PDA

View Full Version : Final tickets

stewthehibee
03-05-2016, 09:12 PM
Wonder if anyone knows if I can buy an adult ticket on my kids season ticket? I have renewed hers and need an adult and kid on it. Thanks

EH54
03-05-2016, 09:22 PM
Yes you can I certainly have in the past

stewthehibee
03-05-2016, 09:28 PM
Ok thanks. I think I may have done it in the past, just can't remember.

erin go bragh
03-05-2016, 09:30 PM
Yes . Done it for the last two finals .

GGTTH

stewthehibee
03-05-2016, 09:31 PM
👍👍 thanks

Thecat23
03-05-2016, 09:51 PM
100% yes. My better half is using my sons extra ticket as he's renewed so is getting two. Girl said that was fine!

Scott Allan Key
03-05-2016, 10:00 PM
I have cup final pp in my purchase history. Anyone know if that means my season ticket for this and next is assigned? And how will I know if my 2 boys in my network who didn't have seasons this year but will next have had theirs assigned?

I had the problem with zebra finance but only got assurances from Hibs on Monday by email that I should have no problem for cup final. At least if loyalty points were assigned you could see easily if people were ready to get tickets. That's my moan out the way.

IberianHibernian
03-05-2016, 10:13 PM
What does Cup final:Both mean on ticket account ?

Scouse Hibee
03-05-2016, 10:31 PM
What does Cup final:Both mean on ticket account ?

I guess it means you have renewed so are eligible for two tickets one each for both this and next years ST. I have it on mine and have renewed, have you renewed?

Nicho87
03-05-2016, 10:32 PM
Not being an IT expert but im assuming its been put there by hibs to confirm that ref 1234 has renewed or is a current st holder and can purchase a cup final ticket.

IberianHibernian
03-05-2016, 10:47 PM
I guess it means you have renewed so are eligible for two tickets one each for both this and next years ST. I have it on mine and have renewed, have you renewed?Yes but only my usual 2 Kicks For Kids tickets ( Hibs TV international season ticket can`t be renewed yet ) . Despite having that and 298 points ( including controversial HSL 100 points ) it seems I have to chance my luck on 12th May ( not complaining as I know others who`ve been to a lot more matches than me this season who`ll also be competing with people who`ve been to 1 in last year ) . In terms of cup final tickets I suppose I should buy a ST that would hardly ever be used but have always thought KFK was better as I`m helping some to enjoy getting to ER and maybe some of those who use tickets will become lifelong Hibbies . Anyway , hopefully have no problem getting tickets . Club said they`d contact KFK and Hibs TV subscribers but nothing yet and I fully understand they are busy .

Scouse Hibee
03-05-2016, 10:55 PM
Yes but only my usual 2 Kicks For Kids tickets ( Hibs TV international season ticket can`t be renewed yet ) . Despite having that and 298 points ( including controversial HSL 100 points ) it seems I have to chance my luck on 12th May ( not complaining as I know others who`ve been to a lot more matches than me this season who`ll also be competing with people who`ve been to 1 in last year ) . In terms of cup final tickets I suppose I should buy a ST that would hardly ever be used but have always thought KFK was better as I`m helping some to enjoy getting to ER and maybe some of those who use tickets will become lifelong Hibbies . Anyway , hopefully have no problem getting tickets . Club said they`d contact KFK and Hibs TV subscribers but nothing yet and I fully understand they are busy .

Not quite sure I underdtand,if you have an account that says "cup final both" then you can log on and buy two tickets for the final surelyy?