PDA

View Full Version : Young Hibs Fan Required

Mr Pants
04-05-2016, 09:14 AM
Hi Guys,

The Forth 1 newsroom team are working on their coverage for the build up to the Cup Final and are looking to interview a young Hibs fan (under 18) who has NEVER been to a Cup Final before.....if you know someone who fancies hearing themselves on the radio as we build up to Hampden can you email: andrew.murray@radioforth.com

This isn't a wind up by the way we do genuinely have an Andy Murray in the newsroom!!!! :agree:

Cheers team!!!

GGTTH

Grant

Gettin' Auld
04-05-2016, 09:19 AM
As we were in a cup final just a few weeks ago, i'm not surprised that you're struggling to find someone. ;)

FranckSuzy
04-05-2016, 09:25 AM
As we were in a cup final just a few weeks ago, i'm not surprised that you're struggling to find someone. ;)

:thumbsup: :top marks

Jay
04-05-2016, 09:57 AM

My sons never been to a cup final, went to the semi against Falkirk and the in fighting with the fans put him off for a lifetime - I've bribed him to come to the final with me because his brothers away.

He won't be much help to you Mr Pants, he's too shy :)

dangermouse
04-05-2016, 10:01 AM
My youngest is now 19 and this will be his seventh final with only one trophy :grr: If you want to change the subject to who is a jinx for Hibs at Hampden I'm sure he'd oblige :greengrin