (95%+ of the time) - huge improvement in video/audio quality from the early days - we even have replays of goals now, we have a great commentary team, and a half-time pie report: what more do you want?:greengrin

I am still waiting on an organic non-gmo grass fed without antibiotics Angus steak pie review. :greengrin

hibbybrian
07-05-2016, 07:15 AM
I will not have access to pc so hope to watch on my
Android G6edge
Accessed HibsTv but login-live match section of the screen is not showing

Anyone able to explain how I can login and select live match?

beastie
07-05-2016, 09:46 AM
I will not have access to pc so hope to watch on my
Android G6edge
Accessed HibsTv but login-live match section of the screen is not showing

Anyone able to explain how I can login and select live match?

I'm going on the assumption you haven't used your android to watch before?

If so, what can u see on the page?

MrRobot
07-05-2016, 11:01 AM
Is this available in the uk? I've slept in for the match!

High-On-Hibs
07-05-2016, 11:03 AM

Good question. However, there is nothing stopping fans from using certain work arounds. :wink:

OsloHibs
07-05-2016, 11:05 AM

Agree. Mon the hibees!

MrRobot
07-05-2016, 11:14 AM
Good question. However, there is nothing stopping fans from using certain work arounds. :wink:

Please dm me a workaround!

hibs0666
07-05-2016, 11:14 AM
Is this available in the uk? I've slept in for the match!

Set up Hola

essexhibee
07-05-2016, 11:21 AM
The quality of Hibs tv is great tbf whenever I have used it. Worth the money.

The Green Goblin
07-05-2016, 11:23 AM

:agree: HD + fan commentary. Superb.

TheReg!
07-05-2016, 11:24 AM
Anyone got a periscope link? Can't make today as I'm moving house😁

JohnM1875
07-05-2016, 11:25 AM
Hibs TV still not streaming yet? Doesn't it usually start 10 minutes before?

The Green Goblin
07-05-2016, 11:26 AM
Hibs TV still not streaming yet? Doesn't it usually start 10 minutes before?

Picture and sound running here. Try refreshing your browser.

pacorosssco
07-05-2016, 11:31 AM
can you not buy the game as one off overseas?

OsloHibs
07-05-2016, 11:41 AM
Yessssssssssssss. Keep it up hibs

Newry Hibs
07-05-2016, 12:01 PM
All I get is a 'get adobe flashplayer' box which I've done.

Loaded Hola up in Windows, but it opens a Chrome session. Can connect OK to Hibs TV - but no sign of the match.

AngusHibby
07-05-2016, 12:53 PM
Cliff Pike doesn't seem to be a fan of John Mckendrick

mutley
07-05-2016, 01:33 PM
I watched it perfectly on my iPhone in a cafe in Tallinn. Well done Hibs Tv, even though I got a few weird looks at full time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreenLake
07-05-2016, 01:37 PM
can you not buy the game as one off overseas?

Subscribe for a month and you will get a few games. Cancel before the next month.

Man Down Under
07-05-2016, 04:24 PM
All I get is a 'get adobe flashplayer' box which I've done.

Loaded Hola up in Windows, but it opens a Chrome session. Can connect OK to Hibs TV - but no sign of the match.
Hola is a Chrome 'ad on' or 'extension'. Sometimes websites won't let you view content (mainly videos) if it detects you are from a certain country.
For instance you cannot view bbc highlights on their website unless you are in the uk.
Hola allows you to select a country that the website/content will work. It makes the website you are browsing think you are in whatever country you choose.

I live in NZ so when I got to bbc.co.uk it redirects me to bbc.com because it detects that I'm not in the uk. I then hit the hola icon near the top right of the browser (looks like a cartoon flame with a face) and click the British flag, the website now thinks I'm in the uk so I can view all the content as normal.

Sent from my SM-J200Y using Tapatalk

Newry Hibs
07-05-2016, 05:06 PM
Hola is a Chrome 'ad on' or 'extension'. Sometimes websites won't let you view content (mainly videos) if it detects you are from a certain country.
For instance you cannot view bbc highlights on their website unless you are in the uk.
Hola allows you to select a country that the website/content will work. It makes the website you are browsing think you are in whatever country you choose.

I live in NZ so when I got to bbc.co.uk it redirects me to bbc.com because it detects that I'm not in the uk. I then hit the hola icon near the top right of the browser (looks like a cartoon flame with a face) and click the British flag, the website now thinks I'm in the uk so I can view all the content as normal.

Sent from my SM-J200Y using Tapatalk
I was in the US as far as Hola was concerned - but all I got was the black screen and an icon to download adobe flash player.
Had to endure the match on BBC radio.