PDA

View Full Version : That bloody linesman

hibeemikey21
04-05-2016, 10:14 PM
Pretty much got every single decision wrong in my eyes. Utterly horrendous.

Green Fish
04-05-2016, 10:15 PM
Graham Chambers, massive sevco fan.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

matty_f
04-05-2016, 10:16 PM
Cheating *******.

Danderhall Hibs
04-05-2016, 10:18 PM
The 2 handed push on Stokes looked an absolute stonewaller. The handball was a decent shout as wel.

They're the referees decisions though aren't they?

The booking of McGeough for complaining at the ridiculously wrong call for the throw in was a shocker.

Sir David Gray
04-05-2016, 10:29 PM
I know the guy personally. I'll be having a word the next time I see him.

FromTheCapital
04-05-2016, 10:30 PM
All 3 of the officials were horrible, cheating c***s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The_Horde
04-05-2016, 10:31 PM
All officials tonight were genuinely honking.

Let them away with fouls time after time without booking (see every game this season) and had several other completely baffling decisions. Mental, and I'm glad Stubbs has said something for a change.

Nicho87
04-05-2016, 10:32 PM
The throw in we should have got with dylan involved was cheating no other word can excuse it. Blatant.

Dunbar Hibee
04-05-2016, 10:32 PM
There are incompetent officials, then there are blatant cheats. Tonight was definitely the latter.

cabbageandribs1875
04-05-2016, 10:34 PM
absolutely scandalous he never saw the ball hitting the raith player on the arm, dylan should have slapped the totally incompetent fool, oh the irony having specsavers as sponsors

High-On-Hibs
04-05-2016, 10:37 PM
absolutely scandalous he never saw the ball hitting the raith player on the arm, dylan should have slapped the totally incompetent fool, oh the irony having specsavers as sponsors

It's actually misspelt. It should read sevcosavers.

Scouse Hibee
04-05-2016, 10:39 PM
I know the guy personally. I'll be having a word the next time I see him.

Give him my regards,blind cheating twat that he is.

Sir David Gray
04-05-2016, 10:44 PM
Give him my regards,blind cheating twat that he is.

I'll let him know you're asking for him. :greengrin

Pretty Boy
04-05-2016, 10:47 PM
Him and the ref pushed Stubbs into bronze medal position for most clueless man of the night.

cabbageandribs1875
04-05-2016, 10:57 PM
oh aye, that ******* announcer at HT, feel free to wind up the hibs fans by interviewing some hertz pr*ck from yonks ago, but it was cringeworthy asking him what he thought about his great time at hertz :rolleyes: dearie me

oh aye and p.s. starks park bovril is still like drinking water straight from the firth of forth...boak, £2 a pop for some e-coli

cabbageandribs1875
04-05-2016, 11:08 PM
AND when you hear richard gordon on sportsound asking how the **** the linesman didn't see the ball come of the arm of the raith player, you just know the linesman was a pw*ck

kaimendhibs
04-05-2016, 11:13 PM
Cheats pure and simple.

Hi Heid Yin
04-05-2016, 11:14 PM
Him and the ref pushed Stubbs into bronze medal position for most clueless man of the night.

:tee hee::tee hee:

marinello59
04-05-2016, 11:15 PM
Pretty much got every single decision wrong in my eyes. Utterly horrendous.

He is a cheat. I said it as soon as I saw him tonight, he's been just as dodgy in previous games for us.

Carheenlea
04-05-2016, 11:19 PM
Inexcusable for both Stand/Steptoes Yard side linesman and referee to not see the push on Stokes. The handball looked a stonewaller as well, and as for that throw in that an incredulous McGeouch ended up being booked for, it has you wondering if it really is a genuine error or if he was taking the piss. I suspect it was the latter.

givescotlandfreedom
05-05-2016, 03:51 AM
Cheats pure and simple.

If it was innocent he missed a hell of a lot of stuff happening right in front of his eyes! My money is on blatant hun cheat.

theonlywayisup
05-05-2016, 06:53 AM
There was also the pull back on a Hibs player in the first half. No attempt to play the ball, just grab the Hibs player's hand and pulled him back. A yellow card every other day, but why not last night. Bizarre!!

3pm
05-05-2016, 06:55 AM
Bartley's booking...

flash
05-05-2016, 07:06 AM
They were at it. We are struggling enough without being subjected to blatant cheating.

jane_says
05-05-2016, 07:17 AM
I hope we get right on top of the officials on Saturday, right from the off. Start putting some pressure on them to make a decision. Scandalous how we seem to always be on the wrong end.

Aldo
05-05-2016, 07:21 AM
Graham Chambers, massive sevco fan. Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Biggest arse of a decision was the throw in when Dylan for booked. Woefully shocking decision.

HappyHanlon
05-05-2016, 07:31 AM
Officials were bad but lets not blame them for us failing to win the game.

Wasted chances again and again. It's been the theme all season.

flash
05-05-2016, 07:38 AM
Officials were bad but lets not blame them for us failing to win the game.

Wasted chances again and again. It's been the theme all season.

This thread is about the linesman to be fair.

Bostonhibby
05-05-2016, 07:49 AM
Let's hope they manage to find neutral competent officials for the cup final

Geo_1875
05-05-2016, 08:19 AM

In Scotland? You must be ****ing joking.

Green Fish
05-05-2016, 08:57 AM
A pointless exercise possibly but when my head clears I'm going to complain about the incompetence of Mr Chambers.

info@scottishfa.co.uk

For anyone else as hacked off as me.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

legends of 73
05-05-2016, 09:36 AM
John Mckendrick on Saturday ffs another hun

Danderhall Hibs
05-05-2016, 09:40 AM

That's good then? I'd imagine any right minded Rangers fan would want us in the PO final so we're totally done in come the cup final?

05-05-2016, 10:39 AM
Shocking performance from the linesman and ref last night. Truly awful the pair of them.

Kato
05-05-2016, 11:53 AM

I heard they are looking for some non-biased officials to ship in from Alpha-Centauri.

JimBHibees
05-05-2016, 12:27 PM
Pretty sure Chambers was the linesman in the semi final v United when he allowed McKay to run through 1 on 1 from a 2 yard offside position. We have been on the wrong end of some shocking decisions recently. I am not talking ones that are close and possibly missed. Kind of remember the one v St Mirren how anyone could get that wrong is unfathomable, also one v Falkirk offside v Cummings when yard on and would have been red card and penalty; Personally do think some officials do have it in for us for some reason. We got a number of shockers when we got relegated also.

Its OK though they even themselves out over the season.

JimBHibees
05-05-2016, 12:28 PM

Also an atrocious ref. Weak and incompetent, cant wait.

BoomtownHibees
05-05-2016, 12:31 PM
Pretty sure Chambers was the linesman in the semi final v United when he allowed McKay to run through 1 on 1 from a 2 yard offside position. We have been on the wrong end of some shocking decisions recently. I am not talking ones that are close and possibly missed. Kind of remember the one v St Mirren how anyone could get that wrong is unfathomable, also one v Falkirk offside v Cummings when yard on and would have been red card and penalty; Personally do think some officials do have it in for us for some reason. We got a number of shockers when we got relegated also.

Can't wait for the last few games then. 6 offside goals and 8 dodgy penalties coming our way

JimBHibees
05-05-2016, 12:33 PM
Can't wait for the last few games then. 6 offside goals and 8 dodgy penalties coming our way

Yep time to pile your money onto Hibs we cant fail. :greengrin

matty_f
05-05-2016, 12:33 PM

The mental thing is that the radio still cast up the soft penalty we got at Falkirk, and forget all of ours.

JimBHibees
05-05-2016, 12:35 PM
The mental thing is that the radio still cast up the soft penalty we got at Falkirk, and forget all of ours.

Who is actually repeating that line needs to be taken into account though. :greengrin

We need to moan more. Neilson pretty much called Collum a cheat earlier in the season cant remember him getting punished hugely if at all for that line. Saying nothing doesnt work.

matty_f
05-05-2016, 12:36 PM
Who is actually repeating that line needs to be taken into account though. :greengrin

We need to moan more. Neilson pretty much called Collum a cheat earlier in the season cant remember him getting punished hugely if at all for that line. Saying nothing doesnt work.

