PDA

View Full Version : Mon the Hibs!

rcarter1
04-05-2016, 03:47 PM
Tonight is an opportunity to get one step closer to promotion.

Go for goals, and take these Rovers down!

:gwa:

theonlywayisup
04-05-2016, 03:50 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yes - can't wait for tonight? Will the real Hibs please turn up. :pray:

Anyone guess what the likely team will be? Some important choices to be made.

hfcnic
04-05-2016, 03:53 PM
Tonight is an opportunity to get one step closer to promotion.

Go for goals, and take these Rovers down!

:gwa:
:thumbsup:

SJM
04-05-2016, 03:54 PM
Comfortable win tonight for the hibees. Can smell it.

Franck Stanton
04-05-2016, 04:12 PM
Lets be honest here folks, IF we can't beat Raith bloody Rovers over two legs then we don't deserve to be in the SPl. Raith Rovers, I ask you.

SJM
04-05-2016, 04:15 PM
Lets be honest here folks, IF we can't beat Raith bloody Rovers over two legs then we don't deserve to be in the SPl. Raith Rovers, I ask you.

Correct. We will win though because we are simply a better side.

Smartie
04-05-2016, 04:22 PM

True.

But there's something inside me that thinks this just might be the toughest game we'll play over the next few weeks.

They are the side who are going into the playoffs in the best form. Their pitch is a disaster area which will nullify our passing approach. They've also known for the longest time what is facing them so will have been able to prepare accordingly.

We've had a few tough games against them this season and I expect tonight to be no different although I'd hope we'd be able to put them away at ER.

Falkirk and a dejected SPFL side who have just dropped into the relegation places don't concern me as much as Raith, who have an air of the dark horse about them.

Lancs Harp
04-05-2016, 05:05 PM
'Mon the Hibs

:flag:

I'm supposed to be meeting a mate (City fan) to watch the Champions league semi final. Probably means a evening on my phone every 2 minutes checking the score.

You know what I mean I think we've all been there.

1-0 Hibs tonight.