PDA

View Full Version : It was the King wot done it!

Hibbyradge
03-05-2016, 09:05 PM
I see they're giving Richard III the credit for Leicester City. There was the court case to decide where he was to be reburied.

The family wanted it to be York, the authorities wanted Leicester. The court ruled in Leicester's favour and he was reburied on the 23rd March last year.

At that time Leicester were fighting relegation at the bottom of the Premiership and had won 1 in their last 10. They won the first game after the reburial and went on to lose just 1 of the final 9 games before carrying that form into this season

And York City, since the reburial dropped to bottom spot in the English 4th division and have been relegated from the Football League.

Colr
03-05-2016, 09:07 PM
Let's get a crew together go down there dig him up and bring him to the cup final in a Hibs scarf.

Scouse Hibee
03-05-2016, 09:13 PM
I see they're giving Richard III the credit for Leicester City. There was the court case to decide where he was to be reburied.

The family wanted it to be York, the authorities wanted Leicester. The court ruled in Leicester's favour and he was reburied on the 23rd March last year.

At that time Leicester were fighting relegation at the bottom of the Premiership and had won 1 in their last 10. They won the first game after the reburial and went on to lose just 1 of the final 9 games before carrying that form into this season

And York City, since the reburial dropped to bottom spot in the English 4th division and have been relegated from the Football League.

So the King gave them the Power ;-)

Hibbyradge
03-05-2016, 09:15 PM
So the King gave them the Power ;-)

Very good! :thumbsup:

Callum7
03-05-2016, 09:17 PM
Let's get a crew together go down there dig him up and bring him to the cup final in a Hibs scarf.

Does he have enough loyalty points?

monktonharp
03-05-2016, 09:17 PM
Not in my name

NORTHERNHIBBY
03-05-2016, 09:19 PM
Does he have enough loyalty points?

Maybe he was there the last time we won it...

Glory Lurker
03-05-2016, 09:21 PM
The funny thing is that he was a White Hart Lane regular during his reign.