:agree: I think it's worth taking the hit of a couple of fines to start calling them out.

Fife-Hibee
05-05-2016, 01:59 PM
That's good then? I'd imagine any right minded Rangers fan would want us in the PO final so we're totally done in come the cup final?

If it's a hun ref in the final' I won't make any difference :(

Danderhall Hibs
05-05-2016, 02:00 PM
If it's a hun ref in the final' I won't make any difference :(

I'm convinced it'll be Collum and he's not biased. Incompetent not biased.

CallumLaidlaw
05-05-2016, 02:06 PM

Almost certain since he's going to Euro 2016

JimBHibees
05-05-2016, 02:09 PM

The immediate image in my mind is Kenny Miller being allowed to wander through with the ball at ER after a blatant foul on Hanlon with Collum's arms outstretched as if to say, 'what foul'.

matty_f
05-05-2016, 02:13 PM
The immediate image in my mind is Kenny Miller being allowed to wander through with the ball at ER after a blatant foul on Hanlon with Collum's arms outstretched as if to say, 'what foul'.

That was an awful decision. :agree:

Green-Hibee-7
05-05-2016, 02:19 PM
I have to say the standard of referees and assistants that we have had this season has been atrocious.

For me the clown at Morton was much worse than yesterday's referee. Most of them want to be centre of attention and at times contribute to the slowness of the game. Which IMO suits our opposition.

I hate to call someone a 'cheat' or whatever and do find the 'cheat' chants cringeworthy, but that lino last night was shocking. The throwing not being given was the final indication we were getting zilch from him. Disgrace.

Danderhall Hibs
05-05-2016, 04:23 PM

:agree: not biased though, just incompetent.

Every club thinks he's ****.

stantonhibby
05-05-2016, 05:01 PM
I have to say the standard of referees and assistants that we have had this season has been atrocious.

For me the clown at Morton was much worse than yesterday's referee. Most of them want to be centre of attention and at times contribute to the slowness of the game. Which IMO suits our opposition.

I hate to call someone a 'cheat' or whatever and do find the 'cheat' chants cringeworthy, but that lino last night was shocking. The throwing not being given was the final indication we were getting zilch from him. Disgrace.

Was the ref at Morton not McKendrick? I think he is the ref on Saturday (joy)

bradman
05-05-2016, 05:33 PM

I would prefer impartial to neutral

H18 SFR
05-05-2016, 05:37 PM

Professor McKendrick is a huge Ayr Utd fan, hopefully he wants us out the league and favours us.

H18 SFR
05-05-2016, 05:38 PM

He is the ref on Saturday.

Smartie
05-05-2016, 05:38 PM

Looking at Collum's work CV it would suit our prospects in the cup final if he was biased as opposed to incompetent.

Bostonhibby
05-05-2016, 05:40 PM
I would prefer impartial to neutral

Either would be progress, my post lacked a sarcasm smiley as we don't have one!

The Green Goblin
05-05-2016, 06:03 PM
Either would be progress, my post lacked a sarcasm smiley as we don't have one!

This could be sarcastic: :aok:

or this? :top marks

If you think about it. :greengrin

Bostonhibby
05-05-2016, 06:09 PM
This could be sarcastic: :aok:

or this? :top marks

If you think about it. :greengrin

:agree: It's the thinking bit I struggle with

jgl07
05-05-2016, 06:33 PM
The worst decision was the push on Stokes that was not given. OK the referee was probably unsighted but the linesman was no more that two metres away. It was not a one handed push but two hands firmly into the back of Stokes who was in possession.

That was arguably the worst decision I have ever seen or alongside Ian Black getting away with flattening Leigh Griffiths at Hampden.

GreenLake
05-05-2016, 06:51 PM

More chance of finding the Holy Grail, Lord Lucan or photographs from the autopsy of JFK.

jgl07
05-05-2016, 06:53 PM
More chance of finding the Holy Grail, Lord Lucan or photographs from the autopsy of JFK.
Bring back the Icelandic guy we had when the Scottish referees went on strike.

Sir David Gray
05-05-2016, 07:40 PM
Bring back the Icelandic guy we had when the Scottish referees went on strike.

Maltese. :wink: