PDA

View Full Version : NHC What the hell is this?!

The Green Goblin
05-05-2016, 06:12 PM
I was looking through the smileys just now whilst posting and I noticed this:

:slipper:

:shocked: Ehhhhhhhhh?? What is that about? Has anyone ever used it in a post? :faf:

Bostonhibby
05-05-2016, 06:15 PM

:shocked: Ehhhhhhhhh?? What is that about? Has anyone ever used it in a post? :faf:

Think it might have been introduced when we had a former poster who was linked to well......................slippers and the application of them to parts of the body, allegedly:wink:

I am sure someone will be along with a more detailed explanation.

The Green Goblin
05-05-2016, 06:18 PM
Think it might have been introduced when we had a former poster who was linked to well......................slippers and the application of them to parts of the body, allegedly:wink:

I am sure someone will be along with a more detailed explanation.

Would love to hear that one! :wink: It looks more like a large stick or an iron bar than a slipper...

iwasthere1972
05-05-2016, 06:18 PM

Ask Blackpoolhibs. :wink:

Waxy
05-05-2016, 06:19 PM
Cant really call it a smiley eh? Who would smile after getting that done to them?

Pete
05-05-2016, 06:19 PM
Cant really call it a smiley eh? Who would smile after getting that done to them?

You'd be surprised.

Off the bar
05-05-2016, 06:32 PM
I'm glad we don't have a Gary Locke smiley!

jgl07
05-05-2016, 06:34 PM
Beat me to it with that one.

this comes to mind:

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x411/JGL07/Wedding-Day-10_zps9fjqhs6v.jpg (http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/JGL07/media/Wedding-Day-10_zps9fjqhs6v.jpg.html)

The Green Goblin
05-05-2016, 07:15 PM

:******:

This one's not a million miles away... :wink:

Edit: a smiley that's censored by the site that made it! (It's the one with the fan and something brown hitting it and covering a wee yellow head).

Off the bar
05-05-2016, 07:59 PM
:******:

This one's not a million miles away... :wink:

Edit: a smiley that's censored by the site that made it! (It's the one with the fan and something brown hitting it and covering a wee yellow head).

That smiley is describing what is known as a 'full Billy Brown'

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-05-2016, 08:23 PM
Would love to hear that one! :wink: It looks more like a large stick or an iron bar than a slipper...

I believe the fellow in question was looking for a lift from Waverley - ER on here a week or two ago.

blackpoolhibs
05-05-2016, 08:30 PM
Ask Blackpoolhibs. :wink:

My all time favourite thread on here, it had me crying at some of the posts. :faf:

Scorrie
05-05-2016, 08:33 PM
My all time favourite thread on here, it had me crying at some of the posts. :faf:

Agree! It was priceless. Thread was closed too soon 😈

Sergey
05-05-2016, 08:38 PM

Pure internet brilliance. It was akin to a plot in an Irvine Welsh novel, but better.

:slipper::slipper::slipper:

blackpoolhibs
05-05-2016, 08:39 PM
Agree! It was priceless. Thread was closed too soon 

There was one sentence about waiting on the slipper hitting his erse, how the anticipation and the suspense of not knowing when it would happen because of his blindness just had me in stitches. :greengrin:greengrin

Bostonhibby
05-05-2016, 10:05 PM
I believe the fellow in question was looking for a lift from Waverley - ER on here a week or two ago.

:agree:

FranckSuzy
05-05-2016, 10:20 PM
There was one sentence about waiting on the slipper hitting his erse, how the anticipation and the suspense of not knowing when it would happen because of his blindness just had me in stitches. :greengrin:greengrin

:faf: