PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Office

TheGreenMan
04-05-2016, 11:04 AM
Anyone managed to successfully call the ticket office since 10am?

i need to speak to them about my account after a balls up with zebra (no confirmation yet) and been on redial for 2 hours with no joy. Have they just abandoned all service to fans who can't walk to the ticket office?

Twiglet
04-05-2016, 11:07 AM
Anyone managed to successfully call the ticket office since 10am?

i need to speak to them about my account after a balls up with zebra (no confirmation yet) and been on redial for 2 hours with no joy. Have they just abandoned all service to fans who can't walk to the ticket office?

Final tickets have just gone on sale this morning so they'll be caught up in that. I imagine they won't have much chance to pick up the phone today as there'll be huge queues for that.

TheGreenMan
04-05-2016, 11:12 AM
Final tickets have just gone on sale this morning so they'll be caught up in that. I imagine they won't have much chance to pick up the phone today as there'll be huge queues for that.

This is in order for me to get final tickets, they told me my account would be ok to get final tickets even though the zebra confirmation hadn't come through yet and that they would adjust my account to allow me to buy tickets, that was 9am this morning.

they should have enough staff to allow for answering phone calls as well as walk ups. Today especially.

HIBERNIAN-0762
04-05-2016, 11:15 AM
I went there to get tickets for the LCF and have to say it was an utter shambles in that office with the staff clearly unable to cope, why do they have a small hatch when dealing with multiple enquiries from people in the queue? would never go back there again. It really needs a bigger location to cope in my opinion.

TheGreenMan
04-05-2016, 11:59 AM
Seriously, near 2.5 hours, over 200 attempts at calling and not 1 answer. A joke from any company not answering a call for that long but for someone looking to buy something from them it's even worse!

Not just final tickets but trying to confirm 2 season tickets too. Especially when I was told at 9am my account would be sorted due to the mix up with zebra (think it may have been the phone number space issue like others had) but they knew I've bought 2 season tickets

Not happy :grr::grr::grr:

LustForLeith
04-05-2016, 12:08 PM
i had a similar problem with the ticket office being told one thing when it turned out to be different. Various calls to try and resolve it resulted in a phone bill £30 higher than usual. Sent an email of complaint but not heard back yet.

murray26
04-05-2016, 02:35 PM
Does anyone know what time the ticket office is open on Saturday morning and if they'll be selling cup final tickets..? I'm hoping to get everything sorted on Saturday but unsure on how early I should arrive.. Any advice appreciated..

Thecat23
04-05-2016, 02:39 PM
Been calling since 10am with no luck. Phone bill will be huge this month and I've so far nothing to show for it!