PDA

View Full Version : Help with on line account

Kaff
04-05-2016, 10:24 AM
Hope someone can help?

We have 4 on line accounts; me, wife and 2 young kids.
When i set them up i just put them all as one email address (mine) and hoped to keep it easy that way but now when i access it i can only get into my wife's account and the problem being she isn't a season ticket holder but the other 3 are and trying to buy online hasn't been possible.
Does anyone know how i would be able to reset this?

Thanks in advance

Jay
04-05-2016, 10:29 AM
I think you might have to phone the ticket office, that'll be a feat in itself today. Good luck.

macca70
04-05-2016, 10:33 AM
Hope someone can help?

We have 4 on line accounts; me, wife and 2 young kids.
When i set them up i just put them all as one email address (mine) and hoped to keep it easy that way but now when i access it i can only get into my wife's account and the problem being she isn't a season ticket holder but the other 3 are and trying to buy online hasn't been possible.
Does anyone know how i would be able to reset this?

Thanks in advance

Can you not add yourself and kids to your wife's network then reassign them to you and kids. Depends if it even lets you as far as the reassign page.

Kaff
04-05-2016, 10:34 AM
I think you might have to phone the ticket office, that'll be a feat in itself today. Good luck.

Yes i thought that might be the case, the last time i had to make changes to client ref numbers i had to wait till i was at the ticket office.

Thanks

Kaff
04-05-2016, 10:36 AM
Can you not add yourself and kids to your wife's network then reassign them to you and kids. Depends if it even lets you as far as the reassign page.

We are in her network but as you say it doesnt let you get that far.

DH1875
04-05-2016, 10:49 AM
If your wife isn't a season ticket holder then I'd have thought you wouldn't be able to buy any tickets through her account.

Kaff
04-05-2016, 11:26 AM
If your wife isn't a season ticket holder then I'd have thought you wouldn't be able to buy any tickets through her account.

Yeah that is/was the problem. Managed to get them on the phone in the end so panic over, when i got through earlier they told me system was broke and on-line only which is where my problem arose.
Row T in D4 so happy with that, thanks to those who tried to help.