PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Form is temporary, class is permanent

Ianhibee
04-05-2016, 09:11 PM
It'll come good....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eastterrace
04-05-2016, 09:12 PM
It'll come good.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk is this the same class that got beat from Alloa and Dumbarton , well I'm still waiting

Alfred E Newman
04-05-2016, 09:18 PM
is this the same class that got beat from Alloa and Dumbarton , well I'm still waiting

You must not have been at the numerous cup ties this season.
It's not all been bad and there is still more than enough quality in the squad to get past Raith on Saturday.
Though I have to say, failure will have Stubbs walking a tightrope and rightly so.

Viva_Palmeiras
04-05-2016, 09:20 PM
is this the same class that got beat from Alloa and Dumbarton , well I'm still waiting

Phew! That's a relief - were not playing them in this part of the season.

hibbeedavid
04-05-2016, 09:22 PM
You must not have been at the numerous cup ties this season.
It's not all been bad and there is still more than enough quality in the squad to get past Raith on Saturday.
Though I have to say, failure will have Stubbs walking a tightrope and rightly so.

We do well against teams who attack us, hence the success in the cups, we pathetically fail against well organised defensive minded teams like Raith!

eastterrace
04-05-2016, 09:23 PM
You must not have been at the numerous cup ties this season. It's not all been bad and there is still more than enough quality in the squad to get past Raith on Saturday. Though I have to say, failure will have Stubbs walking a tightrope and rightly so. been at all the cup ties , still doesn't hide that we got beat from pish

eastterrace
04-05-2016, 09:25 PM
Phew! That's a relief - were not playing them in this part of the season. I know your trying to get a laugh with that comment but it ain't no laughing matter as far as I'm concerned as I don't fancy another season playing against pish and getting beat as well in this division

pennyhibee
04-05-2016, 09:31 PM
been at all the cup ties , still doesn't hide that we got beat from pish
And Raith were pish tonight apart from scoring the only goal of the game and no way will they attack us on saturday

hibbeedavid
04-05-2016, 09:36 PM
And Raith were pish tonight apart from scoring the only goal of the game and no way will they attack us on saturday

Which is the problem as we struggle most against teams who don't attack us!

High-On-Hibs
04-05-2016, 09:37 PM
Class is certainly permanent for a lot of these imposters that call themselves Hibs players. They get properly schooled time and time again.

Waxy
04-05-2016, 09:47 PM
Alot if people happily missing out the good matches we've had. It's not all doom. We're inconsistant.