PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Collecting tickets for tonight's game

FromTheCapital
04-05-2016, 09:56 AM
I'm heading down to ER at about 12 to collect the tickets for tonight whilst on my lunch break, does anyone know if the collection queue will be big today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TamHibs
04-05-2016, 09:58 AM
I'm heading down to ER at about 12 to collect the tickets for tonight whilst on my lunch break, does anyone know if the collection queue will be big today?

Yes, you have to wait in the cup final queue. Was on the website this morning

hibbysam
04-05-2016, 10:05 AM
Yes, you have to wait in the cup final queue. Was on the website this morning

The way I read it is you will need to wait in the queue if you want to purchase tickets, however collection must be from a seperate window as it says "Supporters are invited to purchase their Play-Off tickets online or be prepared to wait in the Cup Final ticket queues"..Would be a tad pointless buying online and still having to queue with the cup final purchasers.

TamHibs
04-05-2016, 10:06 AM
The way I read it is you will need to wait in the queue if you want to purchase tickets, however collection must be from a seperate window as it says "Supporters are invited to purchase their Play-Off tickets online or be prepared to wait in the Cup Final ticket queues"..Would be a tad pointless buying online and still having to queue with the cup final purchasers.

Maybe it is, I read it at half 7 this morning after just waking up

stuart62
04-05-2016, 10:10 AM
Just been to collect tickets for tonight, it's a seperate Q, only took 5 mins and I was away again.

The Q for cup final tickets is however about 2 hours wait.

FromTheCapital
04-05-2016, 12:41 PM
Been and collected them, only took a couple of minutes :aok: